Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: This is normal (Mind Haze members)  (Read 724 times)

Anonymous

This is normal (Mind Haze members)
« on: August 23, 2008, 12:53:42 am »
It was too early for him. Way too early for him to even think about being awake. Even if it was well past the time any person should wake up. It wasn't his fault he liked sleeping well into the afternoon. It wasn't his fault he had to practice so much even though he swore everything was fine. Shika was the one that planned all of the practice and everything, claiming it was better than being unprepared. That was reasonable, of course to any other person. Not to him though.

It was in an attempt, after waking up, that Viz decided to take a shower. Too bad it didn't work all too well. He was still stumbling about as if he had just gotten out of bed. On top of that he was wet and he had left his clothes in his room. Don't ever let a person who is half asleep do a lot of thinking. Not thinking was the exact reason why he was now leaving the bathroom with nothing more than a towel wrapped around his waist. Common sense would've told him to look outside of the room first to make sure no one was walking around close by and then make a mad dash towards his room. Ah the curse of having girls living in the same building as him. He wasn't sure if they'd care or not..but honestly he would.

He rubbed at his eyes some in another attempt to wake himself up more. Since he didn't have his visor on he didn't have to worry about it shielding his eyes and making such a simple task more of an obstacle for his half asleep mind. Even after that his eyes still remained partially closed as he made his way back to his room at a rather slow pace. Didn't want to go to fast and end up falling over, right? As he walked he left a trail of little water dots on the floor from his poorly dried hair. Once again...don't let a half asleep person do too much. It won't get done right.

(( Uwahhh too short for my liking but I'm horrible with opening posts. D: I'll post for Shika next time. : >

e.e And I'll come up with a better title when one comes to me))
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: This is normal (Mind Haze members)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 01:32:26 am »
Boom...boom...boom...

The bass of the techno music slammed in the pair of orange headphones that sat on Idina's ears. She was walking around the hallways towards the kitchen sort of dancing along the way. She always liked to start out her day with music, it really set the tone for her day. She also didn't very often finish dressing before she did her daily lap around.

She was wearing a black pair of underwear and a black tank top, with a bar code in white spray paint on it. She was in her bare feet and was doing random slides across the floor wishing she had left her socks on. Her necklace jingled as she danced around. She was wearing a long silver chain with a little wolf on it today.

The kitchen came into view and she went into one door. Her eyes went wide and she pushed herself up against the wall seeing Viz in his morning state where he had no idea what was going on. She tilted her head at him an eyebrow raising slowly. She snuck over behind him and raised her hand and closed one eye like she was targeting and spanked him hard.

She started to giggle and pulled her headphones down around her neck. The music started to go out into the room.

"Viz, Viz shouldn't you be wearing clothes? Specially with me around." She flicked him in the arm and started to bounce around in the kitchen to the music. She wandered over to a big pair of speakers and gave a sideways glance over her should at Viz. He was gonna hate her for this. She slid her music player into it, unplugging the headphones from the player.

For a few seconds there was complete silence in the kitchen.

Then starting with a boom, her techno music started to build up louder. She bounced back over towards Viz and started to put together the coffee to brew. She was probably the last person who needed any coffee though.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 02:03:01 am »
Vague thoughts of food passed through his drowsy mind as he continued to walk. Yes food sounded nice after he had actually gotten dressed. Maybe that would help him fall into place and wake up sooner. Maybe waffles or something. Yes that sounded very nice to him. Nice enough he actually licked his lips a little. Not that his mind really registered the action at the moment. He didn't particularly like cooking or even heating anything up though..so trying to get someone who was already awake to do it for him would be a good idea. Even more so because of his state of mind.

All of those thoughts were interrupted in a split second though as a sudden stinging feeling came from his rump. Not even the towel had really softened the impact of Idina's hand. His eyes automatically shot open and he jumped forward a little, his hands planted firmly on the spot where he was spanked. He couldn't figure out who in their right mind would honestly do something like that to him when he was obviously still wishing to be in bed. As soon as he heard the music though, he knew. Idina. Wait...Idina...

If his eyes could go any wider, they did and his face turned a nice shade of red. He had been busted, in just a towel by a girl. He quickly looked at her after she flicked his arm, mouth agape. No words would form or come out. All he could do was watch as she bounced to the kitchen. When she had finally gotten there and looked back at him, he was only able to just mouth words. Words that would've probably just been babbled nonsense if he tried to speak them. Just to add to that, even if he was able to say anything, he wouldn't have been able to be heard because of the music that was suddenly blasting through the speakers in the kitchen. "Idina!!" That was all he shouted out before hurrying toward his room. She'd probably get the idea of what he wanted to say and if she didn't..he was going to say something after getting dressed anyway.

Shika stepped through the front door, flipping through some papers in her hands. She had just stepped out for a moment after waking Viz up..or attempting to wake Viz up. She liked going outside for a few minutes after trying to get the lazy guitarist up. Much like Idina's thing for listening to music first thing in the morning, it helped set her mood. Even if she hadn't changed out of her pajamas yet which consisted of a pair of flannel pants with little guitars and heart shapes all over them. Yes...Shika would probably be the only member to be the one to wear somewhat cutsie things. Other than the flannel bottoms she wore a simple dark red spaghetti strapped top that revealed lighter red bra straps. One of them in fact falling off her shoulder. She didn't really notice it.

In fact she didn't notice anything until loud music started to play. Shika quickly looked up in just enough time to see Viz rushing off to his room because by then she was almost to the kitchen. His face was red. By the looks of it he had every right to be red since he was only clad in a towel. But to be that red...someone had to of caught him. She shook her head a little. "I told him to get up earlier.." she murmured.

Shika tucked the papers she had underneath her arm and went to the kitchen then, to find the source of the noise. Well the source was obvious but she wanted to know who wanted to play the loud music already. Upon spotting Idina she smiled a little and gave her a wave. No one else was there so she had to be the one that had embarrassed Viz.  "Morning Idina." she said loudly so that she could hopefully be heard over the music. "Was it you that gave Viz a wake up call?"

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 02:26:47 am »
Odd eyes were open, and Raanan laid in a vegetative state. Clad in checkered boxers, one arm flung  up over his head, legs spread eagle, his blanket piled on the floor at the foot of his bed. Ra, as he went by, let out a huff and sat up, cracking his knuckle, his elbows, his back and his neck before sliding off his bed. Looking through blurry eyes at the pants on his floor, he moved to his computer, made a nasty comment and then stood up and ran a hand through his dark hair.

Ra could pass it off as black, but it was actually a very deep purple colour. High lights showed it for it’s true colour, but since they lived on the lower levels of Haviah and had no natural light – Ra could never recall ever actually seeing the sun – most people thought his hair was black. Suited him fine. “Pants… No Pants…” Ra made a face, gave a shrug and opened the door to the hallway in time to see Viz rush by in a towel.

Hmm… Pants.

Heaving a sigh, the drummer grumbled, bent backwards to crack his back again and scooped up his discarded pair of jeans, they were still good, he’d only worn them yesterday. Wasn’t like he did anything yesterday, and besides, the mustard stain was on his inner thigh, so no one could see it anyway. Ha! Eat that Shika. It wasn’t until Ra was a little more awake that he noticed the music.

Techno.

Whelp, time to slap on some happy gloves and go turn that shit off, yo. He thought before smiling and doing up the fly only, leaving the bottom undone. They should have all seen him naked by now at least, several times, if they were in his way and his had the towel around his head instead of covering his goods, that wasn’t his problem. Of course he was decent enough to get clothes on afterwards.

Such a gentleman. Ah.

Giving himself a quick preen in the mirror on the back of his door, plucking off a stray piece of fluff from one of his horns that grew up and off his forehead or fluffing his hair. Then he pranced into the room the music was coming from, danced his way over to the stereo, turned it off and glared at Inari.

”I know you did it. Can you play good music?” Ra crossed his arms over his chest and lift an eyebrow, giving her a good level glare before noticing Shika. “Ah, Shi-ki-ki-ki-ki.” Ra smiled and walked over to her, he loved standing beside her, made him feel like a giant. Raanan was already a fairly tall fellow, six feet, maybe a little bit over, but beside her, he felt like a sky-scraper and she was a little ant.

”So nice to see you, My Love. Will you marry me yet? Please?” He grinned, showing off his length of sharp teeth, he moved a finger to stroke Shikas chin, winked over at Inari and snapped his teeth once. “You know I don’t like begging.” Ra smiled again and looked over his shoulder, “Where’d Viz go?” He knew where he went, duh, "Rather, why did he run away and why was he blushing?"

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 07:38:57 pm »
Idina smiled at Shika as she walked in, sliding the pot for coffee in and pressing the button. She turned around when she was finished and looked at Shika. She really liked the Shika, the girl had taken on quite a crazy job for herself watching all these people, especially herself and Ra, those alone were a handful Idina thought.

"All those upper levels think the instant coffee is where it's at. Those machines just don't capture the taste like the classic do." She turned the music a smidge down for Shika when she started to try and talk to her. She grinned at Shika,

"Poor Viz, you'd think he'd be less of a prude by now living with Ra and I. Of course your adorableness somehow still manages to remain intact...maybe you two have to make up for us or something." She turned to look at Ra walked in a smirk going across her face as she saw him. She really had a little crush on him. She figured it was mostly how much of herself was in Ra, and she really did love herself. It was more of a lust than a crush anyway. Also a darn curiosity that always bugged her.

She poked Ra and gave a playful little glare at him. She loved all kinds of music, she didn't really understand the hate he had against techno, it was so fun and very nice to wake up to in the morning. Got your blood rushing, and made you want to dance! In her opinion anyway. She still scrolled through the player to see if she could find something that was more in Ra's taste. Something more rockish.

Idina leaned back against the table when Ra addressed the Viz thing. She gave a hearty chuckle her eyes closing as she laughed.

"I guess a spanking when you're wearing only a towel was a rude awakening for him. I wouldn't mind myself, I know I'm gonna get an earful...the blush was worth it though."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 08:17:23 pm »
Shika looked at the pot of coffee Idina was making and smiled nervously. Idina on coffee...everyone knew it was a lot worse than Idina now. Even if that was so, she wasn't going to be the on to tell her she couldn't have it. She wasn't her mother after all. "I really wouldn't know." Shika said with a small laugh. "I'm not one for coffee." When the music was turned down, she was happy. It meant she didn't have to speak so loud.

"You have to remember he isn't the....smartest.... person when he first wakes up." She tilted her head a little, a confused expression clearly showing on her face. "Make up for you?" She didn't quite catch what Idina was saying. She scratched her cheek a little as she thought about it, trying to figure out the meaning. Her thinking process was cut off though as Ra decided to step into the kitchen as well.

She looked up at him as he stepped over beside her and smiled nervously. He really was a giant compared to her. It often made her nervous when he stood beside her because all it would take was one misstep or something and he could fall and end up squishing her. Not something she wanted to happen. "H..Hello Ra." Not only that but being around him made her extremely nervous anymore. The type of nervous that had lots of stammering and blushing. Ah but that was because of his teasing that should start any time now.

"M..Marry you..?" Yep there it was. As he stroked her chin, her cheeks became a nice shade of red almost automatically. "I..I'm sorry R-Ra but...you'll have to beg for now. I..I'm not ready to marry anyone yet." She smiled nervously at his question about Viz though. "Ah....he..went to his room after what Idina did...he should be back here in a few minutes."

Viz grumbled as he locked his bedroom door after getting into his room. After what just happened and well..because he saw Ra awake when he ran past, he knew it was a safe thing to do. After abandoning his towel on the floor he grabbed out some clothes and put them on. Nothing extravagant. A pair of navy blue jeans and a dark blue t-shirt. Clothes that were comfortable to just walk around in.

After looking himself over once to make sure everything was in order and after checking his computer he unlocked the door and left his room. He went to the kitchen where obviously everyone was at because that was where all the voices were coming from. As soon as he got there he saw Ra, he was hard to miss, harassing Shika as usual. He just shook his head and looked at Idina, giving her a slight glare. "Idina...what in the world made you do something like that?"

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 02:23:04 am »
Cory was pleased with himself, very pleased actually. Jace had almost stopped him from going out, but Cory has outsmarted him. Instead of being a big wet blanket like he usually was, Cory had convinced Jocie that not only could he go, but that his idea of a joint gig was indeed as awesome as he believed. He’d even given Cory a note to deliver to the Haze people, which Cory could only assume contained a request for a meeting. Ah Jace, so old fashioned some times.

He pressed the button on the little controller for the garage door then slipped it back inside his dark blue jacked. He was wearing just that and a black shirt underneath, screw pants. Sliding into the garage as the roller door retracted, he picked up a pair of goggles hanging on a nail in the wall. Once they were snapped into his face, Cory ran a hand lovingly along his one true love.

His hovercycle, a lovingly restored Calstone A80, wasn’t the prettiest in the world. It was largely made of salvaged spare parts, most never intended to work with the engine he had in it. The whole thing was gritty looking, lacking any sort of paint and often welded together, leaving rough seams. He’d modified it to have a large hole in the middle, running beneath the long seat, so that he could ride it, and moved the pedals to the back of that hole. It was his baby, and she might not be pretty, but she worked.

Threading his tail into the hold he wound himself around the seat, ending up with the very tip touching on the modified pedals. Turning his key in the ignition brought the beast into life, growling in protest. Front and rear anti-grav lifts lit up in vibrant blue, lifting the bike off the ground by a few feet. With a savage grin Cory gunned it out of the garage, gravs squealing as they fought the immediate sharp turn.

The streets wound downwards, though the forest of towers that was Haviah, the city getting darker and darker as he went down, relying more and more on artificial light. It was still before midday, but he lost track of time in odd twilight of the lower levels.

He slowed as he turned into Jones Street, sitting up and hunting for a number. Jones Street, what an unimaginative name. Whoever named it should be shot. Spotting a number, Cory cursed. Number three stared back at him. He was looking for number 1500, meaning he was at the wrong end of a very long street.

Leaning into his bike, Cory accelerated, giving her as much speed as she could take. He tore down the street, not particularly caring about how much noise he was making, until the numbers eventually began to get closer to what he wanted.

1494…1496…1498...1500!

Perfect. The house wasn’t anything different from those next to it. They all formed par of the structure of the tower above them, having no roof and shared walls. It was funny, the lower levels literally supported those above them. He brought his bike to noisy halt, letting it drift down to the bitumen beside the curb before pulling out his key and tucking it into a pocket. Uncoiling himself like a hose, Cory slithered up to the front door of the house, noting the music coming from inside, and rang on the doorbell twice, then banged on the door in case they hadn’t heard him or the bell was broken or something.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 02:44:49 pm »
The word ‘spanking’ perked his interest and he lightly brushed his fingers against Shikas neck before giving her a mock-pout and fluttering his odd eyes. So unfair. “You always turn me down… One day I’m just going to stop asking and you’ll miss me.” Raanan gave a solemn nod then shook his head. “Spanked Viz. Poor guy. Or lucky guy, either or works.” Moving away from Shika, giving her space and a little room to breath that wasn’t right beside him or underneath his arm, the mutt-of-all-species sauntered over a kitchen counter and winked at Idina, “You can spank me anyti-.”

With the entrance of Viz, Ra’s wonderfully brilliant spank-offer was cut off and he was staring at his long time friend before snorfling and grinning, showing off his sharp white teeth before shaking his head. “A pretty girl hit your bottom and you’re complaining? Geeze, you fail at life my friend.” And then the door was being pounded on, a little pretend  gasp of horror and Raanan set his gaze on Idina.

“Geeze, woman you’re taking your clients here?” Ra reached out a foot and poke Idina with his toes to get her attention, “If you’re not getting more than fifty credits an hour it’s not worth it.” The horned fellow had no idea who was at the door and he wasn’t about to check, even if he lived her he never opened mail, he didn’t answer the phone and he sure as hell didn’t open the door. Unless he was the only one home at the time, which was rare because he had the worst hours at the job he had.

They weren’t popular enough as a band yet to really rake in the dough to live off of it. So Raanan had a job. Wasn’t positive about the rest of them. Viz seemed to prissy for a job. Shika seemed to… Secretary-ish, and there sure as heck weren’t any jobs like that down here. Lower levels of Haviah had the crappiest jobs, pun intended. “Well, aren’t you gonna open the door for your boyfriend?”

((S'crap x3 Sorry. At least It's a post))

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 07:40:00 pm »
It had been a long day. But, Astridr could reassure himself the day had just begun for a select few of his follow band mates. If he recalled their sleeping habits correctly, which wasn’t a difficult task. He could easily say that he was usually the first one up in the morning. And not because he wanted to avoid the inevitable chaos that would surely erupt; no that could not be it. Of course not. In fact he had a slightly better reason to have gotten up early. He had a job. A real job. One that started in the wee hours of the bloomin’ morning. It was with that bitter thought he had dragged himself home with. Not that it mattered. Something like that really didn’t change his mood from the ordinary. Poor unfortunate souls who had to deal with him. He didn’t feel sorry in the least bit. Their own fault for grinding on his nerves.

It was a not a particularly long walk from the place where he worked to his home for the time being. By time being he meant, he honestly hoped beyond all hope that he was not staying there forever. With a grace of luck, Mind Haze would be his ticket out of the hellish place that surrounded him each and every damn day. His hand gripped harder on the strap of the bag he held onto his thin shoulder. Every damn day.

Yes, and Asta’s band mates did fall under that undying hatred category. At least, most of them did. For very good reasons of course. He dreaded leaving for work and coming home. A fantastic life. Just beautiful. And no matter how many times he wore the work boots that slopped on his feet, he always got blisters. This day was no exception.

It did surprise him however to see a hovercycle ride past him in a fashion that was all to fast for his liking, as well as in the direction he was going in himself. It surely peaked his interest enough to make him shift his area of thought and stare on ahead, squinting his eyes as the vehicle and its relatively odd passenger as they grew smaller and smaller. He did not know who they were, that was for sure, nor did the lighting of the lower levels make them any easier to identify. But he knew one thing in absolute, that was not human. Then again, neither was he. Yet, besides the pointed ears it wasn’t so obvious. Until he showed his wings. Then people laughed.

He heaved a sigh. Every damn day.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 08:28:37 pm »
The way Shika blushed was just adorable. How could she not expect them to always try to make her nervous when that was the result? That was a silly expectation she and Ra would most likely never fill. She loved that girl, even though she was her total opposite somehow they still got along, though she would be surprised if anyone didn't like Shika she was just too sweet to have any ill feelings about.

Her attention turned to Ra as she poured a cup of coffee. She started to grin as he spoke then arched a brow as Viz came in fuming. She nodded and pointed at Ra as he spoke.

"Seriously, take a note or two from Horny Devil." When the door got knocked on she turned as Ra poked her toes. She gave him a bit of a glare and pushed her hair out of her face acting dramatic and headed towards the door but stopped to pinch Ra's butt on the way.

"I hear your prices are much lower Ra, or at least you never make me pay." She reached for the door sliding it back. She figured it would be their other band mate, it was about that time. She was met with an interesting surprise however... this had to be Cory! She grinned at him, looking him up and down.

"Cory?" Her voice was happy, but had a little darkness to it as she spoke. She was leaning against the frame of the door her arms crossed and her hip cocked.  She looked passed him looking at the bike and tilting her head. "Interesting ride." She realized then she was still just in underwear and a wife beater. How convenient. She always got ready to slow. Though she was sure he probably wouldn't mind.

She took a step back out of the way and waved him in wither her hand and a smirk.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2008, 08:58:16 pm »
"I'm only complaining because she did it when I wasn't fully awake and walking around in just a towel." Viz said, puffing out his cheeks a little. As Ra walked over to Idina, he was honestly glad he was cut off when there was a knock on the door. It wasn't like he wanted to hear their "normal" conversations at that moment. Other than that though, he was curious himself as to who was at the door. Their other band mate would've just walked in rather than knocking. He shook his head at Ra's comments to Idina. After that he really didn't pay attention to whatever else they did. Better for him after all.

As Idina got to the door and opened it though, he found himself trying to peek around her to see who it was. It was then that he realized what she was dressed in. "Idina...honestly... our neighbors may be used to it but I'm sure strangers don't want to see you in those clothes." He wasn't always like this. He was just rather grumpy because of his rude awakening not too long ago.

When their guest was waved in, he arched a brow. Well this was definately new. Not someone he had seen around before. "Cory? I think I'll have to go with Ra on this one...when did you start inviting your clients here?" Despite saying that, the name sounded familiar. He just couldn't quite figure out where he had heard it.

The fingers brushing against her neck caused her to stiffen up just slightly before a shiver ran down her spine. It also caused her blush to worsen..if that was even possible. "I-I'm sorry." she stammered. She looked over at Viz as he walked in the room and shook her head a little. Always so grumpy first thing in the morning. She said nothing about it though. Best not to make his mood worse.

When there suddenly came a pounding at the door, she jumped a little before stumbling some. Luckily, for once, she managed to regain her footing before falling. That was a good thing. She looked over at the door before looking at everyone else as suddenly the comments were directed at Idina. "Clients...?" She was left out of the loop here somewhere. With another shake of her head she went to answer the door but shortly afterwards Idina walked right past her. Not something that was hard to do since Idina's legs were considerably longer than hers after all. She still followed after the taller woman though so she could see herself who was at the door. It could be Asta or it could be the person she had given their address out too.

If it was Asta...he was usually grumpy like Viz when he got home so he would need a hug. In fact...she would give him one whether he liked it or not too. Chances were he wouldn't like it. Considering that Idina was taller than her, when the door was opened Shika had to peek out from behind her to see who was at the door. Not Asta. "That was fast." she murmured, taking notice of the hovercycle outside. Well that explained it.

"Eep! Idina!" Shika squeaked when Idina stepped back, causing her to have to step back suddenly as well. Rather than stepping back though she more so stumbled and unlike last time she ended up landing flat on her bottom. "Oof...."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 10:44:39 pm »
Humming a little as he waited for a moment at the door, Cory’s eyes widened and a curse slipped out of his mouth when he realised he’d forgotten his bass. Damn it, and he’d wanted to jam with these guys, see if they sounded as good in reality as they did in recordings. He honestly hadn’t heard of this ‘Mind Haze’ thing until he’d stumbled across their blog, but after hunting down some of their stuff he quite liked it. Oh well, they had a bassist so he could use one of hers.

He was sure they’d get along great, and the sight that et his eyes as the door slid open served to strengthen that belief. Cory looked her over as she did the same to him, his eyes admittedly lingering on the black panties sitting on her curvy hips. “The one and only,” he replied with a sly grin, “I’m guessing you’re Idina.” If the red hair that matched her little avatar thing weren’t enough her obvious boldness matched Idina to what he’d seen of her personality thus far. “Thanks. Restored and modified it myself. Gotta mod it because of the tail.” The tip of his tail snaked up and wriggles to emphasise his point.

“Oh, I don’t mind in the slightest,” he quipped to the guy peering at him, adding a wink to Idina. Those panties would go nicely in his odd little collection actually. Of course, the panties themselves weren’t what was important, it was the story behind how he got each pair donated. The clients comment went completely over his head, so he just chose to ignore it in the face of sudden falling.

As was the normal reaction, Cory lurched forward when he saw the other red headed girl, presumably Shika, went flying. As he slid inwards to her, Cory said, “Hi there.” Bending over he took her hand lightly and pulled her back up to her feet, his other hand cupping the small of her back to help once he could reach. In a single movement he had her on her feet again, pressed against him courtesy of the hand lingering on her back. “I’m Cory, nice to meet you,” he said, looking down at her, face close to hers. With a sly grin he let go of her hand and turned to look at the other guy, leaving his right hand resting on the small of her back.

“Hey,” he nodded and offered his left hand to shake, “Cory Hebi. Who are you?”

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 01:12:14 pm »
[OOC Short >.<]

Jess was the type of person who could sleep through anything, shouting, storms, earthquakes, the apocalypse. But he could always be woken up by the growling of his own stomach. And it was very loud indeed.

Groaning, he rolled over and out of bed in his usual way, with a loud thump. He was not a morning person. Which wasn’t really surprising, alp’s were generally nocturnal after all. Fortunately he was all alp. After remaining on the floor for a few minutes he sat up when he heard voices drifting from downstairs. Jess’ room was at the top of the stairs but considering his talent for sleeping it didn’t bother him in the slightest. Monsters could storm the house and kill everyone inside in a bloody, violent and noisy fashion and Jess wouldn’t even wake up.

The voices he could hear were not monsters however, it was Idina, Shika, Viz and a voice he didn’t recognise. Who would be calling at this time?

He got to his feet and stretched before retrieving a red tank top from the floor and his hat from a nearby chair. A red tank top, red and black rose patterned pyjama trousers and a grey hat with a green feather in was a strange ensemble. But his hat was a part of him, thanks to his Alp blood. It went everywhere with him and he wore it as much as possible.

Jess fumbled with the door handle but eventually succeeded in exiting. At the bottom of the stairs was Idina, Shika and Viz as he thought and another…creature. It looked human except for the snake lower half.

Intrigued, Jess sat at the top of the stairs, waking up was hungry, tiring work, and watched the happening below. There was something familiar about the snake-guy who turned out to be called ‘Cory’.  He was certainly an attractive snake-guy, though.

“Idina? Do you mind sharing?”

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2008, 02:55:50 pm »
Yeach. Sure Ra had expected Idina to go and hope the door, but the pure joy that radiated off of her annoyed the mutt. The barb at his promiscuous ways made his eyes narrow and he jutted out his lower jaw, “Eh, maybe I should start,” the drummer muttered darkly and crossed his arms over his bare chest and rolled his eyes at everyone’s excitement. Whoot, big deal. The guy from a band with the word Fairy in it. Couldn’t get any gayer than that.

Well, almost. Images of Asta and Jess flopped through his head and Ra sighed and retracted his thoughts. Okay, some things could be gayer than the word fairy. Things like Asra and Jess. Well, Jess for sure. Because Ra was a grump and wanted to ruin the fun, he wandered over to the door and glared. “What the fuck are you?” He grumbled out, rather loudly, before he could stop himself.  Probably a silly question coming from Raanan.

His odd eyes, purple hair and pointed horns usually gained that reaction for other people. Never seen a weird snake-dude down here before though, and this Cory was right beside his girls. Touching them.  Ra could feel his eye twitch and he squeezed his hands into fists, tough skin resisting the claws his finger nails became. A distinct feral growl could be heard coming from somewhere, but maybe Idina could figure out who it was.

Ra could purr, and grown and snarl and even gain a sexy edge to his voice that other men only dreamed of. He could hum lullaby’s like a pro. Unfortunately when he sang, and only in the shower, he sounded like a dying cat. Though, this Cory fellow. Ra’s eyes narrowed and he pushed his way through the mini-group of people, grabbed Cory’s hand, squeezed as hard as he could and smiled pleasantly, far more wide than he normally did to show off his fangs. “Hiiii, I’m Raanan. Keep your hands off my ladies,” He tilted his head and smiled, flicking his eyes towards the general direction of Jess, “You can have Jess though, he’s a guy, a pretty faggy guy, but his ass is tight enough so it’s not as bad if you forget he’s got a dick.”

The mutt gave another too-large grin and giving a bit of a glare to everyone as if to say ‘traitors’, he returned to the living room to mope, looking up the stairs and waving “’morning Jess.” Before going to sit on the couch and pout.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 01:25:53 pm »
Idina spun around to help Shika up, but raised an eyebrow when she realized Cory had beat her to the punch. She knew Shika's face was probably going to melt off from all the blushing she was about to do. Idina gave Shika a small peck on the cheek and apologized to her after seeing she was alright. Well, mostly, considering she was in the arms of a snake boy who's reputation very much proceeded him.

Idina looked towards Ranaan when she heard the growl. She had heard that a few other times, but it normally wasn't because he was angry. She hid a wide smile behind her hand as he spoke to Cory, then let out a loud laugh when he said the part about Jess. Oh, Ra just slayed her sometimes. Made him one of her favorite people. Then he stormed off and she frowned a little at him. She looked at Cory then back the way Ra went as if she was making a decision.

"Sorry about that Cory, morning and new man in the house and all." She looked at Shika again, hopefully Viz would stop her from being to mortified.  Idina wandered away towards the direction Ranaan had gone.  She gave a second to Jess though as she passed.

"He's doesn't belong to anyone sugar, go for it." She waved at him as she passed the stairs. She stood in the doorway to the living room staring at Ra for a moment. She tilted her head at him crossing her arms.  Poor Ranaan. So territorial. If it had just been her or Shika maybe he wouldn't have been so snotty and grumpy. She loved to see him get so protective though, it made her feel special, he normally wasn't too shabby at making a girl feel special.

She walked over to him and sat down on the couch next to him. She moved his hair a little bit looking at him.

"Why is my favorite Horny Devil so grumpy?" She did an over exaggerated frown at him and then smiled kissing him on the cheek.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 05:39:32 pm »
Shika puffed out her cheeks a little, just sitting on the floor for a second. She had originally planned on getting up herself but before she got the chance to, someone had already helped her up. She blinked and looked dumbfounded for a second as she was pulled back to her feet. Not only that though but suddenly she was pulled right into something warm. A person obviously.  As that happened though, when she normally would've fallen forward, her arms immediately wrapped around said person. That was just an automatic reaction though because she was used to getting up, stumbling and grabbing onto something before she fell again. It was then that she realized that said person had said hi and said person was not Idina, Ra, Viz or anyone else. It was Cory.

As soon as that fact registered, her cheeks immediately went red again. It was considerably worse than when Ra was teasing her too. "H-H-Hi." she stammered, looking up at him. Quickly she unwrapped her arms from around him, especially after she had heard the growl come from somewhere. "I..I'm S-S-Shika." Shortly after that was when she figured out who the growl had belonged to. Ra. Her eyes went wide at that but she wasn't entirely sure what to do. She was stuck against Cory because of the hand that remained on her back and she didn't want to just push him away. That would be rude. It also wasn't easy for her to form sentences without stammering or anything.

This was bad.

"U...Uh..a..ah..uhm. ..." Well she at least attempted to say something. No words would come out the way she wanted to though. When Idina gave her a peck on the cheek it didn't help her blushing or stammering. She quickly watched as the girl walked off after Ra to make sure he was okay or what not. That left her with Viz, Jess who was on the stairs and Cory. Viz no doubt would not be happy either. She just hoped it wasn't as bad of a reaction as Ra had. She bit down on her bottom lip and glanced around for a second before looking back up at Cory. She opened her mouth in an attempt to say something again but once again..nothing came out.

Viz had a very similar reaction to Ra's but Ra of course got to comments before he did. It gave him a slight chance to calm down. Even if he didn't like Shika clinging to him it didn't mean he didn't like her. For that reason he was very over protective of her. Then again if it was Idina in Shika's position he'd probably be the same way. It was a male thing. A territorial thing. He bit down on the inside of his mouth, waiting silently until Ra and Idina left the room. Ra's comments though before leaving were slightly amusing but his expression didn't show any of that. "Ra is just like that. You get used to it after a while." he said before crossing his arms over his chest.

He looked from Cory to Shika and then back again. "I'm Viz." He paused for a second, trying to think of something decent to say. "It's....nice to meet you." It was silent after that on his part. Sorta of awkward but he knew Shika, if he said anything like Ra did she'd yell at him for being mean. "So...uh..why are you here again, exactly?"

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 06:35:27 am »
“Uh…” he started, unsure of how to answer that question. He was a naga, which seemed pretty damn obvious. They weren’t that rare. The tone was a tad abrasive too, and he had no clue what he’d done to deserve that. Unless the cute little thing pressed against him was this guy’s girl or something. Shika, her name turned out to be. Or S-S-Shika, as she said. The stammering was pretty cute too. He had that effect on women sometimes, it was a curse.

His hand had begun to fall when the horned guy grabbed it, catching Cory unawares. Oh, that was just being a dick. He hated when people did that, came in too quick to a handshake and ended up crushing your hand. Raanan’s tight grip caused Cory’s knuckles to start folding over themselves, making it near impossible for him to return the grip. By the time he let go, Cory’s hand had started to throb, but he spoke normally. “Hi there. I’m Cory. Uh…heh. Sorry man, if one of these is your girl…I just helped her up y’know? No need to have a hissy fit about it.” He gave a patronising little grin, as if looking at a child. “Yeah, cool man. That’s real cool, you’re a funny guy.”

Man, what a dick. One of those dicks that thought he was clever too. Cory was a prick sometimes, but he didn’t try to be clever or witty or anything.

“It’s fine…” he muttered to Idina, looking in the direction Raanan had stormed off in. What an odd person.

He was more than a little sad to watch Idina disappear, though some good did come out of it. Watching that wonderful, barely covered ass walk away was enjoyable.

His hand wrapped around Shika a little more without him thinking, beginning to trace little circles on her side.

“Yeah you too,” he said to Viz with a small nod. After that came the awkwardness. Cory was pretty good at keeping the conversation up usually, but he’d received an odd mix of affection and hostility in the past few minutes so he wasn’t really sure of what to say.

Then Viz asked his question.

Ouch.

“She invited me remember?” He gestured down to Shika, giving her a little wink and a smile. “On the blog thing. You replied I think, so you must have seen it. We were just gunna hang out….maybe play some music. Oh, and I might have a chat to your manager about some sort of joint gig or something, give us both a boost eh?”

Actually come to think of it he might have the manager pressed against him. He was pretty sure Shika was their manager after all…

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2008, 10:11:27 am »
[OOC Short >.<]

“Aww you say the sweetest things,” Jess laughed in regard to Ra’s comment about his ass.

It was entertaining watching Ra get so pissy about this ‘Cory’. But it was almost certainly a territorial thing: Ra didn’t like other straight men encroaching on his territory. And now he had gone off to sulk, so immature.

Jess stood up and began heading down the stairs but it seemed the floor show wasn’t quite over. Cory was still holding Shika who was going a very violent shade of red. And Jess could tell Viz was also restraining a similar outburst to Ra’s. Ah the curse of being eye-candy, the homosexual and the females like you, the men hate you. Had to love the alpha male attitude, it was so darn entertaining.  

Cory was taking it in his stride though and didn’t rise to Ra’s frosty reception. And what he said about a joint gig was interesting, it must mean he was in a band…Most likely he was that Cory; bassist of IF. Quite an honour to have one of their members here but MH could outplay them any day.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Jess bowed slightly to Cory grinning, “Hey there, as Ra already say in his own disgruntled way, the name’s Jess, pleased to meet you. You’re from IF right? I love Pari, he’s so adorable.”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal