Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: HEY! Please Rp with me~ ((In honor of the Post-athon!))  (Read 216 times)

Anonymous

HEY! Please Rp with me~ ((In honor of the Post-athon!))
« on: January 09, 2010, 12:10:18 pm »
I've just come here after a long time. I've made new characters, more coming soon, and am wondering if someone would rp with me?

Grey: Pilot cardinal. He's usually nice and obedient, but he can get kind of snappy at times. He likes to mess with people (prank) and gets away with it. He tries not to, because he can get himself into bad situations.

[strike:3epkd0jw]Axel X.:[/strike:3epkd0jw] He's a Teinar citizen of 18 that has a breathing problem and can't take his mask off. He's a real nice guy. Just kinda messed up :P

[strike:3epkd0jw]Riera:[/strike:3epkd0jw] A pilot Echo with an attitude. She isn't afraid of near anything and is a tomboy. She's 25.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 02:50:17 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: HEY! Please Rp with me~ ((In honor of the Post-athon!))
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 12:18:34 pm »
*Latches onto your face* Hiya!

Welp if you wanna take a looksie (and I'm sorry they're ginormous) at my charrie profiles, Kuno and Ellie are both Pilot Candidates, and Tristan is in Teinar ^_^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: HEY! Please Rp with me~ ((In honor of the Post-athon!))
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 02:49:49 pm »
Sounds good ^^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal