Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: need 2 get started  (Read 219 times)

Anonymous

need 2 get started
« on: April 23, 2009, 05:48:57 pm »
ok so i just found this site and i want 2 get started i don't have a thread 2 pimp and i so far only have one char (but i'm willing 2 create just about any char for just about any thread) the char i have up and running is Tyr basicly he's a badass soldier (unknown past unknown family cliche i know but i just started and i don't know much about the RotE universe yet) the really interesting part about him (at least i think so) is that his religion is based off of old school Norse mythology (hence the name Tyr)

if u don't know shit about norse myth it's cool it's pretty simple the only way into heaven (Valhalla) is to die a hero in battle. and thier's some other stuff but that's the main point.

once again i'll do anything but plz help me get started
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: need 2 get started
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 07:11:15 pm »
i don't know much about the RotE universe yet

P: I suggest you read the info. There's a lot, but if you read it you can ask questions about things you don't understand.

Anonymous

Re: need 2 get started
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 07:25:35 pm »
thx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal