Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: what a doll!  (Read 1015 times)

Anonymous

what a doll!
« on: October 19, 2009, 10:41:12 pm »
Right, so I finally got around to putting this up. It's only about a few hours late.
ANYWAY, I need interaction for my little Clytemnestra. She is currently a stage 3 candidate, but I can totally change her stage and stuff if that would make her more appealing to anyone.

In short, since my profile is mostly ugly bullet lists of awful, Clytemnestra is a genetically modified human whose father has a God-complex and set himself to the task of creating the perfect being. Cee is the result, even though she is a pretty lousy attempt. She spent most of her childhood living on TRIM, and she has been subject to countless acts of experimentation which have enhanced her physical and mental abilities.

She is a rather spoiled creature, who likes expensive things, who is deeply self conscious, especially of her childhood/her life/ her many scars, etc, and frightened of failing becoming a pilot and being sent to TRIM, and thus the horrible state of belonging completely to her father. She is really not a terrible person, though, just deeply damaged, and will eventually grow to be at least a decent friend.

Sexually, poor Cee is quite confused. Her father engineered her to be perfect, and she views her growing attraction to women a violation of her life purpose, that she will live up to her father's expectations. She is trying to avoid the issue entirely, but she's getting older, and it is becoming more difficult to ignore.

Cee needs a mentor, mostly, but she also needs some candidate, and pilot? friends. I mean, everyone needs mentors and friends! She could also use some casual acquaintances or even girls to crush over, and thus to angst over. I would not be opposed to some enemies as well, but I find antagonistic relations only fun if they are really intense, and I just cannot imagine how to manufacture such a relationship with a rather quiet girl.

Ooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooor, if you are interested in some really weird relationships, Cee lived on TRIM from the time she was ten to the time she was fifteen, so she might know some people who were confined there during that period of time. (She is seventeen now. I should have stated that earlier.) I'm not exactly sure how to play out those relationships, but we could definitely have some fun with flashback threads.

You know what? I'm going to shut up now, because no one likes text walls. The truth of the matter is that I am up for ANYTHING. JUST HIT ME [strike:3ckbnbev]baby, one more time.[/strike:3ckbnbev]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: what a doll!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 10:49:09 pm »
8DDDDD

I loves her!

I have lots to choose from! As far as mentors go, I have Bart and Sabela free to take her under their wing. Bart is laid back and friendly, Sabs is an icy bitch xD Also, a closeted lesbian xD

As far as candidates go, I have Devi, Finaa, Atara and Nika. The first two are pretty friendly and sociable. The last two are....rather insane and make better antagonists then friends xD

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 11:08:28 pm »
I feel like in some ways Sabela and Cee are similar. Or at least that they both enjoy being wealthy and owning nice things. With that said, I feel like Sabela and Cee might not always get along, solely because Cee has trouble with authoritative female figures in her life. (She never had any, and I'm not sure she knows what to do with anything very--feminine.) They would certainly be an interesting pair.

Bart would work as well. I think Cee might find him a bit--uninteresting? but she would probably like him a lot.

Finaa and Cee are in the same stage! I think they would get along. Devi and Cee probably would as well once Cee overcame her automatic bias of poorer people. I feel like she would find Devi's former life really exotic and interesting and different once she got used to the idea of it.

I think Nika would freak the crap out of poor Clytemnestra, as he pretty much epitomizes many of her fears in one attractive, male body. Really, though, even if she was completely ignorant of his rather unfortunate habits with animals, she would be terrified of his blood manipulating abilities. It would fall under the category of "medical related things of which Clytemnestra is very frightened."

Yeeessss, so we should work with some of them, I suppose.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 11:17:10 pm »
I think her and Sabs would be a great pair xD Sabela would probably find her somewhat likable. She is very hard to impress, but it's not imposable.

And I am up for any or all of my candidates. I /always/ want more to do with them. So which ever ones strike your fancy, I am all over it! What's your MSN? I find it easier to work out the little stuff onna chat xD

You are so awesome. I might cry if you are one of those new people that poof.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 11:24:10 pm »
Alright, my disclaimer on my MSN is that I made it in--erm, sixth grade, SO NO JUDGEMENT. It is katbatlove@hotmail.com. I am very rarely on it, though, so you have to tell me to get on and then I obey.

Unfortunately, we will have to make an MSN date tomorrow! (And it totally needs to happen.) I am afraid that if I do not go to bed, I will not be able to get up to do work tomorrow, and that needs to happen if I want to pass--erm, everything.

And thank you for thinking I am awesome. I hope I don't poof anywhere, as I plan to stay unless something horrible and catastrophic happens. (which would suck.) Besides, everyone here is so, so nice; I would be foolish to leave!

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 11:29:00 pm »
Too late. Totally judging |:

Though, seriously....mine is way lame too xD So no worries. I'm pretty much on...all the time.

But tomorrow would be badass ^__^ I'm all excited now 8D YAY!

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 11:35:11 pm »
Oh no! All my good first impressions have been crushed my the childishness of my MSN screenname. I WILL NEVER HAVE FRIENDS AGAIN!

I will MSN you, then, tomorrow sometime. I might even post here or PM you if I feel like that is necessary. It will be awesome; I can't wait.

Now, I am really going to bed, which ism, unfortunately, not as exciting as RotE. ( I see this being an issue in the future...)

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 11:41:23 pm »
It's really true. We shall all shun you know. All because of the name |:

Sweet! I look forward to it!

I <__< Should be sleeping. Instead, I am going to stay up far to late MSN RPing with people xD

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 10:21:13 am »
Bwahahaha! And if Sabela mentors Cee, then Cee would meet my candidate Rachel who Sabela is also mentoring! :3 Rachel's pretty friendly in general, but more superficial and typical hedonist Aedolian.

And as a result of knowing Rachel, she would probably end up meeting my Pilot Gabriel, who is Rachel's older brother and hates Sabela with a passion. =D

And then there's my Pilot Shiloh, who is a recent graduate (just graduated a few months ago) and visits the ATC regularly since he still has friends there. He was a bully during his candidacy, is still the cold and hostile type to people outside of his inner circle.

Theeeen there's Val, a gracie candidate, originally upper caste, now in a wheelchair for being an ass to a Pilot. >_> He's a spoiled, entitled brat.

And lastly there's Arrow, another gracie who's a nice girl, if the shy, quiet type. At least until she gets to know someone, then she opens up more.

Yep yep! 8D
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 11:36:38 am »
Oh, I think Rachel and Cee might get along well. Cee can be a bit superficial, especially when it comes to her enjoyment of material goods, and she also actually wants to be a pilot, as opposed of being afraid of the alternative. (although she is deathly afraid of the alternative.) Cee pretty much views becoming a pilot as the only way to take her own life back from her father/ get out of her horrible life situation.

I love Shiloh's character design. He has an awesome braid. I don't particularly have any ideas here, but I'm open to anything.

Val and Cee can bond over being entitled and spoiled together! They share those traits, at least. (Although I don't think Cee would ever disrespect a pilot. For obvious reasons.)

Cee and Arrow...I can see them getting along pretty alright. Cee can be rather quiet as well, so...I dunno where I was going with that.

So, yeah, we should work something out!

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2009, 11:40:40 am »
Like I said before I have two Pilots and two candidates =)

The candidates would fit better probably. Check out Delilah and Crevan if you want. ^_^ I also added you on MSN!

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2009, 02:01:49 pm »
YES MSN! I will be on later tonight, certainly.
As for Delilah and Craven, I am certainly up for plotting them with Cee. I don't have any specific idea sat the moment, but I'm sure we can think of something.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009, 05:39:05 pm »
Well, if you want a multi-group thread, Shiloh and Finaa are BFF's. And Finaa is really friendly, so she could introduce them? I donno xD Just an idea.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2009, 06:17:28 pm »
Group threads are awesome!

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2009, 06:22:56 pm »
Well, then we could do a Finaa/Shiloh/Cee thread if ya like ^___^ See what happens

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 06:32:19 pm »
Oh, that would be swell.
I also just popped on to MSN and I should have accepted everyone's friend requests, but they are not showing up in my contact list, so I don't know what's up with that...

Yesssh.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 07:00:21 pm »
Well, I'm on right now if you wanna try adding me?

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 07:23:05 pm »
Ugh, for some reason everyone I attempt to add is blocked, and the program will not let me unblock anyone. It's causing me a lot of difficulty.

So, errrm, give me a minute to sort this out...

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2009, 07:45:32 pm »
Oooh, is that thread you posted for the Cee/Finaa/Shiloh thread? x3

Also, awesome! Sounds like Rachel and Cee would get along great, as Rachel also reeeally wants to be a Pilot. xD Her brother's one, so she figured since that dolt could be one, it can't be all that bad. Plus he never tells her the horror stories. >_>

And Val would absolutely adore another entitled, spoiled person to relate to! xD He is shallow like that.

I'll also add you to mah MSN!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2009, 07:58:05 pm »
It can be that thread. I think it was intended for Devi and Cee, but I don't think that its purpose is set in stone. We were both pretty undecided when we decided what to do and who to thread. (that made no sense, but I'm have articulation problems.)

Rachel and Cee can be ambitious together, then! And then maybe be disillusioned about the system together as well.

I accepted your MSN request, and it worked! Yay.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal