Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anyone up for a rescue mission?  (Read 719 times)

Anonymous

Anyone up for a rescue mission?
« on: October 31, 2007, 06:34:45 am »
My Teinari character, Anaru, has a newish ship and is itching to rescue people from Aedolis!

I'm kinda thinking he needs a crewmember and probably a Gospel to help sneak him into Aedolis... anyone want to join in and plot this?

I'm definitely hoping someone wants to join him on the ship, anyway, even if they don't want to do a Rescue Mission, so if you're at all interested...!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 09:18:05 am »
Any particular sort of crewmember you're looking for? I've got ooodles of characters I haven't joined yet. I've been kind of waiting to have a place for them to fit in, instead of wandering around with dozens of characters that have no one to play with. Anyway, what sort of crew, can you tell me a little about your character? *bounces*

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 01:29:00 am »
Any particular sort of crewmember you're looking for?

Probably either someone who has it in for Aedolis or someone who is motivated primarily by the money involved.

can you tell me about your character?

Sure, sorry! I thought the link to the char profile would show up in my sig. *blush*

In bullet point format!
-Anaru
-Male
-Teinari
-Enjoys sticking it to The (Aedolis) Man
-Pretty nice to people who don't annoy him or support the Aedolis
-Cruel to people who do.
-Actually he's a little obsessed with taking down the Aedolis, really.
-Also very motivated by Having An Adventure.
-Ironic kind of humour.

Do you think you have any characters that would mesh well with this? *hopes*

Also, as a player, I'm looking for lots of character interaction and development, not just "leveling up" or any of that. Just so you know. :)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 08:32:33 am »
*ponders* Well, I've never had a character that 'leveled up', and while a character that I plug into this situation might not be one of my most developed, they do become more developed as they go. I am all about character development.

I think Beowulf or Ashley (who is a BOY) might possibly fit.

Beowulf is a winged warlock (he's got a british accent). He's got a thing against bullies and is quite the fan of education. He's pretty cool, not easily angered usually, and typically not much for getting into fights (Typically, when someone tries to pick a fight with him, he'll stick them to a celine until they cool down....can't do that so much with people wanting to stick mages in armies.)

Ashley is my cross dressing healer (he heals by music, singing, playing etc) he's a little less developed, but very gentle. I think he'd probably be more interested in rescuing people than actually taking down a government.

I don't think I have any money motivated people...except maybe Flame, but a fire elemental with no control is a bad thing to have on a ship.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 01:25:28 pm »
No, those both sound totally cool to me! I like the idea of Ashley aboard a lot, because I think he'd be a good balance for Anaru, but seriously, whichever you want, because they both sound really cool.

Shall we have them meet up in the business district in Cancer or elsewhere? Anaru is likely to be pretty much anywhere, really.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 08:57:09 pm »
Business district sounds good enough to me. Would Ashley just be wandering around? Or is your guy actively looking/hiring crew? I think maybe you better post first. *snickers* Hopefully the crews and such are open minded...or they just totally miss the fact that Ashley is actually a guy. He fixes up pretty well :-P *bounces* I'm excited!

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 01:02:03 am »
Yay! Am posting first. :)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 01:47:28 am »
Oh yeah! xD If you guys need a Gospel to help out with the rescuing when you get to Aedolis, I can gladly contribute my man Gabriel to the task! He can help smuggle ya in, bwahaha.

So if you need him, I'm definitely interested!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 02:19:20 am »
Yay! That would be totally cool. I was thinking we'd have to NJC/NPC a Gospel, and that wouldn't be as great.

Do you think that Anaru and Gabriel would have a 'mutual business friend', or would they actually know each other, or do you have any other ideas for that?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal