Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Golden Sunsets and Endless Seas for an Outlaw [DragonSong]  (Read 4682 times)

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

Re: Golden Sunsets and Endless Seas for an Outlaw [DragonSong]
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2016, 07:45:47 am »
"Yes, I am. I just wanted to show you my gratitude for your help and I only felt that this could say enough." He took a step back, letting her go. "Maybe I should wrap this up again." He massaged his left hand's palm.
     He took the strip of bandages on the table and started to wrap his hand once again with it.

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2016, 08:46:16 am »
She threw him a small smile over her shoulder and nodded, moving to put the jar away. She reached up to brush a few braids out of her face and turned to face him.

Gesturing to the door of the galley, she tilted her head a bit at him and started to leave, beckoning for him to follow.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2016, 09:37:47 am »
Dan nodded and simplu fallowed. He was absorbed by the bandages. "Where are you tackimg me?" He asked.
     Dan ram his right hand in his hair once he was done, his hair wasn't cooperating today.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2016, 10:28:54 am »
Maya just smiled as she led him back onto the bridge and took the pilot's chair. She gestured to the smaller seat set a little back and beside hers, usually meant for a copilot. Then she tapped the navigational system.

"Input destination," a mechanical voice whirred to life and Maya looked up at her passenger expectantly.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2016, 02:58:18 pm »
Dan's eyes widened, realizing what the gesture implied. He wanted to go every where, explore the depth of space. He gave a smile that went from ear to ear. "You want me to decide?!" He said, excited like a kid the morning of Christmas. He took a comical pose of reflection, deep in his thoughts. He looked like that bear in a book for kids.
     A light bulb must have lit in his head because he almost yelled. "But I can't go! We have to go back to Cancer! I don't have my clothes nor my toothbrush! I can't just go like this!"

He took his comlink out of his pocket and put it on, sliding it on top of his right ear.  "Marcus? Can you ear me?" Silence, Dan listened attentively."You're back at the base? That's great! Hey can you do me a favor and prepare dock 96 for me? Yeah, I'm coming back. I was in orbit for a bit." Silence again. "Thanks Marcus! See you in a bit!" He took his comlink off and turned to Maya.
     "Head toward the dock D-96. I need to get some things before we go." He was smilling.

― Albert Einstein

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2016, 04:24:49 pm »
She listened intently, deciding this Marcus person must be one of the "family" he'd mentioned before. Then she smiled, nodding and tapping a few keys to turn off the navigation system. If they were just docking again, she could fly manually.

Reaching out with one hand to brush his arm for a moment as she took the controls, she asked, Will you stay on Cancer, then? assuming that's what he wanted since he wanted her to return to the station.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2016, 04:39:18 pm »
"I think Marcus can take care of the operations while I'm gone." He said, winking. "I just need my bag and a few things."
     They heard a loud metallic sound and the ship came to a halt. "Magnetic anchors on; Landing procedure completed. Welcome on Cancer orbital Station, we hope you will enjoy your stay!" Said the dock's automated voice through coms. "Come with me." Said Dan. "We'll be here for a few hours, I think. Do you need anything while we are here? I can ask Marcus to patch things up for us."
     Once on the docks, a rugged voice was herd next to Dan. "Welcome home Boss!"

― Albert Einstein

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2016, 04:52:45 pm »
Locking up the ship, Maya shook her head to tell Dan she didn't need anything from Cancer as she followed after him.

She gave the stranger- Marcus, she assumed- a small nod and a smile.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2016, 05:29:32 am »
Marcus was a stocky and stout man. He had a handlebar mustache and bushy brows. He also was bald. Dan shook his hand vigorously and gave him a pat on his shoulder. "How's it  unfolding? Are the Reds on us, did they fallowed you here?" Marcus assured that no, he gave them the slip right after Dan had left him. "I'm proud of you Marcus."
     Dan gesture at Maya, showing her the way. They entered a hangar, went all the way to the back and opened a manual airlock -A heavy metal door, like the ones on a submarine- which he closed behind them. They ended up in a room with a heavy wooden table surrounded by chairs. In a corner was a mantle, lazily burning its embers. A picture of the whole gang was hung above it. He crossed the room hastily, passing another door way. Apart from the airlock, no other doors were to be found.

― Albert Einstein

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2016, 06:30:01 am »
Maya followed where she was led, looking around curiously. Not seeing any harm in doing so, she meandered her way around the room, brushing her fingers lightly over different odds and ends as she explored.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2016, 08:36:02 pm »
Dan ran from room two room, a duffle bag in his arms, getting bigger and bigger with each new room. After a few minutes, he took it to the table and left it there.
     He walked by Maya, taking the time to brush his fingers against her hand and arm to see if she had something to say. He continue to walk towards a massive bookshelf by the mantle. He took a few books out then pulled a lever hidden behind them.
Klunk
The bookshelf rotated. On the back of the shelf was a large array of weapons. Dan took a gun and holstered it.

― Albert Einstein

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2016, 05:33:08 pm »
She didn't say anything, exactly, just gave him a smile and a pulse of contented curiosity when his fingers brushed her arm.

When the bookshelf turned around her eyes widened and she skipped closer, peering over his shoulder.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2016, 08:44:47 pm »
He zipped the bag after packing a few other things (Books, ammo,

Dan took another weapon in his hand and offered it to Maya. it was a pistol, lighter and smaller than his. "I don't know if you had some on your ship or not, but I want you to take this. it's nothing more than a light pistol but it packs a punch. And with the break in you had earlier, sorry about that by the way,I want you to be able to protect yourself too. People around tends to die more often for some reason. If you don't want though... It's ok too ya' know!"

― Albert Einstein

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2016, 12:59:57 pm »
Maya took the weapon warily, frowning. She nodded once. She didn't much hold with guns, but she appreciated the gesture.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2016, 08:15:00 am »
Dan smiled only a little before throwing the bag on his shoulder. He didn't felt at ease anymore, something gripping his guts. He had the bad feeling that you get when you know something is off and that something terrible was about to happen.

"We... -he cleared his throat- We should go..."

― Albert Einstein

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2016, 03:27:11 pm »
Maya nodded again, smoothing her expression into a smile. She holstered the gun and gestured for Dan to smile her as she turned to leave, intending to make her way back to her ship.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2016, 08:15:02 pm »
"WAIT!" Dan yelled, gripping Maya's wrist with his bandaged hand. The room fell in silence, the scene still like frozen. Dan walked to the women. "Thank you again." He kissed her hand. "I think there is people outside waiting for us... Or at least me. Be careful and keep your head down. When i say don't look, please don't and listen to me."

― Albert Einstein

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2016, 08:17:29 am »
Maya jerked to a stop, eyes wide as she stared at the man. She nodded slowly, showing she would do as he said.

Biting her lip, she shifted a bit to walk a little behind and beside him, fingers curling around the gun she had just promised herself she wouldn't use.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2016, 09:27:58 am »
"Alright, let's go" He said with a smile. "Marcus, be good alright? See you around, man!"

"You got it hoss!" said Marcus with a smile.

On that note, Dan smiled again. He was trying to reassure himself. If there was something he didn't want was running into those Reds once again. He opened the hatch and invited Maya to go through it, gallantry was still something a criminal could hold dear to. He drew his weapons and whispered:

"Run to your ship and engage the procedures to get us outta here. I'll stay back and cover you if something goes wrong!"

― Albert Einstein

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2016, 09:16:56 am »
Maya nodded again, her mouth set in a hard, determined line. She reached out to touch his cheek lightly, eyes very somber.

Be safe

Then she was gone, racing back to her ship and throwing herself through the hatch so she could clamber up to te bridge, hitting buttons as she flew for he pilot's chair.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal