Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Available players?  (Read 744 times)

Anonymous

Available players?
« on: April 08, 2008, 09:07:44 pm »
Alrighty, I need people to play with. I've got various positions open on Adrian's ship if someone wants to be crew. Essentially only the Navigator and the Cook have actual players playing them. He's a business man, takes on jobs from wealthy people that desire discretion and discreetness.

I've got Ashley, who needs someplace to go. He's a nice guy, he can fix machines, he's a cross dresser and quite pretty, he plays music, likes to hire himself out as entertainment at parties.

Louhi, my little dunno what who's thread seems to have gone stagnant. She needs either a friend or a master. She's a good servant, been one most of her life. She doesn't really know what to do with freedom (she does need blood to live though, whether she likes it or not, and she has some interesting powers she can't yet control.)

Vulcan, my vampire dude. He's good at finding trouble, and has a bit of a thing for saving people. He doesn't stand by and let things happen very well. He also occasionally loses control of his blood lust when he doesn't feed often enough. He likes bats.

Um...if you have other needs, let me know, I probably have a character I haven't joined yet, that's sitting in a file somewhere.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 10:35:01 pm »
I would be happy to play with you! I have yet to get a chance to play on here yet. I have a space pirate who is rather...eccentric. Ashley seemed pretty interesting, though I'm cool with whoever you would rather play.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 11:47:04 pm »
Well, if your pirate needs a mechanic, Ashley would be technically qualified for the job-- though he might be an interesting addition to a pirate ship. He is also rediculously petrified of animals, so things get interesting sometimes. Want to give it a try? If it doesn't work back, we can always go back to the plotting stage and find another combination to attempt.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 12:03:25 am »
Sounds like a plan! And Papillion needs....pretty much an entire crew. She's currently it at the moment. Where is Ashley currently located?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 06:20:58 am »
DakaDain Steel could probably find something to do. I could also make another charry. I have a lapse in females and _____ Foolfoot hasn't been made yet. Let me know what you're interested in doing and I'll make a character to suit.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 08:43:32 am »
I think Ashley is on Cancer. He's been looking to sign on with someone for almost anything. He wants off Cancer first of all, but some crews are superstitious about letting women on ships, and then others are weirded out by the fact that he's not really a woman. Shall I go post? Or would you like to start?

Mdu_ntr: Well, with Louhi, I'd kind of like someone to either take her in and attempt to give her a home (she's cute, but much more dangerous than anyone really knows, including herself most of the time) Or even capture her, enslave her, experiment on her whatever. I'm not much for a perfect little life for my characters. Things have to go wrong so everything continues to stay interesting. She's from the time of the witch hunts on earth. An evil magic dude got mad at her and flung her into the future, so she gets confused sometimes. She's been in the future for a little while now, but she still doesn't understand most of it-- but she just goes with it for the most part.

What characters do you have?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 08:49:46 am »
As I hate starting with a passion, if you don't mind that would rock the casbah. But if you would really rather not, I can suck it up and do it XD

Papillion ends up in Cancer quite a bit in her travels, so that's a perfect place for them to meet up. And a Papillion is a female, she wont care about having females on board.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 10:41:15 am »
Okay then! *scampers off to start* bwuahahahaha.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 06:40:09 pm »
DakaDain is probably your best bet then. He looks a bit scary but he's a nervous fellow and would gladly adopt Louhi as a little sister. He doesn't know much about ships but he has enough arms to help out carrying and controlling several things at once.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 10:51:59 pm »
Louhi would probably be intrigued, and be more likely to trust him more easily since he knows what it's like to be very different from the human population. Maybe with all his arms he can help contain the mysterious explosions that happen when she gets upset *innocence*  I'd like to give it a try if you're willing. At the least see where it goes. If it doesn't work out, she can move on as she is used to doing.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 01:52:13 am »
The others are free too now. I'll be making the two new charries soon too (Footfoot and girl). If you have any clashing/ complimentory personality types you'de like to try let me know.

How about 102379 and Vulcun? They are both on Mars, although I'm not sure how 102379 would be able to stay around.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 08:42:13 am »
Hee hee, Vulcan and 102379 would be an interesting pair. Though how would he get away from his master? Or does his master not keep very good tabs? Vulcan prowls around looking for food from time to time, they could bump into each other on the street some time or something of the like.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 08:04:23 pm »
102379 could be going to get his master's breakfast or sent for a shower, other than that, no. Hmm, what does Vulcun do? He could be there to see Captain Kaenos.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2008, 08:54:15 pm »
Vulcan mostly does what he wants. He keeps his eye out for opportunity, occasionally rescues someone in trouble (he has a real soft spot for girls/young woman) Gets lost in his blood lust once in a while, though since he made friends with owners of a blood bank, he does alright usually. If he gets bored he might hire himself as a carpenter or something of the sort. He'd probably be good at welding though I don't think he has ever tried. He likes building stuff.

What does the master do?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2008, 09:56:47 pm »
He's a captain in the military. He's not assigned to any units at the moment though.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 08:16:17 am »
Um, hmm then. Would he want something built? He could bump into Vulcan on the street and Vulcan could see something in 102397 that makes him want to help or something. Or the Captain could really tick Vulcan off and he might plot to get back at him. Vulcan doesn't like people who opress others. Automatically, he sides with the servant, even if the servant is the one who messes things up.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 09:20:27 pm »
Sounds like a plan. Where do you want to start and who should go first?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 07:15:44 am »
Mars in the city/market type area. And if you could go ahead and start, I'd appriciate it.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 02:24:55 am »
Here's the link: http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/f ... =2985#2985
The writing is pretty bad sorry.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal