Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Perlious Cargo of a Mercurial Nature (Rhi!) (M)  (Read 11408 times)

Offline Lion

Re: Perlious Cargo of a Mercurial Nature (Rhi!) (M)
« Reply #140 on: October 16, 2015, 03:09:56 pm »
Cal had meant to call her Jericurl.  Anything to tick her off just enough, because rough sex was awesome sex and Jericho riled up, made for fabulous sex, and that was the kind of gettin' laid Cal lived for.  And if it was any consolation, it was also a funny name.

His eyes flashed open at her insinuation.  "Are you trying to say I'm a one shot pistol?" he barked a laugh.  "It don't take long...to get my engine...going again...  I'm gonna make you...regret those words.  FUCK ME!"  It was an unintended whimpering cry.  Hewas a man after all.  "GODS!"

Calixte panted hard, trying to hold his load when she started to come down on him like that!  "Fuckfuckfuckfuck," he moaned, shutting his eyes tight and  letting her handle him as she pleased.  He arched up into her, countering her circling in the opposite direction.

Though he moaned loudly, Cal was determined here.  "You'll lose," he croaked out.  "You're gonna lose so hard you're going to see your brains!"
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 11:45:45 pm by Lion »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2016, 11:22:23 am »
"Prove that you're not," Jericho gasped out as she rode him hard, her thighs sore from moving in a way she hadn't for some time, and yet the burn only added to the heat of the moment. After all, it wasn't good sex unless she'd be feeling it later, a pleasant reminder of the raunchy fun she'd had. "Talk is cheap, I--ah!--I want proof, Cally!"

But losing was winning in her case, and oh, but she wanted him to make her regret every word she spoke. Because his determination felt amazing as she bounced and grinded on him, as he countered her thrusts with his own, and soon her body was tightening and trembling as that slow buildup threatened to explode. Her motions grew jerkier, harder, her body slapping against his, and when she found just the right angle that had her shivering and gasping--

Well, she didn't last long after that.

Words failed her then, wordless moans and whimpers replacing them, and her hands flew up to her mouth as she let out a high, sharp cry as the spasms and trembling overtook her. Pleasure flooded her, so intense she could have sworn she saw white behind her closed eyes, and though she tried to keep moving, tried to keep riding it out, she was shaking so much she could barely move, much less breathe.

"Ohhhfuck!" she gasped, falling against his chest, still shuddering uncontrollably.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2016, 12:02:19 pm »
Her body burned hotly against him.  And the pain of friction would probably come to haunt him later.  But that was really the last thing he was focusing on in this moment because the intensity of their bodies meeting and greeting time and again had him yelping.  If he didn't know any better - and he didn't - he could've sworn he saw his brain once or twice.  "Eas-oh never mind," he said, cutting himself short.

The chopped up inhibitor implanted in him sent a thrill through his brain and when he found her body tensing and giving into it at last, his climax came in a hues of neon blue.  Was it the light of the dials on that ship, the hum of the engine, or just the thrill kf getting laid after being caged up for long, he didn't know.  Didn't want to know.

He clutched her tightly to him, encased in the vise of her thighs, and he didn't want to move.  He panted, breath catching at times on a raw throat.  Swallowing hard, he managed a few grunts, proving he was still alive and looked up at her, eyes wry and sly.  "You ready to go again?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2016, 01:32:53 am »
Jericho was still trembling all around him, still riding that wave of pleasure and enjoying the intensity of his own release when...

...Really?

Panting heavily and clinging tightly to him despite the heaviness of her limbs, she managed to lift her head and stare down at him, her cheeks flushed and skin shining with sweat. "Again?" she repeated, incredulous. Most guys she'd been with were one and done, shooting their load and then becoming pretty much useless. Which was fine for her, if she got off first, because after that she was ready to leave too. The worst was when they fell asleep on top of her. Assholes.

Blinking in surprise, she gave her hips an experimental wiggle, shuddering at the sensation as her breath hitched, and then looked back at him. "Didn't ya just...wasn't that...? You didn't come?"

It had sure felt like it! But sometimes it could be hard to tell. Damn, the guy really was pent up!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2016, 09:58:07 am »
"I did, I swear," he panted.  He was grinning like an idiot just staring up at her.  "I mean if you can't I understand, not everyone has the stamina for multiple rounds.  I wouldn't want to kill you after all. I guess I just recover quickly."

He wouldn't mind just laying here either beneath her, it wasn't a bad position to be in except for maybe a hard knob was poking into his back.  He leaned up and caught her lips, plucking at their soreness and he gave a soft growl.  "If you can't take the heat, then just say Killer Tomato.  Or we could..just save it for later," he murmured, kissing her deeper.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2016, 10:30:56 am »
"Can't take the heat...as if," Jericho scoffed against his lips, before melting into the kiss and giving his own lip a sharper nibble. "I've got more stamina than you can shake your dick at, Cally."

Actually, she was pretty damned exhausted now, after doing this twice in a row after months of not exercising in quite this fashion, but hell if she was going to be the first to cry uncle. Maybe it was silly, but she hated being one-upped. And the alarm hadn't gone off yet. Gods, was she really that quick of a lay?

Wrapping her arms around him, she rolled, bringing him with her and grunting as the floor dug uncomfortably into her hip before she stretched out onto her back. Ow. Should've probably thought about laying down something soft, but she hadn't really figured she'd be banging on the floor anytime soon.

"You want more? It's your turn to do the work. I've been doing aaaall of it."

Offline Lion

« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2016, 12:13:36 pm »
"Really?  You're not absolutely exhausted?" he chuckled, kissing along her neck.  Calixte could fet used to this.  Hrmm, the last time he got used to something, it was snatched from him, unpleasantly so and he soon found himself sold to TRIM to be studied and poked like the lab rat he'd become.  Was that how this would end up too, and suddenly he was having second thoughts, and even at the risk of being sold out again, he didn't think he could give up getting laid quite yet.

Next time he'd definitely stop before things got too hairy.  Somehow in the midst of all their scruffing, huffing, and roughing, they ended up in a heap of limbs and panting and by now Cal was feeling the burn.  He didn't remember how they got on a bed.  Or what passed for a bed on a vessel like this, but it was a heck of a lot more comfortable than that nub in his ass.

Cal was panting, only cutting his eyes to her briefly in the aftermath, wondering if he really did kill her this time.  That would be a bummer.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #147 on: August 13, 2016, 12:37:08 pm »
The timer had gone off somewhere during all that--in fact, Jericho could still hear her phone playing some elevator music tune on an endless loop out in the other room where she'd left it. She didn't have the energy to get up and turn it off, even though it was slowly driving her insane. It was all she could do to just lay there, comatose and panting, pleasant endorphins flooding her system though beneath it all, she could tell she was going to have so much regret in a few minutes when she tried to walk again. Just because she was too proud to back down from a little playful teasing.

Now they were in her little bed, which was wedged into a wall to preserve space on the small ship. she was kind of impressed that she'd only banged her head against the ceiling twice. Yeah, she'd seen stars in several different ways!

"Ughhhh," she finally moaned, rolling over--and accidentally knocking her bionic arm into Cal's chest. "I swear if I have to hear that damned music one more time...Caaaaal. Go turn off my phone."

Offline Lion

« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2016, 01:19:49 pm »
Cal turned over again and laid his head on her chest, and he made a groan, perhaps of protest.  "Why'd you make an alarm in the first place?" he said. 

He rolled over her, ass naked and went out to get her phone.  He found it, flipping in his hand and handed it to her.  "It's got a lock on it," he said and laid back on the edge of the bed.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2016, 01:28:08 pm »
'"Cause I was stupid," Jericho grumbled as she took the phone and entered in her password: 1313. She silenced the alarm, then tossed the phone onto a pillow. "'Cause we were supposed to be up and dressed and ready to do by the time the ship touched down."

She looked Cal over, then looked at herself, and stretched her arms out and under her head. "See how far that got us. Now I feel like hibernating for the next week--after a long-ass shower. And washing my sheets. You made a mess of them."

Offline Lion

« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2016, 04:22:50 pm »
"Oh yeah, that's what we were doing before you started grinding on me," Cal said and he rested on his arms. Biting his lip, he looked her over.  Damn she was fine when she was tuckered out.  It definitely wasn't just the juices talking either.  She was damn attractive, and he knew it wasn't just because she was the first meatgrinder that gave him the time of day.

"Don't remember if I asked, but how'd you lose the arm?" He asked, turning on his side and resting on his arm as it made a triangle and held up his head.  "Or is it too soon for me to know?"
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 04:23:06 pm by Lion »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2016, 07:42:47 pm »
Jericho blinked at his question, then paused as though having to think. Had she told him already? She thought she did, but maybe she didn't. Shit. Uh. Hm. What had she told him?

"Oh, y'know. I got captured by some assholes and tortured, as they do. They started with my fingers and when I wouldn't talk, they started taking more and more of my arm. By the time I busted outta there, high on adrenaline, I was left with ol' nubby there." She gave a flippant wave of her bionic hand, yawning.

"Nasty business. But I took way more than an arm from them when I was through with them!" she added with a grin.

Offline Lion

« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2016, 08:08:18 pm »
"People wanted to torture you?  And for what, you owe someone money real bad?" Cal grinned just a bit.  Oh he had his fair share of run ins with people that wanted him.  Most of the time dead, or with a few fingers less.  Calixte never let himself get caught the same way twice, but...he had been caught enough times to know what she was talking about. 

"So how'd you get the bionic one though?  Found it on a junkship?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2016, 01:28:04 am »
Jericho sat up so quickly she smacked her head on the ceiling again. With an oof, she clasped her head, rubbing it sorely, and scowled hard at Cal.

"A junkship?! You calling my arm junk? Does it look like junk? Is it trashy to you?" She waved her bionic hand in front of his face, wiggling her fingers. "This baby is beautiful! I wouldn't put junk on my arm! Fuck no! I paid good, honest money for this thing!"

She paused. "Some of the money was honest, at least. But no! I got this baby on the Cancer. Visited this guy, specializes in prosthetics. Got me all custom fit and everything--in fact this thing won't work on someone else's stump. It's got like sensors or something in it that recognizes organic matter and blah blah DNA something or other, I'm no scientist, I don't know how it works, it just does. Anyway, this thing is worth a ton--and don't you even think about ganking it and selling it on the black market 'cause I'll find you and I'll shank you, good sex or not."
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 01:28:22 am by Rhi-Rhi »

Offline Lion

« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2016, 02:01:25 pm »
Cal immediately put his hands up.  Whoa there, someone had a temper.  And...the threat of being shanked just brought back memories of good times, he couldn't help it.  "I was just asking out of curiosity.  And you went and hit your head for nothing, sweetness.  I didn't mean your arm was junk so cool your jets, 'kay?"

He chuckled and relaxed again.  "Besides, I wouldn't want to cripple you more than I need to, someone's gotta be captain and it sure as shit won't be me.  I've got enough things on my mind than that.  I certainly don't want you plotting to shank me while I'm at it.  We cool?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2016, 11:13:32 pm »
Jericho barked a laugh and playfully punched Cal's shoulder. "We cool, man, we cool. Just wanted to clear that up. Don't insult the hand that can give you a handy without ever wearing out."

She grinned wickedly at that, though it was really just a theory. She wasn't actually sure how good one would feel, and none of the folks she'd been with had been interested in finding out. Most of the guys just seemed a little squeamish at the idea, since that arm was freakishly strong. They seemed to fear she would pop their dicks right off, like she didn't know her own strength. Pffft.

She rubbed her head again, a nice little lump forming, and then stretched.  "Ugh. Do we have to get up?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2016, 11:45:01 pm »
Cal took the now relaxed Jericho in hand, well, her head in hand and he rubbed his fingers through her scalp, scratching lightly and finally ending up right where she'd bumped her head.  Actually she had quite a few bumps along the way but he didn't want to make a note of how lumpy her head was since she was so touchy about her hand.

"Oh, a never ending handjob, huh?  Maybe I'll take you up on that some day.  Personally, I do enjoy the feel of a real hand, but I've never had a robo one working me up before.  Still, I'm an equal-opportunity  jerker.  I don't hate or discriminate...  too hard anyway," he said with a playful nip to her ear.

"But...we should probably get up.  I think we probably touched down hours ago.  Or minutes.  I tend to lose track of time when I'm in the heat of it," he chuckled, nibbling on her earlobe casually.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #157 on: August 25, 2016, 10:07:16 am »
"You're gonna have to stop chewing on me if you want me to move," Jericho murmured with a little shiver, body as relaxed and stretched out as a cat laying in the sun. She didn't get much physical contact in the first place, loner that she was, and then when she did, it was to scratch an itch and be on her way. It wasn't often she just got caressed.

And all those scritches were making her scalp all tingly and wonderful.

Goddammit, she really didn't want to move now.

But, they did have things they had to do. Important things. So with a sigh, she finally swatted him away and say up (careful of the ceiling!), running her hands through her disheveled hair. "Where'd our clothes end up this time?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #158 on: August 25, 2016, 10:59:34 am »
Yeah they should probably get out of bed, and only when she pulled away did Cal let her go and lick his lips in response.  Normally he was a wham, bam, thank you sam.  And even with the convenience of having a partner nearby, he supposed he shouldn't get so attached.  It wasn't like the bump and grind had to be personal.  He was just taking advantage of being spoiled.

"On the floor by the cockpit."  He snorted.  Ha, cockpit.  "Get my pants would ya?  Thanks, pearly buns."  Reaching out, he pinched a piece of her backside as he got up.  Cal knew he couldn't stay in bed all the time, and rolled out of the blankets and onto the floor with a thud.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #159 on: August 25, 2016, 08:46:15 pm »
Pearly buns? Well, she supposed it was better than Jeri. Or--shudder--Jericurl. Still, she jumped when she was pinched and shot him a mock glare, before she looked down at her own ass with a lifted brow.

Yeah, she was pretty damned pasty. Not even the hint of a tan line anywhere.

"It's not like there's much sun out here, you know," she grumbled as she shuffled along to the--heh--cockpit, wincing as the muscles of her thighs and ass and even her freakin' arm ached. Damn, she really was out of shape, which was no surprise, really, since she was allergic to the gym. She grabbed up her clothes and pulled them on, cleaning herself with a wipe before she put on her underwear and jeans, then gathered up Cal's stuff and trudged on back.

She dumped his jeans onto his head. "There you go, silky balls."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal