TEINAR > Wastelands

Until You See the Whites of Their Eyes [Nix, Nephebro!]

<< < (10/10)

Lion:
"Promise you? You want me to promise you???"  The manic incredulity in his voice frankly was overwhelming and Banning had to fight to pummel the doctor right in his stupid fucking face. He was a real right bastard, and maybe the Pilot Royal was just getting delirious from the blood loss.  Because that tape now felt remarkably loose on the back of his flight suit.

"Just do your fucking job, Jensik. I can handle myself. These doctors can do whatever they have to. Just go," he hissed back to Gerard while the other two doctors looked at him, and led him away to be seen to in another room. The flightsuit could be salvaged. Somewhat, and the clawed shoulder was cleaned up and stitched.

No painkillers. Banning was far too strung out. He didn't want to feel numb to anything. Chance had the worst of it. His shoulder was nothing.

He was a precious little thing wasn't he? Hyperion's curiosity was piqued. "You know you'll have to stay here," he said suddenly, voice a little more stern. "You will not be going back to that hell hole. As much as it is your home, little cookie, you'll have a much better one here. I will see it to it. You seem like you deserve that much."

Hyperion sniffed his small head, blowing back the hair of that bowl cut and giving a somewhat 'affectionate' nuzzle. Well at least this time his teeth stayed covered behind his lips.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version