Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Rockstar/idol could use a real friend. or just some fans.  (Read 1059 times)

Pancake

Rockstar/idol could use a real friend. or just some fans.
« on: September 02, 2011, 04:08:06 pm »
"Ragna" the rock star / "Roxie" the pop singer.

my characters tend to find it very difficult to feel trust towards other people, so you're in for a bit of a challenge if you want to befriend her past her two celebrity-selves. but don't let that discourage anyone, cause persistence and an actual desire to know the person behind the masks (that doesn't even know herself behind said masks) are pretty much all you really need to make a close friend o:
that aside, she loves her fans, even if she feels a bit bitter about some things, she won't take it out on any one individual. (well, unless they were a particularly nasty bully to her, in her school years, but former bully to hardcore fan would be interesting too, wouldn't it?) so yeah, if you want a fan, VIP pass time?

I wonder if anyone would play her older bro for me someday... awesome as it sounds to me, who knows if anyone would be that interested? XD;

so yes. plot with me! also, my MSN is on my profile if you want to catch me there, or on AIM. though I said that in my intro topic... didn't I? lol.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Rockstar/idol could use a real friend. or just some fans
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 10:52:37 am »
I got Andreas. He wouldn't be a huge fan, but he's in a band and loves music, so he most likely has heard her and likes her stuff! And he's pretty laid back and friendly xD He'll hit on her and just be super, "8D"

I've also got Zoe or Yasmine that could be a fan ^__^

Pancake

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 10:09:06 pm »
whoa Zoe and Yasmin are pretty hardcore characters. if you get what I mean. XD
Roxie's music is bubbly and happy as she is, so I don't know how well that would work at a strip club. LMAO. doesn't mean either of them can't be fans, though o: if I get enough characters to be fans, I might open an IC blog sometime.
if you have any ideas as to where/how they could meet, though, I'm all ears!

Andreas sounds like he'd be fun to play with LOL, that I can come up with ideas for. if you want bass then you can have Ragna and if you want a duet you can have Roxie. I'll let you pick which one you want o:

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 10:40:13 pm »
Well, Zoe does listen to lots of music xD She's a total geek outside the strip club, and a lot of her acts are geek themed xD So, I mean, she's got some varied musical tastes xD I don't have to use either of those two though xD

For Andreas, doesn't matter to me xD He's cool with whatever!

Pancake

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 06:27:59 pm »
I don't know, either one of them could work, they sound so cute XD /late reply due to vacation & thinking about this
I have no idea how they could meet though, I'm still new to the universe everyone's built here. Roxie loves her fans though, she gives hugs to the ones who get to meet her backstage lawl. or... where would you find them outside of their work? o: that might give me ideas.

and Andreas, hmm, if I had bandmembers for Ragna's band then GIANT GROUP THREAD would be so much awesome, but I don't orz. but hmm, since you sayMind Haze isn't too famous, maybe she's dropping by wherever they practice to give pointers or something (but that's a group thread too isn't it lol).

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 06:32:40 pm »
I have Kain. He is a pirate (ARGH~) and he travels a lot.

So it wouldn't be far fetched for him to run into them.

Pancake

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 07:49:19 pm »
would Kain like rock music? o: would he go to a concert for kicks?
or would he be out somewhere like a mall? Roxie might have some promotion out there with a crowd gathered while she signs autographs. lawl.

... or maybe, simply, just a bar somewhere. ahaha.

also, this is oriented at anyone and everyone. I'm plotting a new character atm, are there any cool and/or badass groups of action-y oriented people to join? otherwise I might be left with the wanderer option and only the wanderer option.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 09:50:36 pm »
Well, Zoe likes arcades and the mall and things like that xD She's a pretty normalish girl with a love of dweebs.

She can totally stop by Mind Haze 8D That would be a big group thread <3

You should check out the Diva: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=401

They need people and they are cool, though only a few are badass. They tend to get into danger and the like pretty often!

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 05:42:10 am »
Kain loves rock music, and would go to a concert for a band he doesn't know for the laughs. And he loves malls and bars~ So all those ideas work.

Pancake

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 03:32:29 pm »
well Rina, maybe she'd be shopping and happen to stumble upon a crowd because lol promotion/autographs for a new album? o: that or... idk... not sure, maybe she's just shopping for herself and not for anyone else. kinda hard to run around as a celebrity and not have people notice I would think.

and if everyone's up for a big group thread for Mind Haze and her, then let's do itttt : D

and... I think a bar might work best for now! now, would Kain approach people in one, or would he just leave people alone? if Sophia is in Roxie mood she'll totally flounce over if he would rather leave people alone himself but it wouldn't be too difficult to switch to Ragna mood after that if you don't want bubbly and hyper, ahaha.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 06:20:29 pm »
He's very talkative. So, if he sees someone interesting, he'll totally want to talk. And he doesn't mind being approached either.

Pancake

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 08:56:01 pm »
he's talkative huh? we'll be totally fine in that case! I'm not sure she'll be interesting per se, not outside of the stage, but she'll probably be sitting alone, so if that's enough I think we would be fine starting from there XD

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2011, 03:20:08 pm »
Well, an autograph thread wouldn't last long. Zoe can't really stand around long, as other people are waiting in line. So, the shopping for herself might be better

Pancake

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2011, 10:41:43 pm »
lol, yeah it wouldn't last long even if she was patient, would it? I don't think she really needs to recognize Sophia as anything right away, if at all, now that I think about it. I'm not too sure on how to get them talking, though, at least nothing comes to mind right away anyway orz. I'll think on it a bit as well.

edit: also thinking about where to stick my new character... I'm still wondering if the Diva would like a "security guard". or if I should see if GIR has any place for him on that ship. idk, I'd rather have a group to put him in instead of just being wherever and whatever. any thoughts, anyone? .__.;

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2011, 10:42:10 am »
Yeah xD So they could meet doing something not related to her being a celebrity. They could run into each other at the mall or something. Zoe is really talkative and friendly ^__^ And Zoe can maybe realize who she is part way through the talking.

A security guard can totally work on the Diva xD We will make it happen! Just be prepared for crazy awesome xD

Pancake

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 04:03:33 pm »
I say "security guard"... it's more like just someone crazy strong to show up, look wimpy, and in half a second, knock over whoever the person that called him wants knocked over. or kicked out. or something of the sort.
but someone to be around for that sort of thing might be nice, peace of mind and all? :o
if that sounds good I'll PM Tally~ or catch her on MSN?

you guys will have to help me with the possibility of overpoweredness, because I don't RP action much, and if I do with this guy, that might be a problem :x

and hmm, if Zoe's talkative, then... they start chatting while in a shop at the mall? in the line? maybe the people at the register have a return or something and that's taking forever and ever and ever. got any other ideas? o:

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2011, 09:08:23 pm »
Well, they would have to live on the ship? They would be part of the crew xD But I mean, they can be all badass and be part of security on the ship.

Or one or the other can be debating over getting something and Zoe can either ask her opinion or offer hers?

Pancake

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2011, 09:01:19 am »
that's what I figured, live on the ship... just can't be everywhere at once. and without fortunetelling powers, can't always know where TO be beforehand. unless a meeting that goes awry is planned or something. then it'd be possible to be there.
I'm just waiting for someone to be online to get everything set/straightened out for that, but it doesn't help that Rhi gets on rather late and I went to bed at like 8:30 last night cause bored/tired. orz

but anywayyy that sounds good! think that's enough to start? & who should start?

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2011, 09:18:39 pm »
You can send Tal a PM. Rhi and her are actually visiting me for my birthday xD So our online time is a little wonky right now.

I VOTE YOU START CAUSE I HATE STARTING THREADS 8D

Pancake

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, 09:08:34 am »
I do too man, but I'll try and suck it up lol.

happy birthday! o:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal