Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gospel Information File: Indigo  (Read 421 times)

Anonymous

Gospel Information File: Indigo
« on: March 24, 2009, 09:13:21 am »
[center:14qj9750]<Posted over The Seeker Channel, Gospel Information File: Indigo. This file can only be view by those with Seeker Classification.

The following file contains information on one Gospel Indigo. This includes writing samples, suspicions, and analyzing.>[/center:14qj9750]

Writing samples from the sources we have:

haha, what we're doing is already pretty fatal, don't you think?

don't be a killjoy.

hmm... I say your name is...

chickenshit.

well I dunno about YOU guys, but i'm doing shit. D:<

so nyah.

and you're not guessing.

lol.

c'moooon Prophet! give us stuff to do! give us stuff to do! c'mon, c'mon, pleeeease please please!!!1

they're like a buncha yappy puppies. gawd. figure it out for yourselves, doofuses. I know what i'm doing. didn't need someone holding my hand.

Connection to Prophet?  Seems to be a follower, perhaps honestly so. (Alesku)

I like to talk in
haiku too even though it
seems pointless to me

Prophet will you please
give us something to do so
that these idjits shut... up...

you saw nothing there
I so did not add in an
extra word thingy

Possibly just on network for trolling purposes?  It would be monumentally stupid, but...(Alesku)

"LYRES! you're all LYRES!"

Successful pun--witty.  Not entirely disapproved of by the generally disapproving Sylph.
(Alesku)

Still here, barely. that was almost as bad as the last time when Lyre first went missing. Ugh.

Good news: I don;t think anyone's been caught. if they had, we would have heard about it by now.

Now this is interesting.  The careless punctuation indicates that improper grammar in communiques may be faked to cover style markers.
And then she(?) starts to sound officious:(Alesku)

can't say that I have. my assumption is that they'd place them in holding for a while first. They probably won't let any information leak out until everyone has gotten through the Axis Point so as not to scare any potential Gospels who might try and do something drastic out of panic. Just lay low...

I think we just need to trust Prophet. She knows what she's doing because we haven't been caught yet and she's been doing it for a long time so I think we all just need to calm down even though I know even *I'm* jumpy after all that. That's all we can do. Besides even if the dragons find our locatio...

SHE.  The Prophet--she?  What does this one know, or not know? (Alesku)

NOTES

-writes with ellipses and lowercase
    -member of the Old Guard Gospels
    -Has trouble getting to a safe terminal?  CHECK TIMESTAMPS on terminals of Pilots with >6 months experience.
    -a hypocrite
    -comes across as useless, may well not be.(Alesku)

The Gospels tend to reference to Prophet as a She, or at least some of them do. This could either be just out of assuming on their part, knowing the truth, or just to guide astray in the case that there may be a mole on the subnet.  Seems to go back and forth between playful and then more attacking.(Danica)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 01:19:19 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Subfile: Suspects-Indigo
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 10:08:43 am »
[center:2wooylxz]< This subfile contains the names of Pilots that are considered under suspicion of being the identity of this Gospel, and details that connect the Pilot to the Gospel. >[/center:2wooylxz]

-Very angry.  Latona Eisurin?  Then again, not entirely likely.  Too playful?
-Would say Sulo, but he was still a Candidate when these messages came through.
(Alesku)

Could be a chance that Seiteki could fit the profile for this Gospel. Seiteki bounces back and forth in the Pilot blog from 'playful' to hostile like Indigo seems to. Normally when talking about something to do with Marshal. Perhaps there is some sort of connection?(Danica)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal