Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Season's Greetings I guess  (Read 537 times)

arcadius

Season's Greetings I guess
« on: December 21, 2015, 04:06:49 pm »
After being on something of a sci-fi splurge these past couple of days I thought I'd try and get back into forum roleplaying by doing things the way I always do them: throwing myself in at the deep end. I've somehow already got my character concept mostly sorted out, so now I just need to word it out and post it up.

So yeah, I look forward to RPing with you all. ^^

Offline Lion

Re: Season's Greetings I guess
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 03:38:54 pm »
Hey there and welcome man!  I've been having a sci-fi fix too, somewhat.  I hope you have a great time around here and hit me up if you see a character of mine that interests you.

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 09:54:44 am »
Hey, it's great to see more people coming in. :3 I look forward to your first character. (Cause let's be real, nobody males just one. Ehe.)
Rest assured, I see all of you lovely people's posts, but expect me to be a bit slower responding.

Stardancer

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 03:49:34 pm »
Welcome to the site! I hope you have lots of fun here and if any of my characters interest you for roleplay, don't hesitate to let me know! Any questions, just ask. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal