Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Trenzalor wants and limits  (Read 261 times)

Offline trenzalor

Trenzalor wants and limits
« on: March 21, 2020, 06:53:34 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing? I like action adventure plots, maybe with a romantic sub plot. However I'm not limited to that. I also prefer larger plots over smaller one, but again I'm not limited to that. I also occasionally like to do NSFW threads.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing? I don't like slice of life stuff unless it serves a larger idea.

How often can you reply to any given thread? I will replay as often as is appropriate.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread? I will wait for as long as is required.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available? I am open to RPing over Discord. If you want to talk on Discord please PM me and I'll send you my account so we can talk.

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?) It depends on what you mean. if you mean just pure speed posting, I don't like it because I don't feel like it allows for deeper RPing because of the short posts. However if you just mean realitivily short waiting time, then that's fine, so long as you're making decent posts.

Anything else? I don't like it when people don't use punctuation.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?) I'm willing to allow that kind of thing if it serves some kind of a plot point.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.) I have not limits/very few limits on romantic relationships.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?) I prefer to play out sexual scenes. I have very few limits on the listed subjects. I would probably only object to very specific situations. My only real limit is that I don't like senselessly grotesque stuff.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?) I'm okay with them if it's plot relevant, but I'd prefer not to be the focus of it.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?) I'm fine with violence.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?) It depends on the specifics but generally I'm fine with most things.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?) I'm fine with it.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.) I'm fine with it.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!) Nothing comes to mind at the moment.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal