Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Three mutant cyborgs...any takers?  (Read 512 times)

Anonymous

Three mutant cyborgs...any takers?
« on: September 27, 2007, 09:52:36 am »
As said above, I have a group of three half-serpent/humanoid half-machine guys who need to either A: fight some people, or B: join with people. They may seem evil, but they're not; they're just following a gruesome religion. So, any takers? As always, check my archive for more info on them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 10:54:20 am »
Vulcan is generally up for a fight, and I tend to find it entertaining to beat the crap out of him and have him hobbling around afterwards *is so mean to poor Vulcan*. He's pretty strong, part vampire, tectonic elemental (earthquakes, volcanos that kind of stuff), and pretty street wise, but three cyborgs would probably be able to take him without too much trouble (do they feel pain?)

Thing is, Vulcan needs a little...provoking to get him into a fight as he doesn't enjoy it much anymore, and never went looking for it.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 11:20:41 am »
Okay, thing is, they've haven't fought in a LONG time, and they're DYING to kill something. They can feel pain, but they're incredibly resilient to it, since they're machines.

But yeah, you can fight with them if you want...just post in my thing at the Tuor Ocean.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 08:10:01 pm »
hee hee, well, feel free to "kill" Vulcan....I think pretty much anything short of decapitation, or dismemberment,  he can come back from.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 01:58:06 pm »
Okay, so my demon cyborgs already "killed" a vampire dude. Anyone else want to fight them or join them?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal