Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hail Taevarth the dark. [M][Pilots VS Wolfen Commandos]  (Read 658 times)

masonwolf

Hail Taevarth the dark. [M][Pilots VS Wolfen Commandos]
« on: April 21, 2014, 09:05:38 pm »
In a nearby apartment complex the smell of death lingers in the air as police and investigators walk around the crime scene of a recent assassination of a high ranking member of society. watching this from the hotel across the sky-highway was the killer watching the humans inspect his piece of art. He and his 4 man squad had entered the city and used their lead and titanium III helmets to block all mind reading and psychic attacks. "It seems the furless apes don't like true art." the killer chuckled as he pressed a button on his helmet and decreased the electronic binoculars revealing his soulless purple eyes of his House. he was Prince Theon of House Darkheart and vessel of of their god of darkness, he looked at his men who were busy playing Cle'vun (A card game consisting of a knife in the middle and 50 cards, very similar to old maid but who ever gets the knife card has to cut their arm as if playing the dance of Knives.) to notice his comment about the police. he pulled out his silenced pistol and shot the deck of cards making the 4 soldiers jump "Get to work, you all know your targets. we are to insight a war and you're here playing Cle'vun like old warmasters."

The commandos got their gear together and vanished into the dark corner of the room heading to their target's locations. He wanted something to happen, he wanted to test the so called Pilots and their damned dragons he heard so much about. he took his helmet off and let his mind be unprotected by the helmet and by his own abilities.

Offline Tally

Re: Hail Taevarth the dark. [M][Pilots VS Wolfen Commandos]
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 11:11:25 am »
Cross wasn't at the crime scene.  He was about a block away, in plain clothes, doing what he did best.

He was putting together a puzzle.

Cross's mind was something of a bee hive.  His particular brand of psionics gave him a schematic of everything around him—it was why he so often found himself in intel when he preferred to be on the front lines.

Something caught his attention, but it was so faint it must have been on the very edge of his range.  He couldn't even have said exactly what it was, except that on the map of thought and emotion and perception that he'd built in his mind, something created a blip on the outer boundary.

He veered in that direction and alerted the other psychics in the area to shift their patterns.

masonwolf

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 08:56:09 pm »
That small blip was on almost every Psychic's mind now. the owner of the said blip noticed the presence of the others and smiled "Well, it seems this world is full of the damned mind readers." he scowled as he grabbed the F-class combat blade on the chair nearby and sat down in it's seat and waited for one of the psychics to come for him.

his soulless purple eyes of his people watched the entrance into the room with anticipation on how they'll enter and try to surprise him.

Offline Tally

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 11:21:04 pm »
Another block in the right direction, and Cross had the source fully in range.  A quick delve into the creature's thoughts told him a lot—not least of which the revelation of an odd superiority and confidence, considering the entire squad was in the midst of Haviah.  What did they think?  That they'd even make it past the dragons if the managed to evade the Pilots?

Cross circled in toward their location.  He'd be there in a matter of minutes.  He directed the rest of the investigation team and they closed in further.  The net tightened.

He spoke directly to the commando, telepathically, as he continued his approach.  "You should put that helmet back on if you want this to be any sort of challenge for me."

masonwolf

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 04:24:40 pm »
He let out a laugh that seemed to echo down every hall in the building. "I want to please my lord, and he tells me to fight you without my helm."  He spoke back telepathically and somehow blocked all of the others except Cross from his mind. If cross dug further he would find that there were two beings in the same body, one was the Commando but the other was something very close to the dragons.

Offline Tally

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 10:15:33 pm »
Oh, fantastic.  The fucker was crazy and melodramatic.  Why did Cross always get stuck with this shit?

Word quickly spread throughout the psionic network that no one but Cross could get into the commando's head.  Annoying, but not a terribly alarming drawback.  Cross simply relayed the information he gleaned to the others.  Still, the delay that caused in their reaction time made him uneasy.

Cross passed through a pair of huge double glass doors.  He was now in the same building as the commandos, but still many floors below them.  Other members of his team began their approach through different entrances.  Cross drew one of his sidearms as he headed for the elevators.

"Good choice of building."

The commandos had chosen an apartment complex that doubled as a structural support for three of the surrounding shopping center platforms.  If this apartment went down, so did a decent chunk of the entire upper block and everything beneath it.

It was the only reason the dragons hadn't sent flash missiles in to vaporize the entire team yet.

masonwolf

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 06:42:38 am »
The elevator stopped at one of the lower floors and there stood a large Albino Wolfen dressed in an formal military uniform with a flak vest over the top of it. he was followed by two Aedolian soldiers who had accompanied him since his arrival. "Sorry to stop your ride up, but I also need to head up that way... You men watch this entrance, I'll be back for my negotiation with your government." he ordered the soldiers before stepping into the elevator and letting it continue it's journey up. the commando went silent but the mind of the Wolfen next to him was blocked in more ways than one. "Again I must apologize, the Darkhearts lost their privileges to travel the stars and I'm ordered to capture them and bring them to your Hall of justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal