Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Post Rolecalls and Free Charries.  (Read 771 times)

Anonymous

Post Rolecalls and Free Charries.
« on: January 29, 2009, 09:32:47 pm »
Alrighty. I realized there's a few of my characters in a sort of limbo. I wanted to clear that up and figure out if I could move them around or find a place to play with some people with them.

Aryte Miirik and Sedaris Larson : They are supposed to be in the thread Your Coat Is A Brownish Color. I was looking to see if the people in that thread wanted to continue, or if new people wanted to join replacing the people who aren't going to play anymore. I really want to get these charries in a spot somewhere!

Violet Frei: The Mordecai who has held claim to her played by Smileyhat who has stopped playing again it seems. (sadface), so Violet is very much free to any Mordecai or some sort of game over thataway.

Idina Pascal: she is somewhat free because the Mind Haze thread and her thread with Jace is going sort of slow. I'd love to do one with her an Raa (J00 hear me Draco?!) or some other bandmate or maybe just someone in Aedolis.

Makani Oya: I wanted to start some extra thread with some of the Motorailers. Really I'd be up to playing her in any sort of combination in Teinar. She works as a waitress and also drug deals.

Delilah Mackie: Who's profile I will do someday. Probably when I figure her out more by playing is my candidate who got nabbed by Gabey at the IF concert that Mr. V sang at. I know I have plans for her with Rhi but I'd love to throw her in with some other candidates as well.

[strike:x1ujlyho]Crevan: My other candidate the Kitsune, who has been there awhile never hitched up with a roommate and hasn't really played with any of the other candidates. He knows Seiteki from back in the day. I'm not sure if Draco and I were ever gonna play anything out with them or just leave it at that. He is very open to candidate playing around.[/strike:x1ujlyho]

Ike McQueen: Is also open to playage. He is another Motorailer. There was talk of throwing him in with the psychic business of trying to help with the Pilot. I'd love to get him a thread started so I could figure him out more.

Oh also Alaina, I didn't know if you wanted to continue that Flashback thread for Teinar, but I wouldn't mind continuing that either.

I'm just not on MSN much anymore so I don't get to talk things out as much. So yell at me here. Also yell at me if I've forgotten, a thread we were supposed to do.

So it seems I have a lot of charries floating around! So throw out a lure and sit with a beer, or other sort of relaxing beverage and see if they bite! Warning some may bite hard.

EDIT: Choco! If you want to do that Danica thread. Which I bet you still do ^_^, then throw it out here and let's figure out where we might start with it. And Amori I know you talked about doing council threads with some of the individuals, I'd still be interested in that.  ALSO! INCEN totally we need to figure out Satori and Lynn. I want to see that dynamic so bad. Corruption is awesome. AND if you wanted to do like a sort of play on here with Makani and Lynn in like the RotE randomness board let me know. I'd love to play around with them some since we don't get a chance to much anymore on MSN.

EDIT: Characters with Strikes Are Claimed.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 12:32:13 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Post Rolecalls and Free Charries.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 10:45:49 pm »
Mmmkay. Uhm...i dunno. Flashback?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 01:49:39 am »
I stll want to continue the 'Coat is Brownish Colour Thread', I want to play Zaki o.O

Or we could start a new one, either works ^^

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 05:12:53 am »
Choco you are so helpful. XD But yeah! Perhaps we can cover the time that would be her training as a seeker. ^_^

Mia! Hoorah! One person still remembers this thread! Let's wait and see if anyone else responds or wants to get involved.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 01:27:12 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 02:35:09 am »
Crevan: Calico still hasn't met her roomy so maybe he could be it? I've been trying to figure out how to get her to meet other candidates because she's scared of psychics and Pilots (but not dragons, strangely enough).

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 09:47:47 am »
There was another pm about him but not claiming him as a roomie. So if you wanted to do that it sounds all good. Do you want to start the thread or should I?

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 05:18:38 pm »
Either or. Crevan would know more about what's in the room and what Calico should expect so do you want to go first?

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 12:23:07 pm »
Sure I'll throw one out today or tomorrow!

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 10:52:59 pm »
One for me too! :3

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 06:43:21 am »
I shall indeed! In Flashbacks ^_^

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 01:02:47 pm »

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 01:06:18 pm »
oh and Choco you should start that thread since you'll know more of what's going on since it is when she is becoming a seeker. =D And I'll be lost starting that thread.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 10:44:41 pm »
Bitch! Makin me do all the work. Typical female xD

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 08:50:40 am »
What kind of drugs, does Makani deal?

And Codekitsune, did you get my PM, by the way?

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 11:04:58 am »
Yes I did Della =D Thanks. It's too bad it's been on hold could have developed into an interesting thread. Makani is all over the place with her dealing. She has a friend who supplies her marijuana, or the equivalent of it in this world. She might get into a few other interesting things. I haven't had time to play her to figure it out completely yet.

Of course Choco, I mean how else do /you/ earn my love? Eh?

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 08:26:34 pm »
Weeeelll Artemis is stonertastic, and they seem to be something close to neighbors.
So there's always opportunities there.

Squee!

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 09:12:49 pm »
Through sheer animal magnetism ~_^

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 01:54:33 pm »
Oooo. For sure sounds interesting Della =D

And good try Choco good try. Lemmee know when you post.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2009, 03:45:41 pm »
So, what's Satori's present state of mind?

And yes, I'd love a Cantina dalliance between Makani and Llyn. <3

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 10:22:11 am »
Oh her state  of mind is all over the place. She's not very cheery and she's veeeery sad =]

Ooo You wanna post Lynn or should I post Makani?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal