Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mordecai fun time happy goodness  (Read 288 times)

Anonymous

Mordecai fun time happy goodness
« on: April 07, 2009, 07:00:12 pm »
So, I really wasn't feeling my last Mordecai. Just wasn't clicking. As happens on occasion. So I decided to make a new one. A girl this time. She's short and extroverted and friendly. She likes people and a good party.

I want some fun times to go on with her. However, I want to avoid the old trap of having a meet and greet with her new mage. Which is all that seems to happen with the Mordi's D8

Kaimana needs some people she can be friends/enemies/whatever with. So I would love either other Mordecai or some citizens or whoever that is not her assigned mage to have her interact with. And I am open to having her in more then one thread or having a bigger thread if more then one person is interested.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Mordecai fun time happy goodness
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 08:30:44 am »
Heh, sounds like someone Ashley would get along with :-P

I've got Katrina who is pretty much a normal, polite, formerly sheltered young girl who could probably use a friend and someone to drag her out of her shell (She's currently a wanderer. Her family disowned her some time ago, so she's learning to get along slowly but surely)

Cook, who is an odd squiggly thing, older and a little gruff. He spends most of his time on a ship up in space somewheres, but he takes breaks once in a while and has to have his bio-mechanical parts replaced from time to time.

Vulcan, who is technically (by this rpg's standards I guess) an unbound mage, but I don't think he'll make the mistake of revealing his powers again. He's kind of secretive, and he has to drink blood from time to time, though he's getting to where he can go longer without as he gets older.

There's a biological engineer on Libra who could go on leave or something. She's probably a little unstable. She may be getting out of the scientist business. (Long story short: After spending years to find her kidnapped daughter, she finally does (insert lots of drama) gets her daughter home with her, and her bosses decide the daughter must be dissected to study. Daughter Dead.)

Any of these (or any other characters in my sig for that matter. They're pretty much all free) spawn plots of excitement for you?

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 08:46:26 pm »
Well, I'm up for anyone with Kaimana. She's highly friendly and extroverted, so she'll talk anyone up. She's a little quirky and fun loving. So whoever you think will get along well at that.

I want to avoid her just having a meet n' greet with her mage, as is what tends to happen with the Mordecai. So I would rather not have her meet Vulcan.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 08:51:58 pm »
Oh oh oh

And if you can think of any reason for her to meet my Senator...

... we could do that too.  My Senator is kind of kooky and driven, but she likes people.  She kind of has to.  It's the whole hippie thing.  

... I technically have another Mordecai, but I'm going to completely change his profile, so more on that later.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 09:07:05 pm »
I will work something out with you ^__^ Because I want to get Edanith....doing stuff! And I will throw Kaimana at anyone. She's really, really friendly and likes people so she'll chat anyone up

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 04:47:05 pm »
... Even Mal? >:3

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 09:58:48 pm »
Even Mal 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2009, 06:01:08 pm »
sounds cool. i've got Tyr he's a Mercenary with an interesting outlook on life (he believes that he will only be able to make it into heaven aka Valhalla by dieing a hero in battle) he's kind of closed off socially with a mysterious and clouded past. but i think a happy fun loving char is a perfect companion to him

let me know if ur interested

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2009, 07:21:28 pm »
If he's around Edanith, sure. I want to get Kaimana active, so I am up for playing her in a few different threads.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal