Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: O HAI!  (Read 276 times)

Anonymous

O HAI!
« on: January 02, 2011, 02:42:04 pm »
Hi, I'm Talia, another new person!
I'm 20 years old and I was lured here by Rhi. Finally couldn't resist the temptation. Figured it couldn't hurt joining this place, seems like a nice place. xD

I've been RPing for several years (about five?) and I'm not the fastest at replying (I don't usually post daily) but that depends on rl and my general enthusiasm towards the thread. I loooove to develop plottings with people and that's often the thing that most keeps me interested in a thread, so don't be afraid to PM me, or nudge me somewhere for my IM info if you wanna plot. :3

Hopefully I'll get to RPing soon! ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: O HAI!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 02:46:10 pm »
Hi 8D Rhi told me she had seduced someone to the site! Welcome 8D I am Rina <3 I would love to play with you anytime! And I'm cool with people being slow xD I only get really whiny when months go by! But I always am up for plottin' things and threading characters!

Anonymous

Re: O HAI!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 03:29:43 pm »
Thanks for the welcome, and HAI! :D
Let the plotting commence! -refers to her plotting thread- ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal