Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Princess in the Catacombs (Abandoned)  (Read 361 times)

Anonymous

Princess in the Catacombs (Abandoned)
« on: October 02, 2007, 11:33:35 am »
Okay, I have an idea for a plot which mainly centres around my created planet of Lanaes and my race the Lanaerians but there will be ways for other races and areas to be linked in.

As I said I created a planet called Lanaes and one of my characters is the princess of Lanaes, Forever. She is the last of the royal family of Lanaes after her father supposedly killed her two sisters and her mother. However it was actually the King’s advisor that made her father do it and he sealed Forever in a magic sleep in the catacombs beneath the capital city of Lanaes. He did his for two reasons at the time he was in love with her and didn’t want to kill her and also if the people believed she was still alive somewhere then he would be regent and would gain control of the planet.

Basically the plot revolves around somebody finding her and discovering she is the princess and bringing down the king’s advisor so she can take her rightful place. (If anyone’s seen .hack//Sign, Forever sort of plays a similar role to Aura). But at the same time the king’s advisor Tosai is planning to sell her to TRIM as it had become too dangerous to keep her there what now that more people are visiting the planet, there’s more change someone might find her.

Anyway if anyone is interested please let me know. If nobody is then…well I’ll to do it all by myself >.<

Here the list of characters involved, any not marked ‘(TAKEN)’ are up for grabs and their history can be made up except for the bits that directly link to Forever’s history which can be found here http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/f ... highlight=

Forever Leonie (TAKEN)[/i]
The Princess of Lanaes placed in a magic sleep in which she never ages. She is the rightful heir to the throne and will eventually be a playable character but not yet.

Lorimer Tosai[/i]
The regent of Lanaes and former advisor to the King. He is the one who made the king kill the rest of the royal family and placed Forever in the enchanted sleep and wants to sell her to TRIM.

Voce Perl[/i]
General of the Lanaes army and was once in love with Forever. He still believes she is alive and search for her when he isn’t doing army things.

Person(s) who find Forever in the Catacombs
Exactly what it says on the tin. They can be whatever you want, Lanaerian or not

TRIM Representatives[/i]
People from TRIM even if it just mentioned the possible receiving of a Lanaerian as a specimen. But I’ll need people to be the representative Tosai is in talks with to sell Forever.

Etheline Palace Servants[/b]
Cooks, Ladies in Waiting, Attendants to Tosai, Cleaners, members of court whatever ^^

Lanaerian Townsfolk[/b]
People who hear all the gossip from the planet and other planets.

Lanaerians on other planets.
Even if you don’t want your character to be on Lanaes they can still help the plot by mentioning the planet and the fact that the Lanaes princess is missing ^^

If anyone wants more info just say and I’ll answer any questions
And names are negotiable if they aren’t taken

And like I said if no one wants to I’ll just have to play ALL the character myself.

Starts practicing Gollum/Smeagal style

Precious…….
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 09:53:16 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 12:00:21 pm »
I've got an NJC TRIM researcher (for now) that I can donate! Silence would have no qualms about buying a princess to play with.

I'll play more characters if you can't get anyone else interested too!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 12:08:42 pm »
Yay!! Thankies ^^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal