Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Seeking host for D̶e̷m̵o̴n̶i̴c̶ ̶P̵o̸s̴s̵e̵s̶s̴i̵o̶n̶  (Read 245 times)

Offline Kingfisher

A recent joiny from SotE here and I had the idea to port a character from there into the future.  For reference: Sami the Ancient Infernal Parasite.  While developing this plan, I hit upon the idea that they would end up in the hands of Thanatos INC with the group providing a host for Sami the demon to graft themself to.

Obviously this host, to some extent, would have their own history in the RotE universe and I thought it might be an interesting opportunity for Sami if their host turned out to be important to an established character, such that the Character and Sami might be drawn into conflict over the fate of the host.

If anyone is interested in losing a loved one to a cosmic horror, let me know, and we can work something out.

EDIT: I have since built by own host; she's of vague origin so she's still open to affording me a nemesis.  Feel free to PM me with ideas.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 02:46:30 pm by Kingfisher »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal