Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Trouble on Aedolis  (Read 324 times)

Offline Vixus

Trouble on Aedolis
« on: June 24, 2017, 03:52:51 pm »
This is the followup on my "possible super campaign" idea. I again, want it to be as open ended as possible, and as open to players as possible. I want people to be able to drop in/out as needed without damaging the story too much. Basically, as I would like the story to begin: I as Morgen happen to babe on a supply run to my favorite place to... acquire parts for lack of legal names for the activity. While there, I am asked to check out the droid mentioned by Gawfy. Of course being a sort of vigilante and happening to be in a possibly trouble prone area that would open up for a possible murder witness or run in if Catalina hasn't started her law enforcement thread... and of course PVP can be thrown in too, which is a brilliant feature that is almost exclusive to this forum. The fact that it is open world open play, will prevent the story from coming to a grinding halt just because one person doesn't post.

Sound like a plan?

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal