Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Katie Needs Plots!  (Read 1905 times)

Katie

Katie Needs Plots!
« on: December 13, 2011, 07:15:06 pm »
So this here is Alia, pilot on the Sassy Juice as of about five minutes ago, and she needs plots. And things of that nature. Romance! Friendship! Old enemies being jerks! You know, fun stuff like that xD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Katie Needs Plots!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 10:04:48 pm »
I WANNA PLAY WITH YOU 8DDD ME ME! PICK ME!

Katie

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 03:23:33 am »
I pick you, I pick you! Which characters do you want to use xD? (You have so many EVERYONE HAS SO MANY) And what kind of plots?

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 10:47:23 am »
Well, i have Ben, who's an obvious choice for obvious reasons xD But then I've also got Bhaskara, Alice, Alexis and Rook on the space station or some Edani if you wanna have 'um meet someone planet side 8D

Katie

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 11:08:49 am »
WELL THIS MIGHT TAKE A BIT.
First off, Ben is pretty much mandatory because they're going to be sharing a ship xD Friends? Drinking buddies? Friends who are drinking buddies? (I think they might have a mutual tendency to not ask questions about each others' history and would like that.)
And Alexis! He's adorable and I want to snuggle him. They both have sort of animal-like qualities (although obviously Alia's are actually alien qualities but it doesn't matter because it looks like she has cat bits xD) so they could be friends, and he could be all *glomps* and she could be all "okay seriously again?"
Alice is also adorable, and maybe they could have worked together in the past (maybe on the Ghostling? And Alice left before it got busted?) since both of them are sort of freelancers. I can see Alia being somewhat protective of Alice, not in a motherly way but more in a big-sister-ish fashion.
Bhaskara Alia probably won't like much. From his bio I image him being the kind of lazy, sarcastic, c'est-la-vie-I-am-better-than-you kind of person (is that right? Because I am very very sorry if it's not) that would just rub her the wrong way.
Rook she'd think was pretty (I, also, think Rook is pretty :3) but she probably wouldn't like him much either. She'd respect him because he's a good doctor, but she wouldn't actually enjoy his company. And maybe they can have some kind of history, like maybe he's responsible for whatever gave her that puncture scar on the back of her neck (still thinking about that one) not killing her, and for that she's grudgingly grateful?

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 02:05:47 pm »
I VOTE YES TO THEM ALL 8D

Ben would totally be her drinking buddy xD We shall have to thread them so we can see how they get on 8D He's pretty chill with most people on the crew xD

Alexis would be all, 'OMG KITTY FRIEND 8DDDDDD' And he doesn't really have a mean bone in his body, so he likes everyone xD

ALICE NEEDS FRIENDS 8D They can totally have worked together 8D She would totally look up to Alia and think she's super cool <3

Bhaskara probably wouldn't like Alia much xD He's very much that way. He's better than you and will happily inform you of that fact. We can have them interact and be bickery and forced to interact or not xD I like characters that butt heads, but not everyone does.

Rook agrees that he's very pretty. That would be awesome that he saved her 8D He, uh, I don't think he gets along with many people xD And she'll probably want to throttle him because he is really condescending xD

Katie

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 02:25:07 pm »
YESYESYES =D
We should have a thread with Alia and Ben when Ari is introducing her, or maybe after that (depends on what Rhi-Rhi wants to do) and yeah.
And I love having characters argue! Lovely lovely drama :3 Her and Bhaskara would have the best fights, especially since she's used to being one of the tallest people in the room and he can be pretty much as tall as he wants. I'm imagining a slightly epic battle of the heights here xD
Anyway I want to do a thread with all of them and I'm prettttty sure that's too much, so I guess we're going to need and order or something for that?

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 02:27:54 pm »
Uh....yes <__< Order is probably good. I generally am just all, "LET'S DO THEM ALL 8D" which is why I'm in like...60 threads on this site alone xD

Katie

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 10:18:52 am »
Okay, responding now xD  I think the Bhaskara thread needs to wait until after she's been on the Sassy Juice awhile, and maybe we can have an Alexis thread that's set around now-ish where they say their temporary goodbyes or something and if you want another Ben thread we can have one after she gets on the ship. Or something. I don't know, whatever you feel like doing xD As long as nobody dies.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 07:39:50 pm »
Let's do an Alexis one 8D They can hang out and he'll give her lots of goodbye hugs!

Katie

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 07:44:55 pm »
Sounds good! Where do you want it, and do you want to start it or should I start it?

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2011, 08:25:10 pm »
YOU START IT 8D I hate starting threads xD And it can be anywhere on the Cancer for the most part xD He's flexible.

Katie

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2011, 08:21:03 am »

Katie

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2012, 04:36:35 pm »
Double post, but I want to bump this because look! Shiny new Edani character! Who you should totally plot with!

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012, 09:14:00 pm »
OMG I WANNA PLAY WITH THE EDANI OMG PICK ME

Katie

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 04:49:33 am »
OOH YES GOOD IDEA.
I was actually planning to have their ranch outside whichever town it is that Icarus is in charge of, so there can be shenanigans. (Also toyed with the idea of them never having met before, for various reasons including they think going into town is boring, because that would be even more fun.) Or Zion could do some cattle rustling or something. Or if you have ideas for any other Edani characters who make their way all the way out to the ranch that's cool too xD

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 09:00:36 pm »
I would love to play Icarus 8D NO ONE HAS GIVEN HIM LOVE. On my trip across the country, I've decided his town is named Horsethief ("Between Enchantment and another galaxy.") and that there are streets named Icarus St, Icarus Ave, Icarus Way, anything that can be Icarus is Icarus xD

Katie

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 03:30:14 am »
I wanna give Icarus love! (Well, not literally, since he's a terrible person even if he's a great character, but you know what I mean.)
Anyways, I think I want to go with the first-time-coming-into-town thing, just because mutual "what the hell is this"'s are fun. Lack does all the things they classify as Boring (for them everything falls into one of two categories: Boring and Not Boring, which are pretty fluid but they'll flat-out refuse to do Boring things unless there's no other way), so since they classify the entire town of Horsethief as Boring I have an excuse for them never going there until now when Lack is sick with something xD
And is Icarus the type to poke around in new people's heads, regardless of their consent? Because I feel like he would be just from reading the bio, and "get out of my head" is a pretty good plot for a thread (and whoa this got long).

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2012, 11:00:57 am »
He will take your love 8D

And yes xD He would totally muck around in people's heads and not really care if they were cool with that. He wouldn't really even hide it xD Consent means very little to him.

I'm still OMG busy for the next hunk of time, so if you want me to start, it might be a bit >__>;;

Katie

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2012, 12:02:27 pm »
Yes good :3
I'm thinking he'll have been inside Lack's head before, so he'll vaguely know who they are, but Lack doesn't know they're a Gestalt so the most he would be able to get is "my bosses are really weird but I love them anyway". (Also Lack is nice he just made some bad choices in the skin art department. They look fine, they're just really obvious xD).
Also, they're not mentally any stronger than your average non-psychic human, they just feel bigger, if that makes any sense.
AND I actually want to start this one! So you're in luck.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal