Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Charries up for grabs!  (Read 219 times)

Anonymous

Charries up for grabs!
« on: December 08, 2009, 09:58:12 pm »
With school dwindling down for winter break I've been desperate to start roleplaying again, I just don't know where to start yet. XD

First off I have Furoi a thief girl in Tenair who can talk to ghosts, while a rather grumpy ghost seems to follow her around and make snarky comments about...everything. Furoi recently turned 18, so she is supposed to go through civil student training...but I can't see her jumping for joy about that. (Someone might have to drag her in XD)

and also I have Theo, a wandering inventor guy who loves himself and loves to hear himself talk. XD He specialties are robotics and gadgets with a lot of weapon crafting on the side. I don't really know what I want to do with him yet, but he's the type that needs to be around people if he's ever going to survive in this universe at all. XD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Charries up for grabs!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 11:45:28 pm »
My main charicter who is open right now is Xenophon, the white wind, who is a bit of a wanderer himself. He specializes in a combination of psychic abilities/martial arts (as strange as that sounds). He is probably going to be very involved in Tenair as a social figure, and probably through some interaction/action/intimidation he could "convince" her to enter civil student training and possibly train her abilities on the side.

any interest? or should I work up another charicter?

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 11:37:37 am »
Xenophon sounds interesting, and Furoi could use a good intimidation from him. XD I can get a thread opened up in Tenair, unless if you want start.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 12:15:06 pm »
Go ahead and start and Ill happily join. Im adaptable, so have fun with the first post and Ill work my way in.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal