Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: jonesing to roleplay!  (Read 289 times)

Anonymous

jonesing to roleplay!
« on: March 01, 2009, 10:14:51 pm »
So I really want to roleplay some more. Currently have a candidate relatively free, Haven Polaris. Just got him a mentor (thanks to rina ;]) but I haven't really roleplayed him yet other than a open thread here. Not sure if Rina was thinking of replying there with haven's mentor but at the moment's its pretty much free for all. PM me or aim (oddtastic) for further plot if you like. I'm always up for something :] Just let me know!

Also, if anyone has any Libra characters I have Fiah Azelu, he's a doctor.
He has one thread going on, but still up for plot.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: jonesing to roleplay!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 10:37:30 pm »
Hey, there.  I'm always up for RP, though I still owe one post, and I'm tied up with schoolwork until about Wednesday.... but hit me up over AIM if you like, I like to talk plot or character anytime.  (aim- TantdeTentation)

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 10:32:50 pm »
Yeah, already talked to you on aim now. We'll chat some more. :]

Now, any other loverly people? pwease? O______O

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 01:59:33 am »
I was going to leave the open thread for other candidates to jump into. I might have one of mine show up and Rhi had mentioned throwing some of hers in.

Don't let me forget to do that mentor post >__<

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal