Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Who wants to play with a dude with a mid-life crisis? xD  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Who wants to play with a dude with a mid-life crisis? xD
« on: September 21, 2007, 11:31:51 am »
Well...not a mid-life crisis exactly. But...y'know!

Anyway! The character is mah boy Hatame. He's from SotE, and you can read his SotE profile here: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/ ... .php?t=723

Eventually he'll get an RotE profile too. :3 Anyway! He survived all the stuff, made it to the future, and...here he is! He has a personal spacecraft and tends to be a wreckless driver. He really isn't the most technologically savvy person (even after 5000 years or so and living around it constantly, something as simple as e-mail can still confound him...and yet he owns and drives a spaceship...anyone else see the problem here? xD). He's pretty much a free-loader, dabbles in piracy (it's a hobby), and gets his fix doing very dangerous, life-threatening, and stupid things. He's wreckless.

In his past he had a mate and even children...and grandchildren...and great-grandchildren...but many of them are dead now, including his mate. He's seen a lot of crap (mate dying, children dying, planet dying o.o) and been through a lot, so he likes to keep himself busy with materialistic things. Having a long lifespan ain't all it's cracked up to be, sure, but he makes the most of it and enjoys life nonetheless. :3

So yush! Anyone wanna snag 'im? :3 He likes hanging out on the Cancer.

And eventually he's going to veer toward a plot going on on the Cancer, but for now he's free! ^_^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 11:36:32 am »
I want to be evil and steeeaaalll him!!

D8 Mid-life. Pah. More like... lifelifelifelifelif e crisis.

Or just "Your life sucks"- crisis.

*sits and waits and doesn't steal* >_> but I want to.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 11:46:31 am »
Bwahahah! xDD if you want to steal him you can you know! >8D

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 11:49:25 am »
okay!

I'll have to go make a foul mouthed smokin' gun-totten chickie-poo. >:3 Almost all the girls here so far are so...

Girly... *shudders* x3

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 10:44:36 pm »
Hey, is he still free? Asher's hanging around Cancer too, and looking for work (legal or otherwise). :3

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 04:28:54 pm »
I want to play with hatame, but i think i want to play with him in a different way than you're talking about.

Whut?....im not gay...>.>

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 07:56:37 pm »
Hatame is free! Well, I believe Draco wants to do something with him, BUT! Y'all are welcome to jump in! ^__^ The more the merrier!

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 08:16:26 pm »
Hokiedoke! So .. how do we go about this? It's been a looooong long time since I've done this... </lol>

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 08:44:30 pm »
Well, if you like I can make the opening post on the Cancer in the Red District and then everyone can just hop on in and we go from there! :3 I don't really have any plot ideas in mind, I pretty much just wing it. But if anyone has any ideas at all, any time, feel free to throw them into the pot. I'm open so anything goes. xD

It may be a bit before I post him, though. I'll try and get a post in tonight, I just have to do a few other posts first!

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 09:46:26 pm »
Okiedoke, I'm not in a hurry. :D

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 11:01:32 pm »
I'll hop in! I meant to start a postie, but I got distracted D8 I'm sorrieees~

Anonymous

(No subject)