Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Ghosts of a plot.  (Read 203 times)

Anonymous

Ghosts of a plot.
« on: October 06, 2008, 02:45:58 pm »
I have a fairly nieve young lady who is currently 'nomadic' in her location. I'm looking for a posting partner to help me plant her somewhere and get some story line going. Her name is Katrina, she's originally from a fairly affluent family, and has only recently started actually understanding enough of the rougher, outside world to (mostly) get along on her own without getting into too much trouble.

I however, am a big fan of trouble, so if you have nasty evil characters who want to harrass her, that's all good too. I just don't have anything fully springing to mind and begging to be rped yet.

Maybe she could get stuck on a ship or something? I am open to ideas of just about anything. Any takers?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Ghosts of a plot.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 03:10:17 pm »
The Witherlight still needs people.

Cough cough, hint hint.

Anonymous

Re: Ghosts of a plot.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 04:50:00 pm »
Heh, that might work if she had a skill to try to market. i was thinking more along the lines of...I don't know, trying to catch a ride and then ending up held against her will. I can't see her applying to a job like that, let alone anyone actually hiring her. She can only barely cook. :-P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal