Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Bored  (Read 440 times)

Anonymous

Bored
« on: September 29, 2007, 05:12:16 pm »
Anyone want to rp? I have a half-raven demon dude that I really want to rp(Just made him)

He is very playful but is really a quiet guy, using his playfulness to hide his pain. Although considered weird, he almost always has a group of children following him. He plays and pulls pranks with them.

He is very beautiful, often mistaken for a woman and has both female and male admirers. He doesn't stay in one place for long.

Anyway I'd like to have (preferably a girl) who can start to see his pain and begin to heal old wounds. Although he seems around 18-20 he is really around 3000 and has many scars and regrets. He was an assassin and  massacred an entire city, killing many defenseless children... etc...

His history is not totally made up but I guess I'll make it up as we rp.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 07:16:00 pm »
Well, I have an empath character (I'd have to check the rules again...I haven't joined her yet, and I've come across lots of sites that have "no characters under X age" restrictions, but I don't remember which ones) but she's very sweet...sometimes a little blunt, but strangely mature for her apparent seven years (She doesn't seem to physically age, though I haven't figured out why yet. My characters don't like to share...and I don't think she herself knows) Her life has been rough, and she has dabbled in witchcraft, and when things are calm, can actually do spells, but tends to panic and fail misurably under pressure.

If not her, then possibly Louhi, who is trying to hide out (being part vampire and flung into unfamiliar time periods....she's actually from the 16 or 1700s, right around the witch hunts. Meanie warlock took revenge on her and flung her into the future)

Either sound interesting?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 06:03:19 am »
hmm... Hard decision. Zareru would get a long easily with the younger girl but has something in common with Louhi. He is trying to hide what he is (half- raven demon) and runs away where ever they find out what he is. He to is from the past however he lived through it and is a bit old fashioned. He probably would want to confide in a 7 year old so I guess I'll take Louhi.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 04:20:06 pm »
Okay, Louhi is about 12 or so. Pick a place to post. How do you want them to meet? (Just so you know...Louhi is kinda jumpy, but really, who can blame her?.)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 03:11:15 pm »
Sorry I havent replied, I've been busy. Anyway you chose a place and you or I can make a post there. Just not Aedolis, ok?  :)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 08:50:35 pm »
Okay, I posted Louhi in the Lower City of Tiengar.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal