Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Kasumi likes Remi....>:3  (Read 1119 times)

Anonymous

Kasumi likes Remi....>:3
« on: August 20, 2008, 07:07:12 pm »
Kasumi wandered twords Remi's house. WHen she got to the door, she thought of what she would say. (Hi, I came to your house and I like you and your hot and blah blah blah?) no. She walked slowly to the door and knocked.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Kasumi likes Remi....>:3
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 07:16:57 pm »
What the?

Remi tilted his head and blinked several times. It was an airy voice, which meant it was psychic, but it had his name in it and he got up before the knocking came and carefully let his head thump against the wall. This… What was with this? No interested besides the normal Alaric harassment and now he had a girl after him, too. The blog was a little weird, entertained the hell out of Al.

Sighing, the yellow haired man pressed the button and stared at the young woman waiting for him to open the door. “Hello Kasumi.” He smiled, his shirt was untucked and unbuttoned, and his feet were bare. He gave a strained smile and tilted his head to the side, “What do you need?”

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 07:25:23 pm »
"I wanted to apologise for the....uh, odd post in the blog. It wasnt my fault...." She sighed. "If I'm bothering you, I'll just leave." She held out a small gift box that was about the size of a kleenex box. "I wanted to give something to you as a gift." She held it out infront of her. "I hope you like it..."

((note: Inside the box there is a lightsaberish-type thing that is like smaller, like a daggerish type thing. She had an extra, xP))

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 12:35:15 pm »
Babble… Remi couldn’t concentrate. His eyes, which lacked pupils, just wouldn’t leave her face. If they left her face, they’d stare at that arm of hers. “Uh…” Was all he could get past his lips and he closed his eyes briefly before remembering his manners and taking the little box away from her, not bothering to look inside. It had better not be cookies. His kitchen was overflowing with cookies. Remi’s thoughts turned darkly to Alaric for a moment.

Him and his making cookies. Bastard.

Remi offered Kasumi a one-sided smile and remembered to be polite. “Well… Um… Thank you for the box...  Would you like some water? Or coffee?” He could feel his insides pinched at him, offering someone a drink in his little hermit hole. The half-fae had to force his eye to not twitch and again, the yellow haired man smiled and tilted his head questioningly, looking down at the young woman.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 04:03:05 pm »
Kasumi nodded. "Sure, I'll have some coffee." She stepped into the house and leaned against the wall. She crossed her arms to make the robotic one less visible. Having an arm that changed into a bazooka was...not a feature that made people want to talk to her. She looked down, and suddenly felt shy. "And the box  is not filled with cookies."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 04:40:07 pm »
A sharp nod and Remi was turned around to the kitchen to start some coffee. None of that instant crap everyone else could stomach, Remi didn't really like coffee in the first place, far too bitter, but he'd drink it if he had guests, and he could always pour heaping spoon fulls of sugar into it. He placed the box beside a plate of cookies Alaric had dropped off not long ago and grabbed one, biting into it and holding it in his mouth while he went about getting coffee.

Once it was all ready, slowly dripping into the pot, he went and sat on the couch, the little box she'd given him forgotten for the moment and his stared ahead, chewing on a cookie. Swallowing before he wiped his hands off on his pants and looking over his shoulder towards his guest. His pink eyes took note that she was hiding her weird canon arm from view, he looked down at his chest, taking note that his shirt was open and showing off the non-nippled side of his chest. Giving a quiet sigh, Remi stood up and put his hands on his hips.

"Are you going to sit down at all?" Was said about the same time she mentioned that the box wasn't filled with cookies. Oh right, her gift. What was it for anyway? Remi couldn't think of any reason, it wasn't his birthday, it wasn't Izzy's birthday, it wasn't Izyasica's death day, or her birthday. Remi was sure that Kasumi didn't know them... Or of them. The yellow haired pilot was sure that her affections for him were new and she knew little about him.

Or she'd stay away like everyone else has. Slowly he got up and grabbed the little box, eyeing the almost done pot of coffee before opening the box. ".... What is it?" He looked up at Kasumi with a raised eyebrow, trying to keep the sting from his voice. What he really wanted to do was throw her and her gift out, but Alaric would bark at him for being mean. It was just too easy to play the jerk now that he was used to it.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 04:48:31 pm »
She shrugged. "You can throw it out if you want to. I just thought it would be useful."
She remained standing my the door. "And i'm fine standing." She leveled her robotic eye on him. "here, i'll show you what it is." She got it from him, Turned the lazer on. "It's a lazer-dagger thing.." She turned it off and handed it to him.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 04:58:22 pm »
"Don't get so depressed over my reaction to your gift... I'm not used to getting things from people that aren't Alaric." Eugh, why was he trying to make her not feel bad? " I probaly won't have much use for it, but thank you for the thought, Kasumi." He gave a nod stood back up and went to the kitchen and got down two coffee mugs, setting his up  until it almost had a layer of sugar sludge on the bottom and looked towards his guest.

"What do you want in your coffee? Or do you take it black?" A bit of a snear, and his voice was growly. The effort at being nice was irritating him, and the mention of black coffee just made him even more grumpy.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 05:07:54 pm »
"I'm not depressed. And I like lots of sugar in my coffee." She was kind of irritated at her feelings. She didnt know what this feeling was...at all. She had never had it before.....it was different than the others...it was weird. She snapped back to reality and she said, "And youre welcome.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 05:19:43 pm »
Taking the spoon, he took three heaping spoonfuls and put it in her mug and stirred it before walking over and handing it to her. "So, that's it? You came here to give me a laser dagger?" Remi lift an eyebrow and took a drink of his sugar-sludge before sitting back on the couch. " Or did you want to talk?" He played with the ring on his middle finger and looked at his mug.

This wasn't weird, nope, not at all.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 05:39:04 pm »
"I came here to talk too....if you have time, of course." She sipped the coffee and said, "hnnn." She walked over to the counter, added 2 more heaping spoonfulls of sugar, and drank the coffee. "The more sugar, the better."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 05:50:18 pm »
Remi opened his mouth to speak, he had nothing but time. All he did in his free time was sit around his aparment and sulk. Or shoo people out. Namely Alaric, and that always took a good long talk and a not-so-subtle quick clean of his apartment. His mouth closed when she got up and put even more sugar in her coffee.

A shiver ran down his spine, it must have tasted like hummingbird food, which was melted down water and sugar and that was probably too sweet for his mother and she was pure fae. She loved her some sugar on spoons, but... Blegh.

"Well... I'm here if you need to talk. I'm your superior so... Yeah... What's up?" Remi couldn't hold is tongue about the coffee, so it fell out, "Actually, the better the coffee beans the better the coffee."

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 06:14:37 pm »
She nodded. "That makes more sence....sugar+good coffee bean=good." She leaned against the wall and sipped her coffee. She was thinking about the *blog incedent.* They blew it up 5000 times bigger than it was. God. And the annoying feeling returned.
This visit was weird.....

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2008, 12:00:25 am »
Patiently Remi sat there, occationally bringing his coffee mug to his lips to drink some of the sugary stuff. He was waiting for her to talk to him, by the sixth sip he was getting a little irritated, he could feel his right eyebrow twitching and he moved a hand up to cover it and he looked at her passively when she mentioned the coffee.

The coffee.

She didn't come all this way, give him a laser dagger to talk about coffee. Remi pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed heavily. "Okay, seriously Kasumi, if you have nothing really to talk about I don't see why you're here... So get to the point or go... Harass someone else." There. He was at wits end, and her babbling about coffee and not getting to the point of why she was here made him just wanna smoke her in the face with his mug.

That would be mean.

And he'd never hit a lady... or.. well... One with breasts.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 11:28:36 am »
.....so, here it was. She had been dreading the akwardness of this moment....how are you supposed to say something like this?! "Uh...well...I came here to ask you....Will you go out with me?" She blurted it out. Kasumi was blushing at this point. God...what would he say....? ugh. AKWARD.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 02:56:52 pm »
It was just then he took a rather large gulp of coffee that Kasumi finally decided to get whatever was bothering off her chest. Unfortunately, that caused Remi to spit out his coffee in a fine mist over his coffee table. The yellow haired pilot broke out into  a choking cough while coffee dripped down his chin.

If his pupils were there, they would be dilated and little pin-heads.

Totally not in the same room he was in five minutes ago. He got it, Remi really did understand what she asked. Maybe if he got her to ask again she'd back down and say she didn't say anything. Or she'd ask him and he'd have to answer. Shaking his head slightly Remi got up, got a cloth, wiped off the coffee around his mouth then washed off his table before it could get sticky. "... Uhm.. I... Didn't hear you, could you repeat that?"

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 03:07:27 pm »
Kasumi sighed. "uhmm....." She wanted to say that she didnt say anything and nothing happened, but...she doubted he really didnt hear. "I came here to say, Will you go out with me?" Her mind was going through the jet engine of a 747 at the moment. She felt kind of dizzy, and took a sip of her coffee, which was pretty much now brown sugar. She wasnt sure if her mind was spinning due to what she said or the large amount of sugar in her coffee. She blinked and shook her head a little.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 03:15:25 pm »
Quietly, Remi turned back to the kitchen and tossed the washcloth now stained with dust and coffee into the sink. Go out with her. Go where? Remi cleared his throat and offered her a small smile, tilting his head and putting his hands in his pockets. Maybe if he misunderstood he could avoid the question.

"Go out with you to where, Kasumi?" Seemed innocent enough, besides, it wasn't like Remi had actually ever been asked out so playing stupid in this case really did work for him. Great. Now, how to get her out of the house so he can lock his doors and go and hide under the couch.

Remi didn't think he could hide under the couch, there was like two inches between it and the ground, but he could damn well try.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 04:39:10 pm »
She shrugged. She hadnt thought that far into the situation. where? "A resturant...or wherever you want..." She felt completly stupid, sitting there without a plan, feeling slightly dizzy, and a mind going through a jet engine. She leaned against the wall again, and made sure her hair covered her other eye. Creepy robotic eyes were defintly not the thing in this situation.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2008, 05:04:58 pm »
Bah. How to blow her off without minimal hurt feelings? Pursing his lips and making a kissy noise Remi ran a hand through his yellow hair and hooked his thumbs through the belt loops of his pants... Hmm.

"I'm um... In a relationship with Alaric." Maybe he could get Alaric to play along next time he saw him. Her. The Alaric.  "So, thank you very much for the offer to get food but I'm afraid I'm... Going to stay home today." And the rest of the days.

Remi hoped he didn't make her feel to bad. If she knew Alaric, which was likely because he was a pilot and only a few years younger than her, she'd know Remi at least liked flat chests or... Something. To Remi's pink eyes, the flat surface of the wall looked very appealing to his forehead.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal