Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dan, Gang leader of the The Mob [WIP]  (Read 485 times)

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

Dan, Gang leader of the The Mob [WIP]
« on: August 18, 2014, 07:44:01 pm »
THIS CHARACTER IS INCOMPLETE!
MAJOR TWEAK INCOMING!
__________________QUICK STATS

Name Dan
Age 25
Gender Male
Sexuality Heterosexual
Species Human
Ethnicity unknown
Height 5'11"
Occupation Gang leader, crime lord, smuggler, gambler, dock manager
Residence The gang HQ, an hangar on a dock
((Image from the anime psycho-pass // http://psychopass.wikia.com/wiki/Shogo_Makishima?file=Makishima_gekijouban.png ))
__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Mid back, pale-gray, straight hair. Pale skin. Green, piercing eyes that are always looking deep inside your soul. Skinny build.
He his always wearing a white shirt, black pants. When he's out, he wears a coat over his shoulders.
His face always show his true emotions.
His left hand his banded, burned by fire. His hand his healing but not in the right way. He developed black and dark red scales, his if fingers turning into claws. The finger nails are black and sharp.

Personality
Although that he is cold detached, he is caring for his people and will do anything for the sake of his gang.
He has the ability to manipulate people to do his bidding and was a born evangelist that possessed both uncommon charisma and a true gift for narrative. he love books and stories and will quote time to time some of his favorite in presence of officials.

Magic/Abilities
Tough he doesn't look strong, he is. He is capable to knock down people in a few punches.
has training in close combat, firearms and knives
High agility
High endurance
Has a great leadership.

Equipment
Equipped with a pair of knifes
Has two holsters but only have one revolver

Relationships

History

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
Golden Sunsets and Endless Seas for an Outlaw [w/DragonSong]

Complete Threads

Inactive Threads
I guess that I am in deep trouble...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 07:24:16 pm by Lloyd Orodelo »

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal