Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Return To My Roots  (Read 645 times)

A Return To My Roots
« on: May 01, 2020, 10:07:09 am »
Hello everyone.
It has been a very long time since I have been a part of a forum like this one. Last time I think was in high school honestly. I have been struggling a bit lately as I started a business based on art and ended up mostly doing management stuff as apposed to actually getting to do alot of the art myself. It has def left me feeling a bit like a charlatan and I really am not a huge fan of that.

I am joining here with a very old name of mine. One that has not been used since my high school days in an effort to get some separation between my business face and my one here for now. I know myself and my life and I know EVENTUALLY my business will seep in and catch up to me just like it always does. BUT for the time being I want to enjoy just being known as I once was.
I really wanted to get back in touch with the writer in me. Writing has always been the only form or art I myself was truly good at despite my best efforts in other mediums. Even in writing I am not near as good as I would like.

I plan to use my time on here to practice my skills and try to hone them while also having other people participating to help things move and avoid writers block. I have a veritable host of characters that I plan to bring over into this at some point to help me explore them as people and I am not sure if it is taboo or not but if creating planets and worlds is not against any rules I might add a few of my own that are from the same settings I have created for the characters I have.

But yeah that is my reason for being here in summary. If you guys have a discord I would be more than happy to join it. Thanks in advance for any guidance and welcoming all y'all see fit to give me.

Offline GoblinFae

Re: A Return To My Roots
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 12:46:14 am »
A VERY late welcome back! Apologies, with the pandemic and everything I've been quite ill and not around. We DO have discords both for RotE and for SotE. Here is the one for the RotE Discord. We're a bit quiet these days but you can always pop over to say hello. Things have been pretty hectic.

If you have any questions, feel free to give a shout. As for the planets, you're welcome to add them as far, far off systems but if you're concerned you can always get mod approval before going ahead with it. We do have other planets and systems planned to add, life has just been crazy of late.

Happy writing!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal