Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Who wants to get arrested ?  (Read 1537 times)

Paradox

Who wants to get arrested ?
« on: June 28, 2013, 11:11:13 am »
Kidding. I'm actually looking for other law enforcement types to rp with. Preferably other police officers who may be my character's (Reilley's) co-worker(s).

I also don't mind rping with random characters although I'd prefer if said characters were to meet mine because they somehow get tangled up in a case my character is working on. Your character could be a victim, a suspect or even guilty but mind you...my character primarily deals with murder cases. x3

I don't mind rping random scenarios either ,but my character isn't incredibly social outside his job. He spends a lot of time at home , on his butt playing computer games or reading a book. xD

The character is called Reilley Cahal. I'll link his profile into my signature as soon as I quit being lazy. :/

Offline Flakeblood

Re: Who wants to get arrested ?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 06:27:27 pm »
I have a character who's already dead? Ehehe.
Granted, she's been dead for at least three years now, so I don't know if the case would still be open or not. Unless maybe her case was connected to some others that were more recent. Serial killers run rampant in Aedolis.

Reilley seems interesting, and I'd like to rp with him, even if you took more of an interest in one of my other characters.
Rest assured, I see all of you lovely people's posts, but expect me to be a bit slower responding.

Paradox

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 07:42:47 pm »
Your initial suggestion could work, actually.  My plan WAS for the main antagonist for Reilley's story to be a serial killer. I just was debating on when I wanted to reveal such and who would fill that role be it myself or someone else whom might be interested.

My profile is far more sparse right now than I want it to , but the character is more interesting (in my opinion) than what little I've managed to write. I will probably try to amend this in the days that follow as ideas are coming to me slowly but what you've seen is the framework for the character, if you will.

I'll take a look at your other characters as well.

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 11:17:46 pm »
Oh, that's cool. Rivalries are always interesting.

I think it had just the right amount of information. The main ideas plus enough mystery to start up my imagination and curiosity. That's how I got interested. Of course, if he's even more interesting, I can't wait to know more~

Don't feel you have to look through them all, but thanks.
Rest assured, I see all of you lovely people's posts, but expect me to be a bit slower responding.

Paradox

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 02:45:00 pm »
Alright, I've scanned over the profiles and I think Melaine/Jesse would probably work out the best. I could start a thread later this evening unless you had something in mind?

Not quite sure how they'd 'meet'. xD

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 06:29:46 pm »
Well, if you'd like, I could start it out and set Jesse in his workplace. That would be the easiest place to find him, since he's kept track of there and it's very public.
If you had another place you'd want to meet though...?

Paradox

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 07:10:53 pm »
Nah. Sounds good to me!

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 10:40:17 pm »
Alright then! Here we go.

Enkashi

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 02:38:10 am »
You know, I might just have a few cupfulls of chaos for the two coppers :3 Edyth is a mutant psion with scary powers an a grudge against some of the powers that be - sound like fun?

Roxy

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 08:19:16 am »
Hay hay HAYYYYY

Got yer PM just today, and if I'm not too late, I'm sure Bebe can be his co-worker/partner/or whichever you'd prefer. xD  Just know odds are high that she'll be a meanie-face to him.  And feed the dolphins

Paradox

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2013, 01:10:35 pm »
Nemo, that sounds like fun!

Roxy, it's kay (except feeding dolphins. D:< ). Reilley is a cyborg. Their feelings are artificial- oh wait. That's an andriod....

Nah. It's never too late! We only just got started! Let's go arrest people! Go go go !

I'm sure Reilley can deal with it. He's only truly offended by slackers and germs.

Roxy

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2013, 02:36:59 pm »
Okie dokes.  :D  I can start a thread too if'n you want, though it'll take a bit as I owe posts over at SoTE/makin a new character too wat.  I'd get 'er up ASAP, though ;)

Paradox

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2013, 04:53:37 pm »
I'm open to pretty much whatever. :) If you've got something in mind already, I don't mind waiting at all. I too have some posts due at SotE as well. I'm just happy to stir up some activity here at RotE. Really surprised there isn't more since the setting itself sounds pretty awesome.

And if you're uncertain of how to begin, I do have an opening in mind. Would be silly of me to ask for rp and have no plan at all, eh? x3  If I am to post though, it may not be til a little later tonight or tomorrow night. ^^

Enkashi

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2013, 06:16:11 pm »
I'll start a thread up then :3 Something open, I think, outside the city - praps her trying to get entrance or sommin'? I'm inviting you both into this.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 06:37:01 pm by Nemo »

Roxy

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2013, 06:45:54 pm »
Well, I'll  start our thread too b/c I think I'm in a LOT less threads in SoTE than you are (and as of now, only owe 1 reply.  So it's no more a biggie on my end), so I'll also take the burden off your shoulders by starting.  :)  So it's less "ASAP" now and more "within the next couple o' days".

I couldn't give ya an answer as far as RoTE goes, but I do know I contributed to the lack of liveliness by being over at SoTE far more often.  >___>;  Whoops.  Hopefully more peeps will pop up over here with time, though.

And I'd like to know what opening you have in mind, as I'm unsure myself l-lol.

EDIT:  WHOOPS I didn't see Nemo's post until I posted this. Dx  If yer referring to me Nemo I'd love to join, if that's all right with Paradox

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 06:47:41 pm by Roxy »

Paradox

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2013, 07:08:12 pm »
Roxy, Nemo seems to be talking to the both of us.

I think that's a great plan, Nemo. :)

I'd also be open to additional threads on the side. Random murder cases and shenanigans! I'll share more of my thoughts later when my friend stops hogging my computer to watch TV. >.>

Enkashi

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2013, 08:13:42 pm »

Paradox

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2013, 03:18:47 pm »
All my threads seem to have kinda died off and I'm back for looking for new folks to rp with. Would anyone be interested in roleplaying with a cop in Haviah, Aedolis ? xD

Tundra

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 06:41:17 pm »
Have a Fresh Character, although I never intended for her to become a cop, however change is always excellent. Perhaps i'd be interested in getting something going, a run-in is all we need to get going I suppose, eh?

Paradox

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 08:05:33 pm »
Oh your character wouldn't have to be a cop. You could always have her get tangled up in a murder case and end up helping my character solve a crime too! I'm really open to anything and I always encourage folks to play what they'd enjoy most. So long as everyone's having fun, I'm game. :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal