Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Shaking things up  (Read 368 times)

Wolfie

Shaking things up
« on: April 29, 2013, 09:24:05 am »
Patty could use a few new friends as her old one disappeared on her. It wouldn't be easy as she doesn't trust anyone. If anyone is looking for a challenge then I'd say that would be her. Her main goal is to find her robot friend. Profile below.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Shaking things up
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 06:47:33 pm »
Where does Patty generally hang out? ^^ Because I have characters I could toss her way.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Wolfie

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 06:49:50 pm »
She's a wanderer she can be anywhere pretty much.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 06:59:32 pm »
Well let's see, just to help me narrow down my choices here since I have a lot of characters, lmao. xD Any personality types you think would be fun for Patty to go up against?

Or did you have any particular situations/scenarios you wanted her to get into? :3
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Wolfie

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 07:07:51 pm »
I'm pretty open as to what could happen with her. She just majorly looking for her robotic friend. She's been alone except the bot, perhaps she could be tossed into a situation with someone energetic and crazy. That is if you have a char like that.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal