JOINING AND PLOTTING > Plotting Center

Can I Do This Thing?

<< < (3/3)

Lion:
I don't have specific ones right now, but I would to throw either Cal, Tetra, or maybe Luca at them, in no specific order.

DragonSong:
Heeeeeey guys...

So. I'm the worst, and I have not been nearly as active as I'd like (on SotE too, but mostly here).

Anyway. If people are still interested in this idea I'd love to try to get the ball rolling again! I can't promise my replies/profiles will be up as quickly as is normal for me, but I'll do my best, promise!

@Rhi-Rhi @Lion

GIR:
Mute alien definitely sounds interesting to me, not only to play with, but to play against and even just to play. I used to play a mute woman on another site ages ago, might just see about transferring her here.

DragonSong:
Hi again! ^.^

A’ight. So. I definitely need to start being more active on here, so I thought I’d put out an advert/request:

If anyone needs/wants a particular type of character to thread with, lemme know and I will be MORE than happy to hash out some ideas and get a profile up! (Please note that all my characters will fall under Mother’s umbrella, but outside of that I can make pretty much anything you want!)

DragonSong:
Heya ^.^

I'm back, after way too long -.-'

Still doing this thing, if anyone is into it!

I've still got three characters in the works I need to make:

1. A female Pilot candidate

2. EDIT: A male Pilot with some Mother-enhanced and suppressed dragon DNA
((Quick @Rhi-Rhi, is that a thing I'm allowed to do?))

3. A mordecai (his origin is unknown at the moment); I'd be into the idea of looking for his mage partner(s)!

4. A blood mage who is related to the mordecai, possibly his daughter or niece or something, someone he feels responsible for

P.S. I'm also still doin' the thing where I'll make a specific character for peeps under the whole "Children of the Revolution" umbrella upon request!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version