Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I have cookies!  (Read 458 times)

Wolfy

I have cookies!
« on: September 28, 2012, 01:09:48 pm »
unoriginal thread title ftw  :lol:

Right now I only have Asha ready but plan to add more once I get inspiration lol. So anyone wanna plot with me. I don't mind if they hate asha or not anything is fun in my books. :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Flakeblood

Re: I have cookies!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 09:28:28 pm »
I have a question. Does Asha have psionic abilities? I mean, I guess she'd have to, but I'm curious as to what they are.

EDIT:
Ah, I lied, I have another. x3 What stage Candidate is she?
Rest assured, I see all of you lovely people's posts, but expect me to be a bit slower responding.

Wolfy

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 04:14:00 am »
ack that's what I get for writing her Bio at 1am xD *runs to fix it*

She's stage one and has Latrosis - she can heal herself to an extent (I know werewolves are supposed to be fast healers but I thought I'd throw that in incase tey weren't in this world)

And she is a bit of a pyro xD I couldn't help adding that in it suits her personality.

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 12:33:51 pm »
Oh, awesome. =] I think it's okay to create your own myths for your characters. Heck, I have a "werewolf" on here and he's different from contemporary ideas. (it's Gaël)
I actually don't have a Candidate character right now, and I'm starting to wish I did. I can never play with those characters. =/

I know in the welcome post you mentioned another character you were gonna get up here. I'd likely be interested in them, if I have a character in their range. So gimme a shout if I have any chars that might interest you, 'kay?
Rest assured, I see all of you lovely people's posts, but expect me to be a bit slower responding.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal