Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Here kitty kitty kitty! (Draco!)  (Read 429 times)

shinigamikitsune

Here kitty kitty kitty! (Draco!)
« on: March 21, 2009, 11:32:12 pm »
Trance was making his way to the Imperial's office, and to say he was nervous was understading things. He'd dressed in something a little more suitable then his normal cloths, though not over dressed at all, but still wanting to look good for the other.

He was trying to calm himself, while thinking of something to say right away in order to ensure that he had Xico's full attention. It had taken a bit of time, but he'd finally decided to confess his crush to the Imperial. Of course he wasn't expecting much to come of it. Those hopes had pretty much been shattered once Xico had been announced as the new Imperial. Though it had been a great day, since he was certain that Xico would be a far better Imperial then those other two dunderheads.

But yeah, confessing his crush to the older Pilot. Then walking away to begin with the process of getting over it. However before that, he had to get his attention. Stripping down naked in the man's office probably wouldn't even earn him a second glance, if one at all. So he'd have to come up with something to say.

The office doors were growing closer, and he still didn't have much of a game plan. However Trance knew it was now or never. Might as well get it over and done with. Sort of like ripping off a bandaid, better to do it quickly without much time for hesitation.

Now the little cat Pilot stood before those doors. He took a deep breath to calm himself down, then knocked on the door. Once prompted to, he entered. Making sure the door was closed behind him, he took a few steps forward, then took another breath. His mind still searching for something.

"Imperial Xico...." Then he blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "I'm pregnant."

........ Where the hell did that come from?!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Here kitty kitty kitty! (Draco!)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 05:53:09 pm »
It sure as hell wasn’t his.

Xico was unsure of who this person was at first. Then he siphoned off the information and simply lift an eyebrow, placing his pen down on the paper. Perhaps Trance wanted to go to the infirmary. Xico was unsure of how he was supposed to deal with a pregnant person. Slying, or maybe not so slyly, he looked towards his right hand, an odd claw.

Maybe they wanted to put that to use?

The Imperial looked Trance over again and his expression shifted.

Trance was a man.

How was he pregnant?

Xico spent a good ten minutes just staring at Trance, his eyes drifting over the weird cat-persons body, wondering how the things worked and just how he was pregnant.

“ I suppose it’s an odd situation where a man gets pregnant. “

Maybe Trance was like Alaric. But still... Xico knew as much as the rest of the Pilots, and nothing about pregnancy. Sex occationally, more often than not, of course, made babies. Never made babies when men were involved.  

Xiconocatzin was stumped and he wasn’t really sure he wanted to know exactly what happened.  

“ If you’re pregnant, you should probably go to the infirmary to... Double check.” He reached across his table and lifted a small bowl full of little fruit candies and held it out. “ Take one before you go, it’s a few floors down. The infirmary.” Xico gave him nod and shook the bowl slightly so Trance would turn his attention towards it.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 06:35:43 pm »
Trance stood there as Xico took his time to assess the situation. He really had no idea what had possessed him to say such a thing, just that something in his mind thought it was a good idea at the time. At least he knew for certain that he had Xico's full attention right now.

He was doing his best to not look outwardly nervous, that he nearly jumped when Xico spoke to him. "Actually, Sir... I'm not really pregnant. I was just wanting to make sure I had your full attention."

And there came those vile little butterflies again to invade his stomache. Such evil things they were, just fluttering about inside, to the point where he almost felt sick. However, the only outward sign he was showing of all his inner turmoil was the way his tail was swaying.

"I was wanting to talk to you about something else, actually." He took a deep breath, calming himself once again. In a few minutes, this would be over. He'll have confessed, been rejected, then he could get on with getting over this crush.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 01:09:30 pm »
Not pregnant after all.

So, most humanoids were boring creatures.

Xico could sense Trance was nervous about something. What? Xico had no clue, as a Pilot Trance obviously held those natural mental barriers, and while Xico could probably easily penetrate them to figure out just what the little cat was worried about, he was a proffesional and wasn’t about to bludgeon down barriers people didn’t want him to.

The Imperial moved his good hand and pressed it to his chin, stroking, curious.

What was it that’s so important that Trance needed to tell him? Xico leaned forward, crossing his legs at the knees and leaning back in his chair, his blue gaze on the cat-boy. “What is it that’s so important you need to tell me? I’m a busy man, Pilot Trance, if it isn’t important I’ll be displeased.” The odd looking man tweaked an eyebrow upwards and he blinked slowly. Waiting.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 01:31:39 am »
He almost licked his lips as he watched Xico move into a more relaxed position, though thankfully he caught himself before he did. His stomache took another little twist of nervousness. It didn't help that Xico told him he'd end up displeased if it wasn't important. A broken heart with some sort of punishment heaped on top would totally suck for him.

Trance swallowed before he opened his mouth to speak. "I'm not sure how important it is to you, though it's rather important to me. I'm not really expecting it to be all that interesting to you, but I still need to tell you. You see, I have a crush on you... I'm in love with you. I have for a while now, and these feelings just won't go away. I'll understand if you have no interst... I just needed to tell you."

By the time he was done his gaze had dropped to the floor and his ears flattened a bit, waiting for the rejection to hit him any second now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal