Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A quiet place to study (Kitesy of my heart)  (Read 1710 times)

Anonymous

Re: A quiet place to study (Kitesy of my heart)
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2009, 06:30:51 pm »
Devi did know exactly what girls and their tongues did to a man. She kept her eyes on Craven, shifting her body so that her shirt hung down just right, flashing the boy the top of her cleavage.

A little obvious, maybe. But sometimes it was what was needed to get the job done. Devi slid another chicken sliver into her mouth, keeping attention on it. It was always a good idea of keep mens focus on the lips, "Mmmm. A movie might be fun."

She tilted her head, smiling as she looked him over, making her thoughts rather clear, "Do you have some in your room?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2009, 03:47:11 pm »
Crevan always tried desperately to be a gentleman. The whole male thing ever really worked in his favor. It was always something that whispered in his ear quietly trying to get him to do and say things that he shouldn't. His eyes followed Devi's movements closely. His teeth coming down on his lip. He tried to keep his eyes up as she spoke, but it was difficult, he glanced a few times, rather secretly. Though she would notice of course, women always did, unless they weren't aware how interesting their chests were.

Her lips were moving again and he tried to keep the focus on her eyes, then her eyes were looking him up and down.

Oh really then?

He grinned at her when her eyes returned to his face. He toyed with saying something likes eyes up top, but really he couldn't eve pretend to be mad about it so he simply smirked. Then she asked him about his room, she was making this relatively easy on him. He was starting to really like Devi.

"Yes, I think I do."

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2009, 12:33:36 pm »
"Oh good." Devi was relieved that the boy seemed to be picking up on her not so subtle hints. Sometimes boys could be rather stupid. But Crevan seemed like he was getting things just fine. And wasn't a jerk. Devi liked casual sex and disliked the idea of relationships, but that didn't mean she was willing to screw anyone.

Devi finished off her chicken strip, smirking slightly as she licked her lip clean, "Well, I'm ready to go when you are." It had been way to long since she had gotten laid and really, no point in tip-toeing around heading back.

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2009, 06:02:13 pm »
He looked at his last piece of pizza and debated for a long couple of minutes whether he should finish it, take it with him, or just grab her and run fast as he could to his room. He liked the last option, but he should be civil. He grabbed his plate scooting the piece of pizza to the side and folding it over. He wiped his hands off on the napkin then offered one of his hands to her.

"M'lady, your wish is my command." He grinned up at her as he gave a bow to her. Damn it was nice to have a single room. He'd have to thank Danica if she had any say in that. He was sure eventually he'd loose that nice empty half of the room but for now the other bed was a good place to sit a computer monitor while he sat on the other. Which was exactly what he was planning on.

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2009, 10:55:07 am »
"I like the sound of that." Devi stood up, grabbing her tray and standing up. A quick run past the garbage can and she was ready. She didn't know where exactly Crevan's room was, but they were all located in the same general area, so the pink haired girl headed off in that direction.

Today was going to be a well spent day off. Made her wish she had worn cuter underwear, but oh well. At least they weren't unsexy panties, "So, Crevan, tell me about yourself. How old are you? Blood type? Star sign? What are your hobbies? What music do you like?"

She grinned at the other boy, leaning closer, "Might as well get to know each other a bit."

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2009, 11:13:17 pm »
Crevan followed her mostly silent, waving at a couple people he knew from classes as they passed them. He was pretty comfortable. Things felt easy with Devi. It was nice compared to the constant stress of the Candidate program. It was more than stress really, it should have been criminal the amount of work. Of course he had a Royal for a mentor. Apparently they were notorious for lots of...

How old I am? Well fudge. She would ask me that.

He couldn't really avoid that question forever but they hadn't even gotten back to the room yet! He was really hoping he could charm her some more. Show her what a lovely, attractive and even well groomed male he was! It was a natural question though he couldn't fault her for asking it. Sometimes he wished he was just human, simply human. It would make things so much easier. Probably not as interesting though.

"Lots of questions!" He chuckled trying to keep his cool. "I'm going to start at the end for the sake of fun!" And to save his ass. He thought for a moment about the music question.

"I like lots of music, but I tend to enjoy instrumental compositions more." He thought for a moment looking away. "I really like the string instruments. I think they're so...expressive, yeah that's the right word!" He nodded to himself and somewhat to Devi as he spoke.

"Oh this way," He pointed towards the direction of his room putting his other hand on the her back very gently, barely touching. "Hobbies! Well, not like we have time for them here eh? I like to read though now it's more a chore." He thought about the old days when the Earth actually had...nature. He half sighed trying not to get depressed. "Pilots ruining things." He laughed trying to brush off his comment as less than it was.

"I play violin when I can find the time. I really enjoy the therapy of it. It helps me relax. What about you? What do you like to do?" Too many questions to answer at once right? Plus it would put off the one that made him nervous. He was sure she'd understand, but he didn't want to make her uncomfy, he wanted the opposite.

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2009, 11:45:17 am »
Devi gave a small laugh, "String instruments? Really? That's so.....fancy! How high class." She had never really listened to many, not enough to really form much of an opinion. Didn't really have a lot of violinists in her section of the city, "I love music that has got a beat, ya know? I like music that makes me want to move."

Following Craven's lead, she turned down the hallway, moving closer to the boy, "Yeah, all that required reading kind of kills the urge." Not that Devi really used to read that much, she had always been more about the physical activities, "But, I mean....it's not so bad here. The Pilots are rough, sure. But, well, personally, I didn't have a lot of other options."

His next comment had her eyes widening, "Whoa. You play the violin? Seriously? That's crazy. Man, it feels like everyone here is all talented. Have you met Vaughan? I guess he's in a band. He sent me one of their songs and it was pretty good. My room mate is a rabid fangirl."

Glancing around, Devi tried to remember where they were heading. It was always so hard in the static white hallways, "Me? Well, I donno. I used to just go hang out with friends, go to parties, drink a beer, ya know. Relax. It's hard to fill my free time here. I'm not used to living like this. I used to make my own clothes, but haven't really been able to do that here. I'm making Chica a skirt though, that's been fun."

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2009, 12:23:05 pm »
"See I could never find my way around a needle to save my life. So you're talented as far as I'm concerned." He grinned raising his eyebrows at her. They were almost to his room, thank the Gods. He was getting antsy to see is the chemistry carried over to when they were alone, if it amplified, or it it regrettably went pfft.

"I'll play for you sometime, I can make you want to move." His hand touched her back a little more as they turned another corner going down the hallway, he could see his door now.

"Yeah, it's difficult here. It's not so much the studies it's just how damn different it is. It's kinda hard to find yourself again and adapt." He smiled at her as they arrived at his door. He stopped letting his hand slide down to her arms holding it loosely.

"This! Is my humble abode." He pressed the button and the door hissed open. He presented the room with his other hand and waited for her to go inside while he bowed, just slightly.

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2009, 05:54:29 pm »
"It's not that hard to learn." Devi found it was a lot easier and cheaper to make her own clothes then buy the nice ones. Though more often then not, she made stuff for other people rather then herself.

His hand on her back had her shivering a little, glancing up at him through her pink hair, "Oh...I bet you can. We shall have to do that sometime." They had better get to his room soon. Devi was tired of all this teasing. After being stuck in this place for so long, Devi was about ready to pounce the boy.

She gave a sigh of relief when they got to his door. As soon as it opened, Devi stepped in, scanned it to see if there was anyone inside then grabbed Creven's collar and dragged him closer. Her arms wrapped around him and she pressed close, lips almost touching his, "I don't know about you, but I'm ready to cut to the chase here. You, me, bed, naked. How does that sound?"

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2009, 02:12:59 pm »
Crevan was smiling to himself, about to walk in on his own when he felt fingers tuck into his collar and pull him in.  He felt sort of like a cartoon character expecting a puff of smoke to be where he had been standing as the door hissed closed. Devi was on him, right in his face. It was nice. She smelled...really nice.

"Well you drive a hard bargain Devi but I guess I'll have to agree." His hands slid around her waist and he leaned in letting his lips land on hers. She tasted good too. Felt good. It was a nice release to only worry about one thing, the girl in front of him, wrapped around him. He held her waist tighter as he kissed her.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal