Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Princesse's Wants and Limits <3  (Read 341 times)

Princess Ternos23

Princesse's Wants and Limits <3
« on: October 01, 2017, 10:14:56 am »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?

Huu, hard to say. I guess many stuff depends on character that I play! But, to be honest, I like all kind of stuff - from slice of life to romance, I would also hang around ERP and - most importantly - some action n' military stuff!

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?

Uhh, violent-based stuff...? Not sure if I can think about anything. I think I have always avoided dramas if I could, never got used to them!

How often can you reply to any given thread?

Depends! But, I usually try my best to post at least once per day - sometimes I can post few days per day, sometimes I will go silent for two or three days. I will notify if I will be going silent tho, so worry not!

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

Emm... Three weeks to month? Hey, peeps can always inform that they don't want to continue, right? -w-

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?

Hu-huu, I do that pretty often. Discord would be a good place to start - sometimes I also use IRC, but those are rare cases.

Are you open to post volleying?

I'm up to that I think, but time might be a problem - but, if I can do IM, I can always make volleys, right? I hope I am right!

Anything else?

Um... Umm... I like maids! If anyone have a maid character, I will surely RP with 'em! >w<

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Stuff like hitting, hugging, grabbing, even gropping if someone will want is just fine - Just, you know, let me respond from time to time! ~

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

Oh, love is a fun thing! Im pretty bad at planning anything, and to be honest, pre-planed romace is booooring. Unless whole RP is about romance, then it's pretty much needed to be pre-planed, otherwise it won't make much sense I believe.  ><

What are your limits in regards to sex?

Princess is a lewd girl and she likes to play stuff out. HOWEVER - she's just fine with blacking out if needed, or completely avoiding the topic - but I don't promise that my chars won't make suggestions!
Ahh, and... Mostly Female / Female stuff. Actually f/f only, unless the second char is a trap of some sorts x3

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?

P-Pregnancy? I'm not up to that! >_<

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?

Uh-Oh. I don't like gore if we talk about this, but some violence is needed - hey, military is a hard branch after all! Just, don't be too descriptive about how that hit soldiers dies in a blood bath from his artery, and we should be fine ~

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?

Humm... Not sure. I would rather avoid them.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Depends on character, but I would rather not!

What about healing?

Bandage me if needed, but don't try to replace my badass hand hook yo! I'm okey with healing of damage that was done during RP.

Anything else?

Maids? Yeah I like maids. Military maids are even better. Have I told you about how much I love maids? <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal