Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Freeeee Charries!  (Read 421 times)

Anonymous

Freeeee Charries!
« on: September 18, 2008, 04:17:24 pm »
Heya! I have a few random charries of mine that are open for plottage! I'm really too lazy to type up a bit about them but their profiles are mostly done ^_^ and you can get their deep dark secrets by clicking on my signature.

Danica, my new Pilot is free and I need to get to know her better ^_^

Sedaris and Aryte are free and they come with a ship, I was thinking of doing a firefly type deal with them like a crew full and they are smugglers and bounty hunters maybe. Sounded interesting to me!

I could also probably be talked into using some of my charries that are on hold like Satori, Taros, and Inali as well just whatever thread we did would have to take place before their ones that are on hold. With Satori that rule is a lil flexible.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Freeeee Charries!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 10:14:36 pm »
-waves-

Would you be interesting in my Labia tagging along? XD

-giggles childishly-

Well really, would you be interested in having her/him tag along with this plot

Sedaris and Aryte are free and they come with a ship, I was thinking of doing a firefly type deal with them like a crew full and they are smugglers and bounty hunters maybe. Sounded interesting to me!

I'm not sure whether Labia is in the right area for it though. -ponders-

Anyway the idea is on the table. XD

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 07:13:23 pm »
They are pretty much everywhere, except they mostly stay clear of Aedolis, or try too.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 01:58:05 pm »
I've got a character that's free if you want to do any plot that revolves around a hacking or a heist, or similar activity (although he's also free to do virtually anything else)

Or, I've got a character that's more for shooting things.

Although I'd much rather use the first character, just letting you know if you want, you've got a potential character to RP with.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 02:25:28 pm »
Well, Ironside we could always throw him in with Aryte and Sedaris on their ship as a crew member. He and Aryte could exchange gadgets and the like =D.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 02:45:14 pm »
Sure, why not? Sounds like fun (Although I doubt they do gadgets in Marcus's size).
As for being a crewmember, he'd probably be a more temporary crew member, only around for a few jobs so to speak. He is a freelancer after all.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 04:13:47 pm »
Hehe! I didn't read how tiny he was yet. O_O You're right they might not make gadgets in his size ^_^.

I'll try and come up with a little intro post to the ship and my girly and guy and I'll post a link here ^_^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal