Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Zeba || Aedolis || Mordecai  (Read 341 times)

Anonymous

Zeba || Aedolis || Mordecai
« on: September 28, 2008, 02:07:41 am »
THE CHARACTER

Name: Zeba [ZEE-bah]
Species: human
Rank and/or Occupation: Mordecai
Residence: Aedolis, for now.
Personality: zeba is suave and persuasive. he is a man of a few words, except when he's pissed - when he's got his panties up in a bunch, you hear him loud and clear. he's efficient and thorough, and although a perfectionist, tends to procrastinate; he also only does things if he absolutely must. he likes to plan things out, and he doesn't take well to surprises or unexpected events. like the majority of the soft-spoken-badass-male population, zeba has a soft spot for idiots, even though he has a relatively quick temper. he is generally secretive, but will offer information if perused. likewise, he isn't violent unless provoked.
Appearance: zeba sports dyed orange-red hair in a "rift" style (kind of like this guy), and his eyes are battery-acid green. he's pretty tall at 6 foot 2, and weighs around 80 kilograms. he has an athletic, sinewy build, and although he's tall, he isn't lanky or noodly.
Background: too lazy -o-
Anything else you'd like to add? humm... he likes to boogie very much. and by "boogie" I of course mean "secks". (:

THE PLAYER
How did you find RotE? browsing the net, I stumbled across SotE, but RotE suits my tastes better.
Do you plan on being active, and posting in the Absences/Returns forum when you need to go on hiatus or quit? 'course!
E-mail address: saumensch@horsemail.com
MSN/AIM username(s): don't have~
Would you like to be included in our random group chat sessions, which anyone can initiate and which involve just tossing everyone currently online into a chatroom? xD suuure, why not?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal