Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Net-wide News Announcement: Headlines  (Read 463 times)

Brisinger987

Net-wide News Announcement: Headlines
« on: April 25, 2013, 02:57:01 pm »
This news announcement- *static*

BREAKING NEWS: Unidentified spacecraft spotted in the system.

Three days ago, the holiday cruise, Elysium was discovered adrift in space, with no signs of boarding. The cruise was to return to home port today, but it's journey was cut short by an unknown force. All that was found aboard the ship were the mutilated bodies of crew and passengers. When examining the logs, maintenance crew reported seeing strange creatures in the lower decks, two days before contact was lost. The following audio is the last recorded sound taken by the ship security systems before communications were lost. Warning, some viewers may find the following clip offensive/disturbing.

Guard 1: John, why do we need to be here?! This is the maintenance deck, and we aren't guarding the engine, we're guarding the internet. Why?

Guard 2: Well it's 'cause these tourists can't live without it, I mean, they pay for the holiday, then spend every night on a computer. Go figure.

[Loud crash, screeching]

Guard 1: What was that?

Guard 2: If you want to go check it out, be my guest.

[Another screech, sounds of scurrying across metal]

Guard 2: Did you see that? The thing that was just over there.

Guard 1: "If you wanna go check it out, be my guest"... Well I won't move.

[Multiple growls, lots of scurrying]

Guard 1: What the hell is running around down here?!

Guard 2: I don't-

[Multiple screeches and roars]

Guard 1: Oh shit! Kill them!

[Gunfire, followed by screeches and screams of pain]

Guard 2: *faintly into comms* Unidentified creatures are on board... [Cough] Their exoskeletons are immune to- [Cough] No... No! Aaaarrrggghhhh!

[Screaming followed by the sound of tearing flesh, then a single, prolonged screech. Multiple screeches respond.]

[Static]

A full article is available on our website, www.newsnet.com.

Brisinger987

Re: Net-wide News Announcement: Headlines
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 10:27:47 am »
Note: the link to our website is broken, we will inform you when it is available.

Bencololy

Re: Net-wide News Announcement: Headlines
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 12:47:46 am »
It's a great topic And I want to put to use in the future.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal