Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Deadly sins empower  (Read 1518 times)

Anonymous

Re: Deadly sins empower
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2008, 04:41:04 pm »
"ouch" complained mica having all that weight fall on her not to mention her own on the floor .... her elbows hit first so it was double ouchies adding to her knees ....

she blinked at the girl's words .... "special?" .... repeated after .....

soka was still there cheering them on .... on the floor now... damn this was moving fast ... more more .. he thought to himself ....

"mica" ...  came tsuno's voice in a commanding tone .... he'd had enough out of all of this and he wasnt going to let it go more out of hand than it was ... not infront of soka anyhow .. it would just be creepy ...
taking a momment to shudder at the thought he stood up placing his hands inside of his pockets ..... "get up and follow me"

"yes master!!" ... yelled mica ... she looked back a evolet smiling weakly ... "you're crushing me ... i have to go .. i have to do what i'm told .. " ....

soka slumped ... "aw man .. what a freaking party pooper.. dont you like girls at all? .." ... the big teen took another deep sigh and walked behind tsuno ... "come on you two  ... he probably wants to get inside the club and drink something" ...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2008, 04:53:20 pm »
Evolet was on her own world of kisses and flowers, reviving the kiss again and again... well she had always imagined a more romantic one but ... not everything could be chosen!

Hearing the girl's name she looked at tsuno too with puppy eyes... was he going to call her later?? yes yes?? but no... he didnt ¬¬ he ignored her completely... oh no! maybe he was jealous! that was it! he might be jealous cause she kissed this girl in front of him... oh no she had to fix it or else he wouldnt want to make love with her! tender sweet and loooong love making... she had to fix it later... definately...

her attention moved back to Mica when she spoke to her... did she say she has to do what she's told? :s she made it sound like if she had no free will... how could that be? lowly she stood up reaching out a hand to help her up... still with that hint of blush on her face.. she had to be polite with her first  :oops:

for a moment she looked over her shoulder at soka with a lazy look "yeah yeah we are going now" she said and looked back at mica... "do what you are told?..." she asked curiously... cause if that gilr had to do everything she's told... hehehehe... she's going to have lots and lots of fun... starting... now!

"then kiss me again"! she added with a bright smile... what? she liked it.. she wanted more :P

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2008, 05:03:13 pm »
soka sighed walking through the door after tsuno ... you could still hear him complain from where he was ... whining and telling tsuno he was such a retard ..

the two left completely and mica was left with evolet ... in her mind she was still hungry but she couldnt go and get some food now .. one because she was in big trouble with tsuno and 2 because he just gave her a direct order...
and she was not, under any circumstance allowed to disobey ...

the girl looked up at her taking her hand ... finally standing on her feet she breathed relieved ....
with a big smile she nodded at evolet .. "yes i have to do what i'm told .. i'm a good girl after all ... so i do what i'm told" ....
she tilted her head hearing her to kiss her again ...
"a kiss? .. but i was trying to eat you like the master does.. that wasn't a kiss... besides ... i can only obey my master's orders... >_< if i dont i will be a very bad girl"

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2008, 05:18:07 pm »
Evolet helped Mica up, walking behind her as she was talking to dust her clothes off... she's seen her mothers do that to eachother, it was polite, and caring so she thougth she'd be like this with her first kisser... lol

But she stopped when the girl stopped talking... there were so many weird thigns in that sentecne... first... when she called that guy master she really meant it... she belnged to them but... not like lovers or  friends but like... belong... like she would have belonged her long lost ipod ¬¬ she belonged to him like a.... thing?... she didnt like the sound of it at atll... she definately needed to find out more things about that but what got her attention primarly was what she said about eating... eating her? like her master was going to do?... eat... with a kiss? so they all meant eating not like she had in her mind... but for real?...

"dont be silly" she said dusting her off a little more and walking in front of her again with a casual look "ya cant eat anyone with a kiss... pss ya can eat them ina sexual way like your master will do to me" o_O oh lord she was still with that "but eat with a kiss... impossible... see? we kissed... and im here and not on your stomach" she added poking the girl on her stomach...

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2008, 05:27:49 pm »
mica laughed when she poked her stomach wiggling out of range ... "hehh ehh that tickles"

she smiled still pushing her hair out of her shoulder in a swift motion .. letting it fall on her back .... putting both her hands together in front of her she stood straight ..

"i havent even introduced myself ... how rude" ..

she lifted her hand coughing into it ...

"my name is mica .. i am a yuurei under the capital sin of gluttony. i am also the loyal follower of my lord and master tsuno. nice to meet you .. i do hope with all my heart that you are alive long enough for us to be good friends.."

and with that creepy note she goes on to say

"his friend isnt my master ... but his name is soka like he said.." ... .thinks to herself letting her eyes wonder .... "i think we met him about a year ago ... while passing the moons of zher ... " ...

she leaned in putting a hand over her cheek .. whispering as if it was a big secret ... "dont let him get too close .. he likes to feel on girl's "

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2008, 05:51:41 pm »
Again.. too much information for her teen brain... she had to process it all fast... she said she was a yuurei??? a yuurei?? just like her! she didnt know anyone else from her raze except from her mothers and her aun! that was imply awesome! just wait till arashi and oroan found out!! they'd be so happy! plus she had a sin they've never seen before.. not a really dangerous one so she deduced she was safe ^^

"woah! are you kidding me???" she jumped as soon as mica stopped speaking "a yuurei?? i am one too!" she said with a huge smile placing her hands on her hips too look all proud and introduce herself the same way mica did it "my name is Evolet any im a yuurei too... my sin is .... errr....." uh oh... is not like she knew what her sin was... since she really didnt experienced sex or anything she couldnt deduce it was lust... neither her or her mothers... yuurei deduced their sins according to their behaviors and since evoilet was relatively young to show that sin... she actually thought she was born without one... and that she had to adquire it... "i... i dont have a sin..." she said looking a bit ashamed to a side...

But trying to get the attantion away from that fact, she kept on listening to mica speak... aha so he was his master... but... but... why was this yuurei slavered?? suddenly all the hot feeligs she felt for that hottie guy were fading away...she didnt like the sound of one of her raze be controlled...her raze was superior.. and noone had the right to control them!... blame that thought on arashi >_<

She was going to complain about that fact but was taking by surprised when mica wishpered to her... o_O and she was even being abussed sexualy??? this was going too far!!! oh lord... her own drama movie was starting on her head.... "dont worry sister" o_O she said as she placed her hands on mica's shoulders and looked at her confidently "i will free you from your slavery and kill the one that raped you" o_O rape??? who said anything about rape??

"we, yuureis, are free beings... i cant believe you let yourself be controlled by that hot human..." she had no idea what tsuno was... she didnt even bother to stop and feel her energy "how... how is he controling you?"

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 09:17:09 pm »
meanwhiles soka and tsuno made their way to a booth right infront of the bar ... this nightclub wasn't a hot spot but it had some people dancing and most drinking. it seemed more like and in between place to meet before hitting the real busy places .....

tsuno leaned into the bar raising his arm at the waiter .... "two straight vodka's please.." ...

the bartender looked over from where he was and nodded in confirmation ... he proceeded to pull the bottle he needing bringing out a pair of glasses ... pouring the liquor ... he grabbed two beers on his way over placing the glasses in front of them ..

tsuno grabbed his glass looking up ... "put it on my tab" ...

"alright mr tsuno... " ... said the bartender walking away .. going off to give the two beers  to a couple not too far off from them ...

soka sat next to tsuno ... his back against the bar table .. one foot on the stool leg and the other one on the ground ....

"what's taking them so long" ... asked tsuno not expecting an answer ... he simply took a sip of his drink and passed soka his glass .... soka took it gladly rolling his eyes to the side .... "if i am missing anything it will be on your head" ...

"mica's a pure soul she doesn't have the ability to even remotely think as dirty as you" .... said tsuno eying him ... "i dont think anyone has the ability to be as dirty as you" ..

soka took his drink down in one shot exhaling sharply afterwards .. bringing water to his right eye .... "aahhr.. what can i say is a gift ... " .. leaned in smirking a little ... "not what i saw back there ... if i was you id take full advantage about the situation"

tsuno: that was a misunderstanding

soka leaned back in place ... "there should be more of those ... and amen to that"

the two stayed quiet for a while ... watching the people dance and others go by. soka had been after him a while and now that they found one another or well he forced mica to show him where he was, the had nothing to say? but tsuno already knew the motive of his sudden visit .. he was just trying to see if he could buy him enough drinks so that soka would forget again like last time ...

"so how does it work?" .. .asked soka ... "is it fine?"

damn ..

tsuno: how does what work.. ?

soka glared .. "dont act dumb.. the stone i sold you .. the one that's supposed to find you the demon blood you are looking for ... the pure one .. of THAT person you spoke of.." ..

tsuno kept quiet ...

soka: that well eh ... cant blame you ... that stupid thing has old malfunctioning magic.. is worn down and is a piece of junk..

tsuno smiled ... "not worth the payment ... i should get a discount than" ...

soka sat up looking at him as if he just lost his mind .. than he burst out laughing ... "HAHAHHA HHA A you gotta be kidding right?" ... he stopped his making fun after a little getting a serious look on his face .... "i dont care if i have to bleed you dry ... you need this piece of s#it and i looked around for a very long time for it ... not to mention risked my neck to get it .... i'll stick to you till i get my payment" ...

"how are the folks ..." .. asked tsuno to change the conversation ...

soka: screw you

he knew that mentioning them to soka would just tick him off and make him forget atleast for a while ..

soka: what are you going to do with the brat? are you gonna eat her?
tsuno: i dont know .. but i think she's interesting ... i wonder where they are ..

soka smiled devil like ..
tsuno: knock it off damn it ...

====================================

on the other room mica listened to evolet ... wow another one like her .. this was really a good find .. she thought she'd never find someone of the same species in a million years. with no sin? but tsuno told her that it couldn't be so ..

suddenly she puts her hands on her shoulder and mica blinks in utter puzzle. wha? rape? ... sister? wait wait is not like that ....
"wait noooo master is nothing like that ... he'd never let that happen ... please no .. dont think like that about master... " ....
the redhead starts to shake her head now and move her arms up and down in sheer panic .... no no is nothing like that ...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal