Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: My Guns Bigger Than Yours... (ask before join)  (Read 951 times)

Anonymous

My Guns Bigger Than Yours... (ask before join)
« on: June 16, 2008, 05:47:05 pm »
On the distant, warm planet of Myterna, there was a small city, deep within its hottest reigon of Talupa. There werent many buildings within that small area, but there was one that really stood out. One that had so much lights it nearly looked like a star amongst many. It was the most jumping spot in that one section of the galaxy. Many of several races could be found there, having a good time.

Luzi's Bar.

The lights on it seemed brand new, while the establishment itself looked rather run down, and rusted. As the people in the establishment all seemed either busy dancing, drinking, arguing or having fun... the music in the place seemed to fit the area so well.

Sitting at the counter was a 6' 4" amazon, yawning lazily as she downed a glowing blue liquid, and fixed a crick in her neck, uttering,
"I swear to god...this shit never gets any easier..."
She sighed.

"Another Lunar please..."
Ryuri uttered lightly as she stretched out. She didnt pay attention to the smaller figure next to her...yet...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: My Guns Bigger Than Yours... (ask before join)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 06:37:44 pm »
"this place looks homely... "

ghemja walked along a busted sidewalk. her feet dragging across the cracks on the floor. now and again pushing her out of balance. almost busting her butt in a few times.

"it's eirie"  said to herself her red eyes wondering about. really not noticing that she might be even weirder to them. with that bright red hair and those red eyes. they might even mistake her for someone with a disease or something.

brushing some strands out of her face she took a stop and sighed deeply. it was hot. unbearably hot..  enough for a group if kids to gather on the sidewalk in front of a hand propelled fan.  "come on is my turn already!" whined the kid in charge of making the blades rotate and blow that already hot air. to them it was a relief though. they just stood there picking on the boy "what's the matter ... you gonna cryy .. you wanna call mommy and tell her about it"

"but the weather could not be nicer" ... said the red headed girl and started to walk again ... holding on her left arm a thick metal handle .. as thick as her arm  leading down to the huge head of a hammer. worn and scratched by usage. not only by the grating of her dragging.

a loud growl came from her stomach her now lifting her hand to pat her empty belly. it had been 3 whole days that she hadnt eaten a morsel of food, no jewel, not even coal
"hows a person supposed to make an honest living without a job and no food"

"and i dont care about what they say at the cat's meow kitty house.. i am not stripping for money... " ... she started to whine leaning on the wall ... "i should have turn jewel thief instead of blacksmith... ooor i can work in insurance fraud.. yehh .. great money on that right" ... taps her face thinking with shifty eyes to noone in particular... "i can make it look like an accident.. and accident zhee"

"now all i gotta do is FIND A PLACE!!! BUAHHAHHAAHHAAAA "

a paper flew by to make more obvious the fact that he plan had its flaws... no business .. no pay

on the other hand she did manage to scare the kids by the sidewalk. all leaving behind the little kid working the fan who in turn gives her a thumb up.

"huge failure .. i'm going to disappear into the void that is my stomach.. i wont be able to see my next birthday"
she kept on her drama passing the corner. her eyes suddenly squinted from a bright light ... could it be? ... is it real? .. in the middle of this place .... A BUSINESS HALLELUYA!!! ... in her mind a dozen angels sang melodiously, little cherubs blew their little horns  and white doves lifted flight leaving a rain of sparkles behind ...

"thank you ouh powerful being up above"

laughing to herself almost too creepy like she lifter her heavy hammer letting it drop on her shoulder as if it was a piece of wood.

"food food fooood food-food foooood im going to eat till i exploooooode" the girl skipped har way into what she thought was happyness...

30 minutes later inside

hammer back on the floor ghemja sat on a stool bummed out ... her face ontop of the smelly bar table as the waiter served her again what she could afford ... water ...
"this place is a dump... how am i supposed to angle some cash here.... ugh!!" ... the last she felt was a jerk to the side that pushed her right off the stool ...

"hey!!! watch it"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 10:12:16 am »
She felt the person bump into her, and in that instant, she snapped quickly, quickly whipping out her knife and holding it out to the persons throat... But then Ryuri got really quiet. Blinked. Ryuri uttered speaking with a calm tone,

"Shit kid... Where the hell did you come from?"

Ryuri said sheathing her knife. She couldnt believe she ran into her. AGAIN. She simply spoke with a smile,

"Im surprised youre here red..."

The rather large woman held out her hand to try and help her friend back up.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 10:53:20 am »
ghemja leaned her head back making sure she didnt make a sudden move. there was a knife on her throat after all ....

*ouh man .... you gotta be kidding me ..... i dont have the strength to fight this NOW .. what's with people in this planet...* ... thought to herself..

this was all she needed for her day to be complete. atleast she thought. but than the person spoke with a familiar tone making her look up ... it was her!! it was her! here now it was her! ....
she watched her sheath her knife and sighed a sigh of relief ...
"i never been more happy to find you somewhere in my life"

suddenly her eyes snapped wide when she made a sudden move...

"eep!! keep where you are!!"

she crab walked far from ryuri in a panic.  "i'm not falling for any tricks" she jabbed a finger at her than made the eyes to eyes fingers sign ... "im watching you"

ghemja knew they were friends but she also was aware that she was a bounty hunter. kind of a love hate relationship and her bounty as far as she knew wasnt lifted so she figured that she was trying to trick her and catch her. which was kinda silly because ryuri could have just slit her throat when she had the chance.
but go figure ghemja ..

"why else would you be at this gutter of a place.."   kept flinging accusations making a bit of a scene but not alot of people cared. they just kept dancing and an argument was something normal there. unless they started to shoot or fling things.

the red head got up eyeing her hammer or the door ... which first ...

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 11:57:32 am »
Ryuri rather liked the worry and fear coming off of the demon. But then again, she wasn't here on business. She had already gotten paid for one thing, and she could have killed her, but hadn't. For obvious reasons. Ryuri sighed as she shook her head and tied her hair back into a pony tail smiling as she spoke grinning,

"Silly Ghemja. I could have killed you. But I didn't. I'm just here enjoying the money off a job. Sit down. Haven't seen you in months."
She said patting the seat next to her as she turned back around and started drinking her liquid again, grinning as she did so.

"Besides, I'm sure you want something aside of water for once...right?"
Ryuri said with a light grin.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 12:19:56 pm »
the red headed paranoid demon stood up slowly still considering the option of fleeing ...

the door idea was great .. she'd have an advantage since it was suprise .. but but .. her hammer .... she'd had the damned bulky thing for about 5 years now and it hadn't broken. getting used to a new one at this time would be a headache .. on the other hand she could just make one .. that's it!! running for the door it is ....

she turned slightly but stopped hearing ryuri's words ....

*she could still be trying to trick me ... i know her ... she's been chasing me for quite sometime now .... ryuri .. you wont get away with turning me in ..* ... she shook a mental fist to the sky .. declaring in her mind that she'd be again the victor.

squinted her eyes and narrowed her brows giving her an annoyed glare .... "you havent seen me in months because i been hiding from you real well"

well not so well if she just found her so easy but eh ...

*i could just read  sneaky her mind. * she thought tapping her face *it worked before ... hnnn*

she would but as soon as she heard the magic question ..... the offering of something free to eat ... hell just the mention of food made her happy and forget about everything else ...
 without a care in the world she rushed right next to her sitting on the stool .. "you heard the lady!!" said to the bartender ... "give me anything you got to eat on this place. is on her tab"  

ghemja turned to ryuri now blinking ...  "what makes you come to this place .... if i  had any money i'd be spending the time of my life somewhere else.. " ...

sighs ...

"i'm here cause it was a free ride ... and a promise of a job but it failed and here i am .. a whole week and i got nothing at all" ...

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 12:52:21 pm »
Ryuri smirked lightly as what Ghemja was doing. She rather liked the girl freaked out...but then a thought came across her mind as she took a deep breath and sighed speaking,
"You can eat...just don't eat too much...I still need a little bit of money myself you know...?"

But then again, the question she asked did make her think. Why was she even here? Why did she choose here out of anywhere to relax and use her money? WHY WAS SHE ASKING HERSELF SO MANY GODDAMN QUESTIONS??????!!!!!!! Ryuri took a deep breath as she slid out 5000 credits and handed it over to Ghemja.

"Here. Just don't blow it all in one go..."
She sighed as she took another sip.
"Maybe its depression...maybe its something that keeps me in this hellhole...cause honest to whatever is up there, I would be outta here in a heartbeat if I wasn't feeling so shitty..."

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 01:29:55 pm »
the waiter looked at the red head and sighed deeply .... "no more water?" ...

ghemja smirked narrowing her eyebrows at the man ... "you heard be .. she's paying .. "

he just rolled his eyes and walked away to put the other .. it was not his money so not his busyness ..

the red headed demon was so happy now ... she'd get all the food now that she wanted ...

[[[[........."You can eat...just don't eat too much...I still need a little bit of money myself you know...?"..................]]]]

"awwwww ... " ... she whined to herself ..... "well food is food.. thanks..." ... the girl's eyes snapped open when she saw her reach for one of her pockets ... she was about to rush right out or get deffensive but instead of a knife or anything ryuri pulled out money ...

what was with that? ...

without thinking it twice she snatched the money and thought to herself .... foood ... i can buy foood with this ... and maybe a jewel .. "well maybe the down payment for it .. but it wont mind cause i'll just skip town with it ahhaaahhah errrr ... "
the retard caught herself talking outloud .. hello an outlaw talking about a job in front of a bounty hunter .. wake up red head...

she smiled dryly and just pocketed the money acting as if she didnt say anything...

*food food ... i can get food* .... and her mind was off anything else .... like a socket off the wall .. she didn't even hear her say dont blow it all in one go

but after her realization of food craze she did hear her next words ...

after that she went silent .. letting the sound of people and the music of the place take over the conversation ... it took her a while to say anything ... mainly because she was battling herself wether ignore her words and think of food or elaborate on what she just heard her say ....

they were enemies .. but they were friends too .. and one does not leave friends hanging out dry like that when they open up to you ..

she leaned into the bar table putting both her arms stretched to touch the other edge..  lowering her head to rest on one shoulder ...
it didnt happen alot but sometimes she got serious ... and this stare was it ...

"been having a rough time havent you" .... sighs ..

"sometimes it feels like everything just goes on and on .. doesnt stop .. and you are just standing there not moving .. everything passing you by .. like you're invisible.. "

the girl lets out another big sigh and leans her head the other way to look at ryuri

"but you're not the emo type ..what's eating you today.. dont tell me you're gonna stop chasing me and doing the things you do .. " ..

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 01:41:43 pm »
Ryuri smiled lightly after hearing the girls thoughs as she shook her head and spoke,
"Up to you..."
She uttered as she had another sip, but as she heard her next few words she remained quiet for quite some time. She simply nodded as she sighed deeply and spoke outloud,
"You wish I'd stop hunting you... but no...its bigger than that..."
Ryuri took a moment to think up the right words to say...

"Well... its been bad. Business has been slow.... and the guy I recently took care of...h...he was one of the few who were paid to take out my blood family years ago..."
She said as her fists tensed.

"I wanted answers you know...? I wanted to know why. Or at least who called the hit...so I could take them out myself... I mean thanks to that fuck, Im the woman I am today. Some human freak who just kills people with a smile on their face, and does what the fuck they wish and such you know?"

Ryuri downed the rest of the glass before tapping the table again.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 02:07:19 pm »
ghemja listened to every word she said ... she'd be down if something like that happened to her ...
but for all she knew she doesn't have any family or parents. so she wouldn't really know how that felt. though in that situation she would go after this person and make him pay. no matter who he was. no matter if it was god himself.

"took care of?" ... in her eyes was a hint of fire .. eyebrows narrowed as she stared at ryuri .... "i he dead?"  asked just to make sure .. with a bit of a sadistic tone as if he deserved it and should've been killed a million times over..

the bartender walked over with a plate of food getting ghemja's complete and undevided attention ... he stopped by her and turn around putting it ontop of the cash register right across from her ... so close yet so far ...

*damned bastard!!* ... her hands twitched as if wanting to grab the plate ....

*wait wait concentrate ... *

she cant just be thinking about food she's talking deep with ryuri which was rare as it was ....
she put a hand over her eyes and kept on the conversation ....

"is he dead.. or someone has him"

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 02:11:48 pm »
Ryuri nodded simply as she remained quiet momentarily. Her finger lightly moved around the rim of the top of the glass as she quietly smirked and laughed lightly. It wasnt a "im happy laugh". It was more like a, "Was totally unsafe to be around at the time" laugh. Ryuri simply grinned as her new drink came and she took a long sip from it.

"For every time he denied me an answer...I ripped him apart... limb by limb. Bit by bit... Bone by bone..."
Ryuri said lightly as she had another sip. She really gave it thought as she nodded and grinned.

"Humans have 200 or so bones...I forgot. All I know is I took out every single one...and when he was just a glop of flesh...I really...REALLY tore him apart."
She said smiling.

"Besides. It was a dead or alive bounty. Not like they would have cared anyway."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2008, 02:36:00 pm »
ghemja irked at her laugh ... that sounded extremely creepy and sent her skin crawling with goosebumps.  she never heard her laugh like that until now.
it kinda made her want to run out the door more now than ever but she was still concerned about her .. and well . there was a plate of food there ... her plate of food .. damned waiter ... why does he have to do that ... doesnt he know how hungry she is ..

"i could set him ablaze.. yeh yeh no one will know .. " ... said to herself a bit low ..

she continued listening to the story ryuri was saying and kinda found it odd ...

"after all that and he didnt say anything" ... or maybe she just listened wrong  but to her it just sounded that she tortured him and he said nothing .... meaning ...

"are you sure is the same person? ... i mean he may have just told you things to get you to stop hurting him ... are you sure he wasnt lying than and the denying was the truth...??"

"if he's dead" .... said ghemja taking her hand off her face ..... leaning back off the table and thinking to herself ...
*i could tell her about what i can do ... but i dont want her to know everything or she can use it against me later on .. a girl has to watch her own ass .. who are is going to do it for me if not i ...... but on the other hand ... she is suffering about it i can tell*

she eyes ryuri playing with her glass and looking all down ...

*but she did torture him to death .. i mean it should be enough ..... it should .. but she looks distressed and down ... and if she goes into one of those depressions states ... well that might be good for my situation .. i can go for big game and steal bigger jewels ...*

"jewels" .. said dreamingly kinda drooling to the side of her mouth ....

quickly she shook her head and kept machining the whole thing inside her head .. it was a big deal ... this was a turning point ...

*i could just let it be like that.. no ryuri ... more jewels .. but than i'd have a depressed friend on the back of my mind ... i cant live with that type of torture*  looks at her pocket and the money that she just gave her .. .

* ... torture >_< or it can go worse and she can turn sadistic... * ....

eyes her again now focusing on her muscles and her big size. it made her look like a shrimp next to a big lobster. not that ryuri was big and red. it was just the comparison that came to mind .. big strong lobster with huge claws .. itty bitty shrimp with wimpy legs ...  not good not good ... her mind began to wonder again

*she can rip my limbs one by one ... piece by piece ... * shudders .. *and than i'll just be a talking head... talking head ... that's kinda funny hahah .. NO!! not funny damn it painfull ooooooh what to do ... *

ghemja took a big sigh ..... getting to a conclusion ... which by now would weird ryuri out since she just sat there thinking to herself in silence and making faces ...

*she's a friend .. i must help with whatever little i can* thought last

"i can help you get your answers .... let me rephrase .. i may be able to help you"

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2008, 06:19:07 pm »
The somewhat demonic smile slowly faded from her face... as she heard her say the "set him ablaze" thing, before she simply replied with a calm tone,
"He didnt say anything out of loyalty. All he did was laugh at me as I did what I did, and that I would never...EVER get to find out the truth...and that Ill enjoy being the bastard orphan they had turn me into..."

She nodded.
"His face...was familiar...I know...it was..."
She said coldly. She remained quiet until Ghemja finally spoke, she then said lightly,

"Wait...what?"

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2008, 12:35:34 am »
ghemja took a deep sigh .... this was for a friend .. ryuri the friend .... not ryuri the scary bounty hunter that fired i dont know how many beams at her .. tried to stab her .. tried to freeze her ... tried to tie her down .. tried to get her drunk, well that was fun, but not the point!, tried to turn her in for money,

wait why are we doing this again? ...

ouh ouh right .. a friend .. a dear friend .. hnn .. how dear a friend ... she did try to .. wait .. we already did that already ... we cant repeat that .. anyways ...

she sighs again ...

let's do it ....

"when i was little ... or well .. bout 500 years back ....  back when i was crazy about eating jewels" ...

what? not as crazy as now? ..

"people would come to me out of the blue ... strange people ... some had ropes around their neck, some knives in their body, some just looked blue or purple .. well the thing is they came to talk to me ..." ....

she lifted her arms locking her fingers together behind her head ... oddly not thinking about the plate of food infront of her ... or well .. not looking at it .. she was remembering all the experiences that she had..

"the point is .. some told me they were dead.. so i realized.. that i had started to talk to the dead spirits that lingered on our living plain .. as creepy as that sounds ...but i wasnt scared... i actually liked talking to them. it was refreshing."

she smiled remembering still .... "no one listens more than a dead person believe me." laughed but than stopped herself getting back to the seriousness ...

"well while i cant call them to me .. not yet anyhow ... i can speak with the dead ... but the part that confuses me are the displaced memories... you see ... when i am with them i can talk to them but sometimes i can also see what they have done.. memories that they take with them even after dead.. "

looks to the side ...
"i can try some of that stuff and see what happens ... nothing to lose right? ... and it will get us off this rock ... no? unless you killed him here than i demand more food to stay"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal