Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: smuggling into Aedolis  (Read 914 times)

Anonymous

Re: smuggling into Aedolis
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2009, 11:57:27 pm »
In addition, just so you guys know, Haviah is in a dome.  

So getting the ship in--while I could think of a few possibilities, I suppose--might require some explanation.  Not to mention gettin' it out again.

Just thought I would pop by to mention it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2009, 10:24:58 am »
Thanks, Sam! I remembered something like this, but wasn't certain. This confirms that Meketh couldn't actually get inside Haviah with the ship. I expect the boys might have found their way in somehow, thanks to bribing, sneaking around and having allies on the inside who were expecting them, like undercover agents from Teinar or Seruna. This would've made the intro post a little too long, so I decided to cut it from my post. After all, I'd rather focus on them trying to get out afterwards!

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2009, 12:45:52 pm »
How is Meketh with hand to hand fighting. Because I think it would be cool, if somehow, jorn get's into the ship, and fights Meketh, and then get's ejected out, so they can escape.

Can we make that happen, or should it just be a chase?

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2009, 09:25:15 am »
Meketh is not a hand-to-hand fighter... from her profile: "Physically, Meketh isn't that great. She's definitely more happy aiding others from afar instead of jumping into combat."

She's 5'2" and tiny. She'd pretty much get dominated in a fight like that. If Jorn got inside the Alizee, she'd be much likely to play mind games with him, making him search for her while she hides and taunts him over the ship's comm system until she can trick him into the airlock and wave him good-bye as he plummets out to his doom. That's more her style, and I'm not sure it's the kind of scene you want to play out (if it is, great!)

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2009, 01:55:05 pm »
That actually sounds fun. I'll see what I can do.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal