Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Stranger in a strange land (Alfrado, Pepe and Rupert)  (Read 7044 times)

Anonymous

Re: Stranger in a strange land (Alfrado, Pepe and Rupert)
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2011, 08:47:49 pm »
"Ask me later." Alaric really didn't think he could give much thought to that question at the moment. There was way too much physical pain.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2011, 04:20:12 pm »
Raley gave a sigh.  "I better go then.  I'll find you guys later."

After Raley left, the doctor finally showed himself, sweeping in from beyond a curtain cutting off the second half of the room.  He had a clipboard in hand and barely gave the two candidates a glance on his way out.  "I think you can handle this one, August."

And August flipped another page in his magazine.  "I'm high again, you should probably take care of it."

But the doctor was already gone, leaving his resident to at last place the magazine aside and see to the candidates.  He waggled his fingers, a soft green fire flaring around them.  "So.  Which of you hurts the worst?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2011, 02:56:42 pm »
Blearily, Gabriel nodded toward Alaric. While he felt like utter shit, Alaric looked it; his face had gotten bashed in bad and he looked downright scary right now, and the other candidate had been going at him hardcore. Gabriel wasn't bleeding and, well...he felt a little responsible for what had gone down. Him and his big fat mouth. Maybe if he hadn't said anything, the dick would've gotten bored and left.

But he'd never been good at that. He was just good at realizing it was a bad idea after the consequences got dropped on him.

But this doctor also was not exactly filling him with confidence. Lifting his head, he gave him a worried look, dark skin a little paler than usual.

"Uhh...you're high? I want the other guy."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2011, 03:53:18 pm »
"Uh...what?" Alaric eyed the guys hands, not really wanting to be put in the care of someone who was high, "Is there anyone else?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2011, 10:48:51 pm »
"Oh certainly, I'll just have one of these invisible doctors treat you, shall I?"

He'd managed to unnerve them.  Adorable!  It gave him a reason to smile as he tilted Alaric's face this way and that, examining the bruising.  He lifted his shirt up to get a look at his torso.  "What brought you both here?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2011, 11:00:51 pm »
"Some asshole bullies," Gabriel mumbled. He didn't really want to give the specifics, that he'd been taken out by a girl. Alaric had a better story; he'd at least put up a fight and he'd admit, it had been pretty sweet seeing him take out the older candidate with a lunch tray.

That made him smile a little through the pain, even if it looked more like a grimace. "But it's okay, they got torture training now or something. Alaric hit one with a lunch tray. Um, you know what you're doing, right?"

Yeah, the memory was nice, but not quite nice enough to not be worried about the high doctor. Or doctor's assistant. Whatever he was!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2011, 12:01:05 am »
"Uh, yeah. That." Alaric flinched a little when his shirt was lifted, glancing away, "So, um, just yeah. It hurts to breathe. Or move my torso much."

Offline Tally

« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2011, 08:35:40 pm »
"Oh my, no.  I'm just a graduate student.  Budget cuts and all that.  They save the real doctors for the stage fours."  August quieted down so he could grab the stethoscope and listen to a bit of the alien's breathing.  A scan of the candidate's wrist gave him a name and a schedule of drills and classes, which he altered with a medic's code.

"Well, Candidate Efft...Eh...Candida te Alaric.  You've definitely got some broken ribs.  You'll be off to a slow start this week.  No drills, only classes for the next three days, and I'm scheduling you to come see me for approval before you start any of the physical work."

Anonymous

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2012, 11:59:35 am »
"Uh...Eftwyrd, sir. It's a bit tricky." Alaric's heart was bigger than most humans and was a little odd to listen too, "Uh...yes. Sir. Um, just so I can make sure I get the right person, who are you exactly? Sir."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2012, 02:48:16 pm »
Gabriel watched the exchange in silent horror. Medical student. Doctors were saved for Stage 4. Budget cuts.

He couldn't be serious.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal