Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Perlious Cargo of a Mercurial Nature (Rhi!) (M)  (Read 11399 times)

Offline Lion

Re: Perlious Cargo of a Mercurial Nature (Rhi!) (M)
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2015, 11:00:39 pm »
"Well, isn't that kind of like cheating?" He laughed against her lips again, giving another snort.  "Cheaters declare other people are cheating often.  It diverts the attention away from them."

Lips prodded against hers, rolling his tongue along her lips until it gained entry and he kissed her sensually, hand wrapping into the bundle of her hair. 

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #121 on: October 02, 2015, 02:03:18 pm »
Jericho might have argued that, but then Cal's mouth was on hers again, and her tongue was sliding along his with a small, pleased moan. She had to admit, he was a damned fine kisser. Best one she'd kissed--or fucked. Maybe the electricity had something to do with it, but she wasn't going to overthink it; she was happy to just go with the flow, her lips moving against his and teeth gently nibbling, goosebumps rising all along her skin.

With a little shiver, she chuckled into the kiss.

"You tryna get in my pants again?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2015, 02:47:53 pm »
They were some juicy kisses, if he did say so himself.  Cal even kept the saliva to a minimum. There wasn't any reason either of them had to slobber over one another.  And frankly, kissing like this made him moan softly against her.  He cupped her face.Oh?

"Truthfully? No, but it would be an awesome bonus. Is it working?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #123 on: October 02, 2015, 04:48:07 pm »
Jericho pursed her lips and gazed thoughtfully up at the ceiling, as though in deep thought.

"Hmmm...maybe! Probably. Kiss my neck and I'm yours for sure," she said, and captured his lips again, her bionic hand cupping the back of his neck--and hopefully it wasn't too cold. "Bah...we just got dressed, too. What was even the point of that?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #124 on: October 02, 2015, 05:24:25 pm »
Nope not too cold and just the right encouragement for him to lean down against her neck and leave a hickey there.  Yup just like being a teenager again.  And it worked.  Well, most of the time.  "These certainly are very complex conundrums.  We should see what the answer entails," he said, licking along her throat and leaving another wet kiss onthe other side.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2015, 06:31:30 pm »
"Argh...you just give me a hickey? You bastard!" Jericho whined with a breathy laugh, wiggling as Cal sucked and licked on her neck, but despite her complaint she wasn't stopping him. She couldn't. She wasn't lying about the neck thing, it was her bloody weakness! Her shoulders hitched up around her ears as it tickled in all the right ways, making her heart beat faster--and sending pleasant tingles to all the best places as she dragged her nails over his back, his shirt saving him from some red marks.

Suddenly, she shifted, rolling atop Cal and lightly pinning him with another searing kiss. "How long you think we've got 'til we touch down?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2015, 07:36:48 pm »
She was still salty from their previous venture, he just hoped that nothing would interrupt them like last time.  Not that anything had really interrupted them.  Ignoring the fact that it had been after the action.  Cal just purred as satisfied as a kitten in cream.

"Probably fifteen minutes, maybe less," he said, getting settled beneath her.  Not that fifteen minutes wasn't more than a enough time for a few rounds of hot and heavy.  "Why?  You got something on your mind, Cap't'n?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2015, 09:23:15 pm »
"Fifteen minutes, huh?" Jericho said, and gave a lazy roll of her hips, lightly grinding their crotches together as she pressed another teasing, nibbling kiss to his lips.

"Hmmm...yeah, I just don't know, Cal! Wonder what we could do to kill fifteen minutes? I'm gonna have to take a moment, think real good and hard about that. Maybe something that involves no pants?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2015, 09:55:14 pm »
Oh god she was good....  Really good.  Daaaaaaaaamn good at enticing his groin to come up to the task.

He gasped, and laughed at her suggestion.  "Oh, things with no pants!  I love not wearing pants!  Twirly-bird.  That's always fun," he laughed and leaned up to kiss at her neck again, moaning in protest at all the teasing, but not wanting her to stop all the same.

"You sure you're up for it, Captain Jericho Fox?" he asked, raising a brow.  "You're not too sore from last time?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2015, 10:31:46 pm »
"Damn, I love it when you call me 'Captain'," Jericho sighed, arching into his kisses and tilting her head so he could get at  her neck. Alright, yeah, so there were definitely perks to having someone else on board. Flying solo, no one ever called her by her title. No one talked to her at all, actually. Except when she got bored and prank called random ships.

That was always a hoot.

She slipped her bionic hand down between them to start undoing Cal's pants. "Think I've got one more in me before this box--" She motioned to her groin. "--gets a lock on it."

Another kiss, and she kicked off her own jeans, then her panties (still lined with a paper towel--classy!), and lifted her top, too lazy to take it off all the way. "At least for a day or two," she continued, as she slipped her real hand down his pants and took him in hand, sliding all up and down him. "Not to stroke your ego too much but yeah. I'm feeling it."

And with a little smirk down at him, she leaned down and smashed their lips together again, tasting and teasing him and moaning lightly against his lips, deciding that, maybe, this was also one of those perks to having crew. Weird to think she'd wanted to shoot him hours ago for stealing her pizza, and now she had her hand down his pants.

What could she say? She forgave easily.

Offline Lion

« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2015, 10:56:46 pm »
Hey if the Captain thing was working for her, Cal had no qualms about calling her that, even when during Not-Sex.  And, it didn't hurt if it this was what the result of dutiful  first-matery.  Or whatever that was called.  So he just leaned back and enjoyed the show.  Or what he could see.

"Holy fuck," he hissed, breath hitching as he lifted up his hips and jerked at the motion of her metal hand unbuckling his pants.  Not that there was much effort in that.  Well, she certainly didn't waste any time.  Good, they didn't have any to waste!  Fifteen minutes could vanish in a flash.

But damn her hand felt nice around him.  "Hey, now, I never said I was a braggart."  Except he was some of the time.  A lot of the time.  "I'm sure you'll keep my ego in check, in case it gets too swelled."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #131 on: October 03, 2015, 10:32:57 am »
"Something's getting swelled," Jericho snickered with a few more twisting strokes of her hand, delighting in his squirming and the tingle of electricity she felt in her palm even then. She would have loved to drag it out longer, buuut of course they were on a time limit here, so they had to make it a quickie.

Lifting up on him a bit, she reached down, grabbed his pants by the sides, and shucked them and his underwear down his hips to his thighs. She was guessing he didn't have a change of clothes; might be awkward walking around with a big wet spot there.

Crawling atop him again, she kissed him, on the lips, his jaw, his neck, even as she brought her hips down and started to rub their sexes together, gasping at the jolts that passed over her clit and focusing her attentions there for the moment, her body shuddering wonderfully. "So..." she said, and nibbled at his ear. "...The fuck's twirly-bird?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #132 on: October 03, 2015, 11:10:15 am »
Goodness, the fact that she was so quick about was a definite turn on.  No roses or romance here, not that Cal minded not being wined and dined.  He was always ready.  Another perk of his psychic ability.  He lifted his hips to help her shove his trousers and underwear down.

Really, why had they bothered to get dressed at all?

"Oh... fuuuuuck," he groaned, breath hitching as their sexes slid together.  Already he was wishing they had more than fifteen minutes to work with.  Looks like they would just have to make the most of it, wouldn't they.

Oh, she...didn't know what that was?  Suddenly, he started to laugh, snorting against her neck.  "Its uh...when a guy spins his dick around like a propeller," he answered, trying hard to contain his laughter  amidst the moans that wanted to come out.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2015, 01:22:17 pm »
"What? Really?!" Jericho said, and she burst into laughter, collapsing atop him and for a moment too helpless to move. What a visual! She tried to imagine Cal standing around in the bathroom, watching himself in the mirror as he did Propeller Dick and only laughed harder.

"Do...do you do that? Just...just stand around and...and...pfffffh ahaha! Oh my tits men are so weird! Then again, speaking of tits, I guess if I had bigger ones maybe I'd bounce 'em around or something. Probably waggle my dick if I had one, too..."

She snickered helplessly, wiping tears from her eyes. "Twirly-bird. You're gonna have to show me."

Offline Lion

« Reply #134 on: October 04, 2015, 02:10:41 pm »
He knew he was taking a risk by telling her, that she would laugh.  But he couldn't help himself, he was laughing too!  He put a hand over his mouth, trying not to snort when she laughed and fell on him.  Because the image was hilarious!

Oh and she had to ask him!

"Um....nooooooo?" He laughed harder.  "Okay, I've done it.  But-but, just ONCE!  Okay, maybe three times....maybe a few more."

Cal sobered just enough to admire her chest.  "I dunno I kind of like your tits.  They feel nice in my hand," he said and leaned in and lapped at one, sucking lightly on a nipple until she asked him to show her.  "Oh, no!  No, no, no...  Its..  God!  You really want to see that?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2015, 02:31:07 pm »
Jericho's laughter died when his mouth found a nipple, going from an amused cackle to a surprised moan. Still she managed a sly grin at his question, at his disbelief.

Did he really need to ask?

"Damn right I wanna see that," she said, face flushing with heat. "It's too good to pass up! But first, before you twirly-bird it solo, I want you twirly-birding in me. If that's even a thing. I guess it is now." She sat up and slid along him again, slicking him up--right! Limited time!--before she lifted her hips and took him in hand, stroking him base to tip. Finally she positioned him against her and started to bear down on him, biting her lip as a brief look of discomfort crossed her features (okay, so she was pretty sore) before, finally, she slid down onto him with a gasp as he filled her--tingles and all.

"We've got like twelve minutes now," she said when she could breathe again, now fully straddling him. She leaned over to fetch her cell phone from her jeans pocket, and then thumbed through the screens casually, as though Cal wasn't balls deep in her, and then set the phone aside. She grinned down at him. "I set a timer just in case."

Offline Lion

« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2015, 03:09:25 pm »
Fuckballs, fuck him.  He didn't regret saying anything, but the thought of twirly-birding inside of her was daunting and exciting at the same time.  It wasn't a challenge he could turn down.  "Aw, fuck.  Okay,  challenge accepted," he said, winking at her, as she mounted him.  As soon as she was deep in the saddle, Cal went to work.

"Time away, baby cakes," he said, one hand slapping her ass and inviting her to rest easy on him.  Cal thrust his cock up inside her, in patterns of slow and fast, undulating his hips and bouncing her on his lap.  He twirled, as she insisted, circling his hips feelingly along her walls.

"Your head spinning yet?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #137 on: October 06, 2015, 06:28:32 pm »
...Whoa.

When Jericho had told him to twirly-bird inside him, it had been a joke! She really just meant he needed to start getting busy, but...

She was so not complaining.

Apparently Cal was the literal sort. Duly-freakin'-noted!

"Oh hell!" she gasped as he began to move, falling forward against his chest with her face tucked against the junction of his shoulder and neck. She bit him there, not too hard, to muffle her cries as he undulated, more than happy to let him do the work as he bounced her on his cock. Another time and she might have called him out on that pet name--such things drove her batty--but right then, she was happy to let it slide as long as he kept sliding and rotating inside of her, stroking and jolting sensitive places she didn't know she had.

"Fuck my head, the goddamned world's spinning!" she managed to cry out, hips starting to move against his even as he worked, rolling and grinding as, before long, she couldn't bear to hold still. She aimed to match him, though her rhythm was still a little off, and ground her pelvis into him with each downward stroke to rub her clit against him.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck, new rule! Don't you--ah!--dare fucking come 'til that timer goes off!" she told him, and nibbled his earlobe, her breath coming out in hot pants against his skin.

Offline Lion

« Reply #138 on: October 06, 2015, 07:09:08 pm »
It wasn't that he was literal-minded, it was just his way of making her eat her words.  And from the sounds of it, she was doing just that.  Her sudden fall against his chest had jerked her body down on his cock, and he grunted at the added tension.  Not that was complaining.

His hands gripped her ass, revelling in the muscle he found there and digging his nails into it, using it as a grip, to shove her down onto him.  Small sparks of energy that stirred before began to build up inside of him.  He enjoyed the haphazard way the tingling turned against him and rebounded again into.  His senses heightened at every feeling that roiled in him.

Like static building, Cal whimpered against her.  Then his eyes shot open.  "What?  The whole time?  And how do you possibly expect me to control that?" he asked, slapping her other ass cheek.  "What if you...come...before that?"  He moaned unreservedly, turning his face to her chest and began the trace of lapping his tongue against her nipple, sucking on her breast.

"You make me snap, crackle, and pop, Jericurl," he panted against her skin, soon lapping and biting at her neck.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2015, 01:38:08 pm »
"Jericurl? What the--ohh, fuck..." Jericho gasped, her scolding promptly giving way to fresh moans as she melted into those little neck licks and bites. As long as he didn't bite too hard, she was all about the attention he gave her there, fresh goosebumps rising along her skin as delicious shivers went sliding down her spine. His kisses were, quite literally, electrifying.

Smashing her lips to his again when the teasing became too much and threatened to start tickling, she tangled her tongue with his and sucked at his lip before she broke it with hitched breath. "And to answer your--your question," she panted, biting her lip against the sharp cries that wanted to pour out, "I'll remind you I've got a...a vagina, not a dick. I-I can go more than--ah!--more than once."

She gave his lips a playful lick, smirking a challenge at him, before she pushed against his chest so she could sit up again, then leaned back with her hands resting behind her on his thighs. She began to move again, sliding up along him before plunging back down, circling her hips and grinding against him before doing it again, her eyes closed and lips parted with her gasps and whimpers. "O-or we could say...first one to come loses," she teased--even though with the way they were going, she might very well be the "loser".

Which wasn't the worst thing to lose at! In her case. She'd be pretty irked if she won, actually.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal