Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Teinar Military Wants You!  (Read 275 times)

Anonymous

Teinar Military Wants You!
« on: December 23, 2009, 09:09:08 am »
Look! It's Done-ish!

A portion of the Teinar military stuff is done! Now it just needs you good people to join up and make it real *is insanely excited*

We have the Hunters first off which I probably am going to end up having way too many of. As of right now there's one outfit getting revved up to go, the Zandeleigh Outfit, which has three charries right now, I'm hoping about 5-6 charries per hunter group total. So I'm looking for about two to three more charries for that group. One of which should be a sort of medic =D

I have plans for another Hunter myself, that I'll probably join up today.

I know Rhi had plans to have her charrie Aramae either be a part of a separate outfit or head one up so I think we might end up with two groups. I was hoping for at least two so we could have a thread where they team up to take down somethin' biiiiiig.

Also we have Peacekeepers. These have barely any information at all at the moment. Essentially they are law enforcement and travel in pairs and sometimes team up for big problems. I think these partnerships will be fun to toy with and build, I haven't made one of these yet but once I do a cleanse of some charries it will probably happen.

Last but not least on things that have some info as of the moment is the "school." This has information about the building specifically, but they aren't in there a large portion of the time. If people want their characters to be students it would be awesome let me know! For people who think it would be fun to make a teacher that doesn't have to the characters only job, in fact it's more likely that wouldn't be there only military related job.

The other idea I had for the school was a sort of flashback thread maybe with some Motorailers going through their mandatory time, maybe with some of the Hunters or whatever else. I think that would be really fun. ^_^

There are also Scouts, which Rina had the idea for  :D , who would observe the surface and let the people below know when foul things might be afoot. I could see these guys being in contact with the Hunter Outfits quite a bit.

So help me make the Teinar Military all it can be! I know this is still somewhat vague, so help it not be! As the day goes on I'll probably add links to threads in here and as people join and add to things I'll adjust the Wiki =)

EDIT:Here's a flashback for the Motorailers in school! If someone wants to make a Tenzin or Weiland to teach them do et!

I also added my new hunter!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 01:43:34 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Teinar Military Wants You!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 10:16:43 am »
I already like the peacekeeper's and wonder how they get assigned partner's and when in your life you can become one, how they partner up and how far up they go to combat crime. Regular policework, Riots? or more detective based? or are these simply sub peacekeeper categories?   x3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 10:39:26 am »
The assigning partners would probably be done by the Tenzin in charge of that section of the military, this guy technically doesn't exist yet but he could be NPCed easily.

The time in life you can become one would easily go the same way as the others, you go through the training till you do field training with a partnership then you would get your own so...it would be 20 or 21ish or later when you'd hit your own partnership, of course that depends on how much field training you went through on other jobs before you decided to become a Peacekeeper.

I would say the Peacekeepers do most of those things but some would be more skilled than other, like you said categories. =D

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 11:25:12 pm »
So the peacekeeper Tenzin does not exist yet. Oo interesting.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 12:28:33 pm »
Not as of yet no! ^_^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal