Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Interesting dynamics?  (Read 355 times)

Anonymous

Interesting dynamics?
« on: October 25, 2007, 04:11:33 pm »

Well, obviously I can't promise anything, but I'm sure that my character, Pipra ("pip"), could be a fun little (or large) dynamic in anyone's plot that could use her... She's somewhat young, probably around 18 in human years, though she can act younger at times as well.

She's basically something like a pixie, though more of a human size, and less... green. heh. In fact, her colors are more reds, with browns & blacks mixed in, and some light orange. Anyways, that not of anything significant. I'm basically open for *anything,* so please, plot away with me! =3 *puppy eyes* pleeeaaaase?
<3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 11:42:06 pm »
Ah the tiny font...It burns!!

Anyways, I have some free characters Setrul & Farica (with Forever ^^), Keir and Dier

Take your pic. If any sound interesting just let me know ^^

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 12:55:22 am »
wow  pixie in space :P thats a new one, hey perhps that trio could be exloring another catacomb, find the pixie, some vines appear and they bump into everyones favourite space cowboy :)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 07:51:56 am »

Hmmm, okidoki!
Mia -- Any of your characters can join... both pairs sound just fantastic! =] I was thinking I could have some fun with Dier and his Panthera... either Pip would be terribly afraid of the two of them/particularly his big cat, or it might seem odd because the two got along great (obviously because she's a nature sprite aka pixie...heh). But yes, really, whoever you would like to join in would be positively perfect, I'd imagine!

Cain -- You can feel free to jump in as well. ^^

I have a situation in mind for starting off this whole thing, so have no fear about needing to start it. I just don't know where I should start it.... heh. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 09:18:57 am »
Maybe you could put it in a virgin board ^^

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 02:55:02 pm »
alrighty!! It's in the canyon on mars... Hope that all works?
clickie!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal