Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: open characters  (Read 336 times)

Anonymous

open characters
« on: January 19, 2011, 04:45:14 pm »
So I have dante who is in tenier. Basically he's a little bit too stupid to form his own band. But yeah i haven't gotten the chance to play him yet, but i really want to.

Than theres Patch,  who is really layed back. He's in Aedolis. Nothing really makes him angery and he needs a band as well. Shimagmi or whoever said they were going to have a band but didn't start a thread.

Cain's pretty recently made, so he's open as well. He's a stage two candidate and he's a catboy. Just has the ears.... He's learning to control his hemokinesis, but don't bleed around him.... or do if you want your character to pass out . *shrugs*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: open characters
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 08:49:24 am »
Starting a band would be pretty cool.  What instruments do you characters play?  I know a lot about guitar, bass and drums.  It could be a really fun game.

Anonymous

Re: open characters
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 11:15:27 am »
patch plays base and some keyboard.
dante plays base

dunno i dont know much about music anyway.......i listen to it....anyway i really like patch cause he's layed back and dante has this thing with glowsticks........d unno they just amuse me and it would suck not to be able to play them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal