Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Pilots and Dragons, oh my! Who wants one? x3  (Read 496 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Pilots and Dragons, oh my! Who wants one? x3
« on: October 20, 2007, 08:00:39 pm »
So I just joined two Pilots for Aedolis. Their information can be found here: http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/f ... .php?t=242

Anyone wanna do a thread or two? :3 Both are up for separate threads! And I'm open to anything. They just, of course, have to at least start out in Aedolis and if they leave, they'd have to have a good reason. That's it!

<3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 11:26:50 pm »
Oooo, I've got an Aedolian citizen that could bother one of them! She's more the I-have-no-problems-other-than-buying-shoes-with-this-check's-food-money type than the something's-terribly-wrong-here-I-don't-know-how-I-know-...-I-just-know type XD

Versie's middle class, a cosmetologist and haunts clubs when she's not working or shopping. She could run into the pilot most likely to show up at a spa, a club or a lower class mall. Maybe Kota, from the note info.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 02:27:21 am »
Ahaha! I'd love to, Nighty!

Kota would be perfect. She loves clubs and malls and stuff! Especially clubs. So they could definitely meet! Muahaha...Versie sounds awesome. I read her profile, and...yaaay! xD

So I guess we could just chuck 'em in a club or mall or somethin'! Which do you prefer? And did you wanna post first or me? I don't mind either way! <3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 06:33:24 pm »
It'd probably be easier for them to meet and socialize in a club. Some random Aedolis club it is!

I'll make the first post, I can't resist thinking up a crazy name for the club. It'll give me something to do at work tomorrow XD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal