Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: rawr :B  (Read 220 times)

Anonymous

rawr :B
« on: March 23, 2009, 03:51:34 pm »
Hiya (???)?

I haven't RP'ed in nearly three years, but before that I used to be an extremely active member in one of my old forums (that has since rotted and died).  My creativity gears are rusty and don't turn as fast nor as smoothly as they used to, but I'm willing to put an honest effort to get back into the flow of roleplaying, because I honestly miss writing.

Being a biological sciences major, I don't find much time to write anything beyond a lab report, but I think creative writing is good and healthy for the mind. (???)b

So I joined this community.  It's ginormous and uber intimidating.  I mean, the universe--with all its races, city lvls and religions--is huge.  I think I'm going to have to re-read everything to get a better sense of what's going on, lol.  And so if anyone does ever happen to roleplay with me, I apologize in advance, because I will be slow and confused ;_;

um...well, I enjoy watching asian dramas, especially the ones that make me cry--but that's basically all of them, hehe--and I LOVE baking.  Absolutely love it.  It keeps me sane during finals week when stress lvls are at their peak.  And it's probably the reason why my belly won't get any smaller *wail*

I hope to get to know everybody!  The community seems very nice! and so sorry for the personal schpiel T__T;;;
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: rawr :B
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 04:38:45 pm »
Welcome! Your siggy makes me giggle...like insanely. Just based on that I think you'll fit well. XD

hah...poo.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal